𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

        Megumi has figured out what to say, he thinks. Yuuta doesn't want to take advantage of Megumi so he refrained from sex. Which, Megumi doesn't understand. So, when they walk into Yuuta's apartment, Megumi takes Yuuta's hand to get the male's attention. Megumi grabs onto the waistband of Yuuta's jeans, pulling him closer. "I love you." The three words roll off his tongue, more natural now that he's realized just how deep his feelings have rooted for Yuuta. He has let Yuuta enter his life, he trusts this person with his precious child, and the sexual tension is undeniable.

     "Megumi..." Yuuta whispers his name weakly, gently grabbing Megumi's upper arms. After knowing that Megumi genuinely believes he is obligated to provide sex to prove his love, Yuuta has this guilt for not realizing it.

     "Please, I want you. If you don't want to do it then I understand but if this is about you not wanting to take advantage of me—"

       "I don't doubt your love for me, you would never lie about something as serious as that. I'm concerned about your willingness to be used as an object. You're a person, I care about what you think and if you don't like something, I want you to tell me. If you like something, tell me. I will respect you because you're the most special person in my heart."

      "I wish I could change."

      "You don't need to change, you just need to heal."

      "Will you help me?" Megumi hesitantly questions, revealing his frightened vulnerability. Yuuta nods, pressing his forehead against Megumi's.

      "Of course, I'll do anything for you."

     Megumi slowly leans up, softly kissing Yuuta. He feels apprehensive but he has become fond of the careful way Yuuta responds and handles him. Rough is great but this is just as great as well, it's foreign and he feels truly special. Yuuta responds tenderly, his hands pressing against Megumi's lower back and bringing him closer.

     Loving again is a scary thing. Megumi is always uncertain, uneasy, and afraid things will go wrong. Whenever Megumi falls, Yuuta is always there to pick him up. Yuuta doesn't inflict harm on Megumi, he wants to communicate and if he's getting angry, he separates himself to get a breather. He never wants to show a side of himself like that to Megumi, he never wants Megumi to feel like he has to tread carefully. He doesn't want a love built upon fear.

     "I do want to make love with you, Megumi." Yuuta confesses, his heart pounding so loudly in his chest he's certain Megumi can hear and feel it.

    "You want to have sex with me?" Megumi whispers, his dazed eyes looking at Yuuta with a combination of lust and fondness.

     "Love. I want to love all of you. I want to learn what you like and what you don't, I want you to be vocal with me." Yuuta picks Megumi up, carrying the love of his life into his bedroom.

      "I like... your kisses."

       "Why?" Yuuta wonders, his heart weak to Megumi's bashful expression.

        "It's... gentle and sweet." Megumi answers.

        "Do you want me to kiss you in other places?"

        "I... don't know. Yes? Please?" Megumi's brain seems to lose all thoughts when he's asked direct questions, it's extremely stressful. Yuuta is always attentive so he notices, pressing a kiss onto Megumi's cheek.

        "Alright, I will." Yuuta murmurs. He carefully sets Megumi onto the bed, pushing his shirt up. Yuuta laces his fingers together with Megumi's, holding his hands to keep them connected. He kisses right below Megumi's belly button, awakening goosebumps that spread throughout. "Higher? Lower?"

      "Down... No, sorry, up... wait..." Megumi squeezes Yuuta's hands, his heart racing in his chest. Yuuta patiently waits for Megumi to collect himself, his thumbs rubbing the sides of Megumi's hands. "Could you kiss my neck?"

      "Yes." Yuuta moves up, his body pressed between Megumi's spread legs. There is still the matter of clothing between them but neither are bothered by it yet. Yuuta presses slow, tender kisses against Megumi's soft skin. Megumi really loves the tingling feeling, arousal heating between his legs and butterflies overwhelmed in his abdomen.

