𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

         "Where are we going?" Kiro questions as Megumi ties his shoes. Megumi zones out, remembering how Sukuna used to be. The Sukuna that took him to see the stars and came to him instantly when Megumi had called, simply wanting him. Megumi doesn't care if people call him foolish for believing there is a soft side of Sukuna, a side that's loving and not cruel and cold. Megumi has seen it, has received affection from that vulnerable side. He believes it's still there but Sukuna is used to having his walls up, even if he himself doesn't realize it.

       "Mom? Mama?" Kiro frowns, lightly tapping Megumi's cheeks. Megumi focuses back and that's when he hears the doorbell. Megumi weakly smiles, tapping Kiro's nose.

      "Come on." Megumi holds out his hand and Kiro takes it. They make their way down the grand staircase, taking their time for two reasons. Megumi doesn't want to rush Kiro as he carefully walks down the stairs and Megumi's heart is pounding at knowing Sukuna is on the other side. Sukuna brings out sides and makes Megumi want to do things that he shouldn't.

     He opens the door and his breath hitches. Sukuna looks overwhelmingly handsome and his face has matured more over the years, he just can't get used to how attractive the man is. His tattoos, intricate black lines that Megumi had loved tracing with his finger tips... Megumi feels his free hand twitch at the memory, wanting to touch Sukuna again.

       Kiro hides behind Megumi's leg, peaking out with narrowed eyes. His little hands hold onto Megumi's hand tightly, distrusting of Sukuna who he now believes firmly is the Boogeyman.

       "You're breathtaking, my Blessing." Sukuna praises, wanting to ravish Megumi and show how much he worships his body. Sukuna doesn't wish to tear his affectionate gaze from Megumi's flustered one, both their hearts calling out to one another in familiarity and longing. They've both missed eachother deeply, their love burning but shown differently. One thing they can agree on, is that their bodies fit together.

     "Mom... Why is he here?" Kiro questions, frightened by the possibility that Sukuna will attempt and succeed in stealing his mom away.

     Megumi is the first to tear his gaze, his face flushing. "We're all three going out today, Kiro." He answers, his heart overflowing with emotions towards Sukuna. Sukuna used to only provide him with memories, ones he thought he had to hold close to his heart and continue his life without creating new ones with him. Now, Sukuna is back and forcing himself into Megumi's life. He's looking for a place to put himself, wanting the spot beside Megumi that has been vacant for a long time. A spot that Sukuna has only ever sat.

      "Hello, Kiro." Sukuna greets, bending down. "Do you remember who I am?"

       "The Boogeyman." Kiro answers. Megumi's eyebrows furrow in confusion while Sukuna chuckles amusedly.

       "That's one name for me." Sukuna seems satisfied enough with the answer, standing up. "Come on then." He steps side for the two to pass him. Megumi picks up his anxious child, kissing his cheek.

      "It's alright, Kiro. He's not going to steal anyone away."

~𝕾𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊~

         "Amusement park?"

         "Children love it, don't they?" Sukuna's question is rhetorical. He wraps a protective hand around Megumi's waist, pulling him closer. Kiro, who is in Megumi's arms, doesn't seem fond of Sukuna being so affectionate towards his mom. "I know the owner, we don't have to wait in lines." Sukuna informs as they pass people in line. Sukuna shows one of the workers something on his phone while Megumi sets Kiro down and has him measured to ensure his height is good enough to ride. 

      "Will the three of you be going?"

      "Yes." Megumi answers, helping Kiro into his seat. It's a three seater ride with more than one, the character they are on is the brown bear. Megumi sits in the middle while Sukuna sits on the last seat. The worker double checks the buckles and the buzz bars before giving the other worker a thumbs up. The ride goes around and while Sukuna doesn't find it the least bit fun, Kiro seems to be having the best time of his life. 

        Sukuna only pictured a future with only Megumi, but now he has the chance to have a family. Sukuna doesn't see himself as a family guy, he always believed he would live his life alone. Then he believed it would only be him and Megumi, till their hearts stopped beating and even into the afterlife.

      After the ride, Sukuna wraps his arms around Megumi. "I'm in love with you." He confesses, causing a red flush to spread across Megumi's face.

       "Mom, that one!" Kiro takes Megumi's hand, pulling him in the direction of another rollercoaster.