𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

       "You have a fierce glare." Sukuna looks at Kiro in amusement. Megumi is still asleep but Kiro has already woken up a while ago. He's sitting up with Megumi's arm wrapped around him, holding him close. Kiro has a hand on Megumi's shoulder, rubbing in circles the way Megumi does. He copies the action to help his mom sleep better. Kiro doesn't trust Sukuna so he hasn't moved even a centimeter away from his mom or taken his eyes off him. 

       "I'll keep mom safe." Kiro confidently informs. Sukuna sees Megumi in Kiro, he can't help but find him cute. Just a little bit. 

     "From who? Me? What do you think I am? The boogeyman?" Sukuna smirks, a delightful twinkle in his eyes. This child is the creation of him and Megumi, how intriguing

       "You can't have my mom." Kiro argues, feeling protective. Sukuna chuckles, seeing himself in Kiro as well. They both don't want to share Megumi with anyone, they're both vigilant, and that adorable glare is definitely similar to Sukuna's.

        "You can't have my Megumi." Sukuna teases.

        "Mom loves me." 

         "He loved me first." Sukuna enjoys the upset pout on Kiro's face. He lays the side of his face on Megumi's shoulder, his unique eyes still glaring at Sukuna. "I love your mom, he's my favorite person in the entire world."

        Kiro frowns, "You can't have my mom. My mom is all I have."

         Sukuna tenses briefly, seeing himself in the child even more. Lonely and just wanting to be loved. It took so long for Sukuna to find someone who genuinely loves him and now his own child with that person feels like the world only spins because of Megumi's love. His Blessing is special, Sukuna has known it since he saw him crossing the college campus with that cold, aloof look on his face. Sukuna doesn't know if Kiro's similarities he shares with him will lead Sukuna to love or resent him.

~𝕾𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊~

          Okkotsu calls Satoru's mother for the tenth time and finally, the egocentric woman answers. "I'm in the middle of getting a pedicure, why do you find enjoyment in spoiling my relaxation?" She questions, sounding quite vexed but still trying to keep up her appearance in the public eye as graceful. "Well, speak, I don't have all day to be playing phone games."

         "Your son is in the hospital. He hasn't woken up, how can you be so selfish? He's alone here." Yuuta's voice trembles from both his rage and his dejection. No matter how irritable Satoru could be, he is still Yuuta's family and he's been here the entire time. Yuuta should be out there looking for where Megumi is but he has a responsibility to be here for Gojo. Megumi would want him to be here as well. Yuuta doesn't understand how a parent could just completely neglect and not give a single care about their severely injured child.

      She scoffs, "How dramatic can you be, he isn't alone. You're there and what about that little Fushiguro boy he skates with? Or did he blow that too?"

       "You're his mother, you should be here." Yuuta argues. He shouldn't be the one handling all this paperwork, some of what they want to know about Satoru, he doesn't know. 

       "He's an adult, he doesn't need his parents to do everything for him."

        "Have you ever done anything for him?! He was always by himself!" Yuuta shouts, not caring if people look at him oddly. "I shouldn't have to be making decisions or doing the paperwork, I'm his younger cousin! I'm not his brother, I'm not his parent—"

          "Fine, then go. Satoru has always been a burden to others, don't blame me for something you willing volunteered to do." She interrupts. Her cold tone completely startles Yuuta and he comes to the harrowing realization that his effort to get at least one of Satoru's parents here is entirely pointless. Neither of them care about their son, they wanted to birth an heir to inherit everything once they were gone and continue the Gojo name. They couldn't care less about him or his feelings. They are still young enough to have another child if absolutely necessary. 

           "I hope you burn in hell." Yuuta doesn't hide the contempt he feels towards her in his tone.

           She laughs like she has no worries in the world and as a wealthy young woman with no emotional attachments to anyone, she doesn't. "I vacation there and drink martinis with the devil himself, you could never be on my level." She hangs up and Yuuta feels sympathy towards his older cousin. He knows that when Gojo wakes up, he won't even be surprised that neither of his parents showed up. 

       Yuuta sits back down on his seat in the waiting room, covering his face with his hands. This is why his mother wanted to get away from that family, she wanted genuine love and not to live her life walking on eggshells in worry that she'd disappoint the family. Yuuta's mother is the sister of Gojo's father and from the stories she used to tell, they had a sweet relationship with one another. Satoru's father always looked out for her and it made Satoru's mother furious, she wanted Yuuta's mother to be as miserable as possible. When Yuuta's mother went to her older brother and told him about her plans to leave, he was distraught but supported her decision. 

     Yuuta wants to be here for Satoru, he just wishes Megumi was here to hold his hand and tell him everything is going to be okay.