      Megumi moans lightly, his hips twitching as his body craves more. He's used to jumping right into it, not the affectionate touching leading up to sex—making love, as Yuuta corrected.  Yuuta sucks onto a small patch of Megumi's skin, eliciting a breathless gasp from Megumi. "Please, touch me, touch me..." Megumi whines, wrapping his legs around Yuuta's waist.

     Yuuta unbuttons Megumi's pants, pulling them off. "I want you to sit on my face."

      "What?!" Megumi squeaks, his face flushing bright red. Yuuta takes Megumi's hand, pulling him up. Yuuta kisses Megumi again, sliding his underwear down. He tosses them aside before he lays down, guiding Megumi over him. "What do I do?"

      "Ride me." Yuuta grins, letting Megumi sit on his face. He skillfully slides his tongue between Megumi's folds, twirling around Megumi's clit. His cunt is dripping wet, the taste making Yuuta want more. Megumi's thighs tremble, his hips moving on their own as he chases his own pleasure, angling just right. 

     Megumi pulls his shirt up, biting onto the end of the fabric. He fondles his chest, whimpering at the intense stimulation onto his clit. He rubs over his pink buds before lightly grabbing his chest, repeating the pleasurable action. Yuuta grips firmly onto Megumi's waist, his cock painfully restricted and his own hips bucking at the thought of getting to be inside Megumi. "There!" Megumi cries out, his hips jerking as he cums. Yuuta eats out Megumi's sensitive cunt, his tongue lapping like a starved mutt at Megumi's sweet juices. 

     Megumi's pretty moans only spur Yuuta on, his tongue sliding back and forth from Megumi's tender clit to his twitching cunt. "Fuck me, I want your cock." Megumi begs impatiently, grabbing Yuuta's hands. He pulls them off his waist so he can get up. Yuuta licks his lips glistening with Megumi's slick. He wraps his arms around Yuuta's neck, kissing him needily. He can taste himself on Yuuta's tongue. Okkotsu groans, adjusting Megumi's position. He raises Fushiguro, his throbbing cock slowly sliding into Megumi's warm cunt. 

     "Fuck, so good!" Megumi whines, Yuuta's cock is filling him inside places he can't reach on his own. Megumi cums instantly, goosebumps spreading and his velvety walls gripping tightly onto Yuuta to keep him trapped. 

    Yuuta chuckles in awe, cupping the side of Megumi's face. He leans into Yuuta's touch, breathless and wanting. "You came just from having me enter you?"

      "I love you." Megumi pushes Yuuta down, placing his hands onto Okkotsu's firm chest. He raises his hips up, whimpering from his overstimulation. He drops down, feeling Yuuta deep within and it feels overwhelmingly amazing. Yuuta's face flushes, his dark blue eyes hardly visible with how dilated his eyes are from his lust. If Yuuta is one thing, it's a submissive man. Megumi wants to cover his mouth to contain his noises but Yuuta said he wants him to be vocal so he lets out every moan, whine, and whimper as he rides Yuuta's cock, angling his hips to what feels good to him. If it feels good to him, he hopes it feels good for Yuuta too.

      Yuuta Okkotsu is indubitably, irrevocably smitten by Megumi Fushiguro. His abdomen tightens, the need to cum is strong with how tightly Megumi is gripping onto his dick and how beautiful Megumi looks on top of him but he forces his masochistic self to hold back from cumming too soon.

       "I love you." Yuuta whimpers. He interlaces his fingers with Megumi's hands, his hips twitching.

       Megumi can feel Yuuta throbbing inside of him, his vision blurry with tears. "Yuuta? You can cum inside..." His innocent expression causes Yuuta to abruptly thrust up into Megumi, pounding into his cunt. Yuuta sits up, gripping onto Megumi's hips while Megumi wraps his arms around Yuuta's neck. Megumi whimpers into Yuuta's neck as an orgasm washes over him, the convulsing of Megumi's wet pussy sends Yuuta over the edge as he moans in his pure euphoric high, releasing deep inside.