𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘖𝘕𝘌

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

       Yuuta grips tightly onto Megumi's wrists with his left hand, ramming his cock into Megumi's wet cunt. Yuuta's right hand presses down onto his abdomen, feeling just how far inside his cock is. He can't believe he's having sex with the love of his life, it's almost too good to be true. "I love you, I love you..." Yuuta breathlessly confesses his devotion, his bangs sticking to his sweaty forehead. "You're so pretty..."

     Megumi is exposed entirely for Yuuta to see, he's in awe of how lovely he is. "Yuuta, love you mmm hah ah s-so much." Megumi moans, his face erotic and his tight, pink pussy spasming around Yuuta's cock.

      "Marry me." Yuuta kisses Megumi, drowning out his lover's moans of pleasure. It feels so good inside him, Yuuta wants to cum so badly—

       "Good morning, you must've been having a good dream." Megumi is seated on Yuuta's lower waist, his hands placed onto Yuuta's chest. "If you're free today, we could spend time together?" Megumi suggests. Yuuta is certain that there is a god somewhere because waking up to Megumi on top of him with a bashful smile is definitely heaven. "Toji called this morning saying he wanted to take Kiro out so it'll just be the two of us, Kiro already got picked up."

       "Megumi—"

        "Yes?" He perks up.

         "This is a bit embarrassing but I need to take a cold shower." Yuuta's face flushes. Megumi tilts his head before a blush spreads across his face, his heart skipping a beat. 

      "I could..." Megumi leans forward, crossing his arms onto Yuuta's chest and resting his chin on top. His lower region nearing where Yuuta's morning wood is. "We still can—"

       "Tonight."

        "Tonight?" Megumi repeats with a slight pout. Yuuta grips onto Megumi's waist, pushing him down and hovering over him. Megumi squeals from the action, a playful glint in his emerald eyes. "Okay, no going back on your word." Megumi grins excitedly. His eyes shift down, his hands instantly covering his bright red face. "Yuuta... that shower..."

     "Right!" Yuuta jumps up, rushing into Megumi's bathroom. He can't believe he was having a sex dream while sleeping in Megumi's bed, especially after their difficult night. He's so ashamed but mostly, all he can think about is what he said to Megumi in his dream. His heart races with thrill knowing that he truly meant it.

      While Yuuta showers, Megumi is in his closet looking for an outfit. He doesn't want to think about Sukuna today. Today is about him always letting Yuuta down and making up for it. He wants to have an enjoyable day, one where he can look fondly back on, no matter who he ends up with in the end.

     He grabs his phone, seeing that he has a few messages.

Satoru💙

Heyyy Memi~ let's buy matching sweaters for New York!
I already ordered them(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

Yuji 🐯

Good morning my bestest friend! Make sure to eat breakfast and make good decisions ♪⁠ ⁠\⁠(⁠^⁠ω⁠^⁠\⁠ ⁠)

Toji🐻

Why is your kid obsessed with pancakes ? How the hell do you tell him no ?

Kuna

I want to see you

        Megumi stares at Sukuna's contact, conflicted about what he should say. He shakes his head, putting his phone away. It's wrong to think about Sukuna when he should be thinking only about Yuuta and their day together. Kiro is in trusted hands, Gojo is healing correctly, Toge is probably taking another training break to go to the movies, Itadori and Junpei are perfect in their own little bubble... Everything is going as it should but things still feel wrong. He puts on his best outfit, something that Nobara would approve of but also something that makes him feel comfortable. 

~𝕾𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊~

         They stopped by Yuuta's place to get him a change of clothes and while Yuuta excuses himself to his bedroom, Megumi takes a look around. Yuuta hasn't stuck around one apartment long, he always finds a place that he likes better and moves without a second thought. Above the fireplace are photos and he becomes curious. He walks over, seeing one of him, Toge, Yuji, and Yuuta when they all were younger. They're at the skating rink, arms wrapped each other and smiling. Toge looks shy while Megumi is a little awkward compared to Itadori and Okkotsu who shine brightly. 

      There's another picture of Yuuta when he was much smaller, in a Kindergarten uniform. Megumi's heart swells with adoration at the photo, Yuuta was such a precious, meek child. A woman who looks very similar to Yuuta is bent down beside him, her arm around his waist with a smile that is so bright it's heavenly, there isn't a single worry on her face. She must be Yuuta's mother, that much is clear. The similarities are undeniable. Megumi wonders what she's like but he can only assume she's as wonderful as Yuuta is. 

     "I'm ready, we can go." Yuuta exits, noticing that Megumi is looking at his 'Wall of Memories'. He gently takes Megumi's hand, gathering the male's attention. "Which photo are you looking at?"

      "Your mother is beautiful." Megumi compliments sincerely. "What's she like?" 

      "Very loving, even to spiders." Yuuta chuckles, remembering how she would always pick the eight legged creatures up and carry them outside the house. She couldn't even harm a fly, she always had a soft spot for living creatures. "She's amazing..." Yuuta pauses, giving Megumi's hand a light squeeze. "Megumi, I want you to meet her."

      Megumi tenses, unsure of what Yuuta means by that. Seeing Megumi's stupefied expression, Yuuta quickly clarifies, "I'm not insinuating anything. I've told her a lot about you over the years, it would just feel wrong to continue to keep her in the dark. If that makes you feel uncomfortable, we don't have to."

     Yuuta has met Megumi's parents, Vincent and Sera, and Yuuta has met Toji, Naoya, Maki and Mai. He's had to deal with snide remarks from Sera and judgemental gazes from Vincent as well as nosy questions from Toji who always defends himself by saying he's just being protective. Yuuta has always been independent in going places on his own so it hasn't really occurred to Megumi that he's never met Yuuta's family other than Satoru. Knowing about Yuuta's endearment towards him has made him realize a lot of things that he hadn't thought too deeply about. He knows a lot about Yuuta and yet not enough. 

    "I'd... really like to meet your mother, Yuuta."