𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘠-𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

       "Sukuna I don't want to do this. What if I accidentally hurt you?" Megumi fidgets.

        "You won't and if you do, that's good. You're a professional skater, I'm betting your legs are the strongest part. Stand just like I said." Sukuna grips onto Megumi's hips, pressing down to show he needs to stand firm. "When you swing, twist your hips. Aim for my face."

      "Can I reach that high? You're really tall. I just about reach your shoulders." Megumi frowns.

      "You measure by the spikes of your hair?" Sukuna teases, earning a playful glare from Megumi. "Don't doubt yourself, you can reach." Sukuna takes a step back, giving Megumi a nod.

     "Sukuna this isn't a good idea..."

      "If you don't swing your fucking leg—" Sukuna catches Megumi's ankle right as he swings his leg, putting his full strength into his kick. Sukuna smirks, "Good. Very good. A few more hours and I'll turn you into a perfect fighter."

       "Pfft, you're highly confident in yourself." Megumi grins excitedly, adrenaline coursing through his veins. His heart is racing, he's growing more and more excited.

      "I'm an underground fighter, remember, darling? Trust me." Sukuna smirks, pleased that Megumi is getting fired up.

      "Okay okay, let go. Let me try again!"

~𝕾𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊~

        "Mom!" Kiro runs and jumps into Megumi's opened arms. Megumi picks up his adorable child, planting a kiss onto his cheek. "I missed you."

       "That makes me very happy to hear. I missed your adorable face." Megumi sees Itadori, Junpei, and surprisingly, Toji and Choso. "What is going on? Finally decide to show up after disappearing, Choso?"

       "That..." Choso sighs, in disbelief still about what he had to deal with. Toji is a very strict and unfriendly man, Choso can see that Toji behaves very differently with Megumi and Kiro.

        "I stole him, don't be mad, Gumi." Toji ruffles Megumi's hair. "When I heard you hired him, I had to make sure he was capable to taking care of my dumpling and the little one."

       "Thanks, I guess. Don't do reckless things." Megumi pouts, instinctively leaning into Toji's fatherly touch, finding that he is fond of the attention. Megumi wonders what his life would've been like if he was raised entirely by Toji. A single father who is neither bad nor good, who loves him with every fiber of his being but can't love himself. "I don't want you getting in trouble."

      "I won't." Toji chuckles.

      "Hi, Choso." Kiro finally acknowledges the exhausted man.

      "Hello." Choso greets the boy.

       "We were just going to hang out, did you want to stay?" Megumi questions, a bit hopeful that Toji will accept the invitation.

        "Sure, dumpling. I can't stay long, though." Toji accepts, his heart fond of that shy but pleased smile Megumi makes when they get to spend time together. They make their way into Megumi's house and that's when Itadori grabs Megumi's arm, pulling him aside while everyone else heads to the living room.

     "So... What happened?!" Itadori whisper yells. Megumi gives him a 'are you serious?' look. He sets Kiro down, telling him to go to his Papa Toji. Kiro doesn't hide his disappointment but listens to his mom, going over to where Toji is seated on the couch.

      "I have to tell you something because you're my best friend but you have to promise that you won't tell anyone. Even Yuuta."

      "Oh my god if this is you finally confessing your feelings then the answer is yes, you can marry Junpei and I—ow ow ow!" Itadori cries out when Megumi pinches his arm harshly from his idiotic sense of humor. "Why are you so mean to me? Did you not like the wedding idea? I guess we all can just elope—"

      "Yuji, please."

       "What, Megumi?" Yuji grins.

      "I snorted fentanyl at the club." Megumi frowns, fearful of hearing what Itadori is going to say to him. Itadori's grin falls, confliction crossing his handsome features before finally settling on affliction.

      "How could you do that? After everything... I'm sorry. Were you okay? What happened?" Itadori questions, anxiety written all over his face now.

      "Sukuna took care of me."

      "...Wow, how much drugs did you do?"

       "Yuji, I'm serious. Then this morning we had a deep conversation. I admit that my hope for everything was beginning to dwindle but not anymore. On another note, I still love Yuuta—"

      "You love Okkotsu?!" Yuji whispers yells excitedly. "Ah shit, is Okkotsu going to get married with us? Im sure I can convince Junpei—"

       "Yuji." Megumi warns.

       "Are you using a new facial cream?"

       Flabbergasted, Megumi questions, "What?"

       "You've always had good skin but you're practically glowing." Yuji observes, leaning closely into Megumi's bubble.

      "Back up." Megumi slaps his hand against Itadori's face, shoving him a little.

      "My nose!" He whines before contemplating what Megumi had told him. "He abused you, Megumi. Can you forgive him? Not just in the moment but entirely?"

      "...I don't know." Megumi admits. He wants to say yes, yes of course he can forgive Sukuna. But the fear of what he could do, the overwhelming dismaying of the possibility his reaction being violent... He hadn't even realized at some point he simply... stopped fighting back. He accepted and submitted, letting Sukuna use him. He loves Sukuna, that part has always remained but after Sukuna threw that in his face and questioned if Megumi could wholeheartedly forgive him for all that he has done it has him thinking a lot more deeply about things he wanted to just stuff into a box and pretend like it never happened.

      "I like Okkotsu, he's a good guy but I guess that isn't fair because I don't know Sukuna. I don't know everything he's done but you were... in a really dark place. I don't want to see my best friend go through that again. If you believe he is going to change for the better than I trust your judgement and I will stand by you. You always defend him but you don't lie about him going to change and all that stuff." Yuji shrugs. "When you see your future, is it Sukuna with you and Kiro? Or is it Okkotsu?"

      Megumi smiles, abruptly hugging Itadori. "Thank you, you really are the most amazing best friend."

    "Aw! I know but now I'm glad you've acknowledged it." Itadori smiles jokingly. "Or, better idea, you ditch them both and marry Junpei and I—"

     "Okay, we're done here." Megumi walks into the living room, leaving a laughing Itadori behind.