𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

         Late in the afternoon, Junpei gets a call from Okkotsu. Junpei is a little surprised because Yuuta rarely calls or texts him but he answers in a hurry in case it's about Megumi. "Okkotsu?" Junpei calls, leaning against his kitchen counter. He was just about to whip something up in hopes that Kiro will have an appetite. 

        "Itadori, Inumaki, and I are at the hospital."

        "What?! Oh my god, is it Megumi?" Junpei is already rushing towards the front door shoe rack, grabbing a pair and slipping them on.

       "No, it's Gojo. He was in a really bad car wreck. I tried to get ahold of his parents but they're at a spa in Spain. We don't always get along but he's my family, I have to be here. I just wanted to keep you updated, Itadori is on the phone with Megumi's father, Toji." Okkotsu explains. 

       "Kiro and I will be coming down there. Please tell Yuji that for me."

       "I will." Okkotsu replies before hanging up. Junpei goes to Kiro's room, knocking gently on the door before entering. Kiro is still curled up in the blankets, the television is on playing his favorite show but he doesn't seem to have even an ounce of interest in it. "Kiro, we have to go to the hospital. You know Gojo, he's your mom's skating partner. He was in a little accident." Junpei explains. Kiro gets up, leisurely putting on his shoes. He looks exhausted, like he hasn't slept properly in a long time. Junpei holds out his hand for the small boy and when he takes it, they hurriedly make their way to the car.

~𝕾𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊~

        Megumi's nails dig into Sukuna's back, his chest heaving as he comes down from his euphoric high. Sukuna's spend has Megumi filled entirely, causing a noticeable bulge and even leaking from around Sukuna's throbbing cock stuffed inside him. "I like you like this, dumb and screaming my name." Sukuna smirks, leaning down and kissing Megumi's soft lips. He rocks his hips in and out, still hard and ready for more. Megumi whimpers into their kiss, Sukuna's tongue wrapping around his, every one of his actions are rough and possessive. 

         Megumi would be a liar if he said he didn't love every second of it. So long he's been without Sukuna, even the moments of pain fill him with even more craving. A phone vibrates, interrupting their moment. Sukuna pulls away from their kiss, answering his phone in frustration. He holds the phone with one hand while his other grips onto Megumi's thigh, lifting and spreading him more. Sukuna increases his pace, pounding his cock into Megumi's leaking cunt that weakly wraps around him. 

      Megumi covers his mouth with both hands, trying to keep his noises muffled. He can't hear what's being said on the other end but with the look on Sukuna's face and the tightening grip he has on his thigh, he can tell Sukuna isn't happy with whatever is being said. The deeper Sukuna digs his thick cock into him, Megumi's hole twitches as if it's pulsing. "Fuck, I hear you. I'll be there in a minute."

     The slapping of their hot flesh became incredibly loud due to how wet Megumi's cunt is. Megumi's eyes are overflowing with tears but Sukuna has made it clear that he doesn't like when Megumi closes his eyes. Megumi's cunt grips tightly onto Sukuna's pistoning dick, feeling him getting even bigger and harder inside. The closer Megumi gets to the impending orgasm, the louder his noises grew, making it practically impossible for all his moans to be muffled.

      "I said I'll handle it, i'm in the middle of something right now." Sukuna angrily tells the person on the other line, his crimson gaze intense on where he and Megumi connect. Sukuna thrusts at a feverish pace, Megumi's breathing becoming heavier and labored. Sukuna hangs up, tossing his phone to the side. 

       "Too much, so close, 'Kuna, love you, love you..." Megumi babbles, sounding whiny and entirely fucked out as the orgasm hits him, the convulsion going through his entire body. Sukuna groans in pleasure, cumming deep inside Megumi. The amount of times they've done this in only the short amount of days Megumi's been held prisoner, they've both lost count. Megumi holds Sukuna close, burying his face into Sukuna's neck and breathing in his musk to help calm himself. down.

       "I have to go." Sukuna's voice is husky and he's breathless as well from their activities. Megumi wraps his legs around Sukuna's waist, confusion in his dazed eyes. 

        "No. Stay with me." Megumi pleads. He hasn't had enough of Sukuna, he wants to hold him longer. 

      "I'll come back to you. That's the difference between you and I." Sukuna removes himself from Megumi, cleaning himself up and getting dressed. Megumi feels exhaustion taking over his body, he doesn't have the energy to move a single muscle. Fushiguro falls asleep before he leaves, his thoughts filled with Sukuna and most likely he'll see him in his dreams as well.