𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘌𝘕

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

      "I get it, you didn't want the little urchin to know his mommy is getting fucked by his Uncle Naoya."

       "You're always so crude and Kiro refuses to even acknowledge you." Megumi chuckles, slipping his pajama bottoms on. "Thanks for coming so unexpectedly, even if you hate me."

       "Keep your enemies closer." Naoya responds, watching as Megumi makes his way back into his home. Megumi quietly makes his way through the massive home, entering his bedroom. He frowns when he sees Kiro curled up in his bed, looking upset in his sleep. Megumi comes closer, pushing Kiro's dark hair back and pressing a kiss against his forehead.

      Megumi goes into his bathroom to shower himself and get cleaned up. Naoya is selfish and only cares about himself, there are rare moment where Megumi feels comfortable around him. It's always brief and the type of feeling you get around a close friend. Megumi had long forgotten about his nightmare, perfectly distracted and wondering when Kiro snuck in his bed.

      Drying off and changing into a fresh pair of pajamas, he crawls into his bed. Kiro awakens from the movement, cuddling closer and hugging Megumi. "I love you, mama." He murmurs, clearly still half asleep. Megumi hugs Kiro, feeling complete with his child close.

       "I love you too, Kiro."

~𝕾𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊~

          "Are you okay?" Megumi frowns, gently petting Kiro's dark hair that is fluffy from sleep still. He hasn't separated from Megumi since waking up, violent in his refusal to let him go. "Remember what I always tell you? Using your words to express how you feel is very important. Can you please tell me what's wrong?"

      "Disappear."

      "Disappear?" Megumi repeats to ensure he heard Kiro correctly. As intelligent as the boy is, he's still only three and not all words are properly said. Kiro nuzzles his face into Megumi's neck, nodding his head. "Okay, disappear. Use your words please, explain what you mean."

       "Don't go, stay here with me."

       "I'm not going anywhere. I love my Kiro very much."

       Kiro pulls back, eyes wide and a shy smile on his face. "You do?" He questions.

       "I do, I love you more than anyone in the whole world." Megumi isn't too good at emotionally connecting, he doesn't say the 'L' word much, he rarely said it when he was a child. Megumi thinks he's only said it to Itadori and to Kiro's father, at least those are the only two people that come to mind that he knows for certain he has. He says it to Kiro, just not often enough it seems. Love is a difficult word, one that has deeper meanings and can be tied to numerous different feelings. It's way too complex.

      "Let's get you dressed, okay? We have lunch today with Papa Toji, Papa Vin, and Grandma. We can wear matching outfits if you'd like?"

        "Yes!" Kiro exclaims excitedly, no longer looking pouty and upset. Megumi carries Kiro into his bedroom, going into his child's closet to find an outfit for lunch. Kiro must've been really frightened when he came into Megumi's room only to see that his mom wasn't there.

        "How about this?"

        "I like it." Kiro nods.