𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

      "Kiro is on a playdate with Aster and will be there for a while. I know it's quite a while away but Kiro's birthday is coming and I want everything planned for the big four." Megumi smiles, already having tons of different options of what he can do. Megumi has never been much of a spender but with Kiro, Megumi doesn't care how much is spent. 

      "Did Kiro say what he wants?" Junpei questions. Megumi invited all the people in his life that aren't his overbearing adoptive parents. Toji, Maki, Mai, Naoya, Junpei, Inumaki, Gojo, Kugisaki, Okkotsu, and even Itadori is on his way back. He should be arriving shortly, he's sent numerous text messages to the always expanding group chat. 

      "The same thing Kiro always says when I ask his opinion. He wants me to be there. I convinced him to have more people be invited to help his socialization. His birthday is important, he's four years old and it's very likely he'll remember everything." Megumi explains, he hopes the others will have helpful ideas because he isn't sure what to do. 

       "What does the little one like?" Mai tries to pretend like she could care less but inside she's practically jumping for excitement. Not only was she invited for this, which makes her feel very good, but she gets to participate. She could do without Naoya being here but this isn't exactly her call. 

       "I know everything there is to know about Kiro. His favorite show is Haikyuu, his favorite team from that show is Nekoma because he loves cats and he thinks their uniform is super cool. He likes the color green but mostly wears red, it's always between those two. He loves all fruits, especially blackberries and raspberries but dislikes cantaloupe. There's a lot of other shows he likes but I'm not too sure if those can be incorporated somehow." Megumi feels himself getting a little overwhelmed with all there is to do. He still has to do the invitation list and be considerate that not all parents can afford to go too far so he has to not pick a location over an hour away unless he can figure out transportation for everyone.

        "Okay, deep breath kid, don't overwhelm yourself. That's why we're here, 'Gumi." Toji places his hand onto Megumi's back, rubbing his hand in a soothing circular motion. 

        "Easy enough, we can do a volleyball theme." Maki suggests.

       "That's too simple." Mai crosses her arms.

       "He's only turning four, you wench." Naoya scoffs. "Volleyball theme will be fine, there can be kittens too."

         "Where are you going to get kittens?" Megumi questions in surprise, he didn't actually expect Naoya to help in the slightest but if he wasn't invited he would've thrown a fit.

         "I can get anything I want. I'll get him and the other gremlins some kittens to pet and all that. Go ahead, you can thank me." Naoya grins that same obnoxious mocking grin that irritates everyone who sees it.

        "You intolerable–"

        "Thank you, Naoya." Megumi interrupts Maki, giving her a look. She grits her teeth, keeping her insults to herself. "Seriously, that's great. He loves animals, that's very helpful."

       Megumi's front door is opened and Itadori comes jogging into the room. He embraces Junpei, giving his boyfriend a quick but deep kiss. He sets Junpei down before embracing Megumi as well. "I'm back! I hope you all missed me!"

      "Yuji! You're back, you look great." Megumi praises.

      "I brought Kiro a jersey that matches mine, isn't that just awesome? Agh! I want to give it to him now but I should save it for his birthday! What to do... What to do... What should I do?" Itadori groans from his internal dilemma.

      "Yuji, hun, we're in the middle of discussing plans for Kiro's birthday. You can give him that as a gift." Junpei takes Itadori's hand, urging his boyfriend to sit with him instead of rambling about every thought that pops into his head. Once he starts, it's practically impossible to get him to start. While Junpei and Megumi usually don't mind, they're on a time limit. Kiro can't stay at Aster's forever.

      " 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢?" Inumaki signs.

      "Ah, Megumi, you can leave that to me. I'll find the perfect place for the party. If that's okay with you, of course." Yuuta offers. He's positive he can find a very fun place for the kids to have fun and fit with the theme.

      "Alright, I'll leave that to you. Yuuta, if you get overwhelmed don't hesitate to hand the job back to me." Megumi reminds. Yuuta already does so much for Megumi and Kiro, he feels like he's doing too much. Megumi is constantly reminded of how perfect Yuuta is. He cares so much for both him and his child, he's patient and understanding, he sincerely loves both Megumi and Kiro. Megumi is feeling something forming in his heart towards Yuuta and it's scary, the entire thing is scary.

      He's only romantically loved one person before, Megumi isn't ready to love again but it's beginning to feel like his heart has plans of its own.