𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

        "Satoru and I will practice our routines there. I want to take a little more time to think about co-owning the Museum with you, if that's okay?" 

          "Of course that's okay." Yuuta smiles, ruffling Megumi's hair. Megumi's face flushes, his eyes averting away from Yuuta's affectionate gaze. Satoru skates over, grabbing Megumi's hand and pulling him away from Okkotsu. He spins Megumi around on the ice, enjoying the deadly glare he receives from Okkotsu. 

         "Satoru, why'd you do that?" Megumi questions in slight irritation. He wanted to talk to Yuuta longer, to linger a little while more. Gojo enjoys pissing Okkotsu off every chance he gets, it's always so amusing to tease him. Gojo pulls Megumi closer, looking at Yuuta and smirking mischievously. 

        "To see that murderous look on Okkotsu's face, of course." Gojo laughs as if he didn't just end up on someone's hit list from his actions. Megumi rolls his eyes but can't help but laugh at how childish Gojo can be, he truly is like a little kid who gets enjoyment from taunting others. Megumi had suggested to the group chat that if the others wanted to stop by that they could and not surprisingly, they all did. Inumaki, Okkotsu, Itadori, Junpei, and of course, Kiro is here as well. "Ugh, I'm starving. I skipped out on breakfast."

        "That's not my problem."

         "Did you and Kiro get breakfast?" Gojo pouts.

         "We did." Megumi answers and Gojo whines like a child. "Suck it up, you can eat something after."

         "I'm hungry now, Memi~ Won't you be a doll and get me some food?" He gives Megumi the puppy eyes but they aren't as effective compared to Itadori's that he has perfected over the years to get what he wants. Megumi rolls his eyes, skating away from Gojo so he doesn't have to hear his complaints. Okkotsu holds out his hand for Megumi and he takes it, stepping off the ice and seating himself where Kiro is sitting, swinging his legs that don't touch the ground and drinking his juice. 

         "𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚛?" Inumaki questions.

         "You haven't seen it yet?" Megumi is surprised, he thought Okkotsu would've showed Inumaki before showing Megumi. It isn't a secret that Okkotsu goes to Inumaki for advice before doing or saying something to Megumi.

       "𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚎𝚛𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔, 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐." Inumaki rolls his eyes. 

       "Thank goodness! I thought everyone but me had seen it." Itadori places his hand onto his chest, sighing quite dramatically. 

       "Nothing compares to how beautiful it is." Megumi praises, his eyes connecting with Yuuta's deep blue ones. Like the ocean, beautiful and enthralling yet full of mystery and surprise. Megumi feels his heart do a strange clench and he wants to kiss Yuuta. He wants to kiss him and be held in his arms.

      Megumi feels he doesn't deserve that for a million reasons. Even if he left Sukuna to ensure the safety of his baby, Sukuna was the only person Megumi ever loved. He left Sukuna and he doesn't even know if Sukuna has moved on or if he's happier. If he had some closure it might make this easier for him to accept that his love for Yuuta is beginning to become romantic. 

       "Mom, I'm hungry." Kiro interrupts. Megumi is snapped out of his trance, coming back to reality. Kiro is most important here, he shouldn't be thinking about this right now when they're suppose to be spending time with friends.

         "Hey Kiro, what's your favorite subject in school?" Itadori randomly questions. 

         "He's in preschool, Yuji." Junpei reminds.

          "I like learning words." Kiro answers, surprising Megumi. Even if Kiro likes Yuji, he isn't a very talkative child with others. Only occasionally speaking with people and Aster usually babbles on and on so Kiro doesn't have to. 

        "They have simple vocabulary words they're given that the parents go over." Megumi informs, checking his phone for the time. It's close to noon so it makes sense that Kiro is beginning to get hungry.

      "What words do you remember from the recent list?" Itadori is incredibly interested in what's happening with Kiro at school. Baseball keeps him busy so he doesn't get to spend as much time with everyone as he used to.

       "Boat, cold, eat, from, friend, fruit, soon, stay, stand, and... um... wash." Kiro answers, trying to remember what words he had. He scooches closer to Megumi, resting his head against Megumi's arm, taking another sip of his juice. 

        "Kiro does really well with his vocabulary."

         "Aster and I read them sometimes at lunch." Kiro adds.

          "Kiro's pretty advanced for his age, isn't he?" Junpei questions.

           "I'd say yes but not all kids are on the same level. Aster is a very bright child too but even then they're on different levels." Megumi shrugs. "I read somewhere that talking to your baby in baby talk isn't good for their development, so I didn't do that. I talked to Kiro normally and taught and explained things way before he could even talk. I don't know if that's the exact reason he turned out so smart but I think it might've helped."

         "𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜." 

        "Agreed." Megumi chuckles.