𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚞𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

       "You cheated on me with her?!" Sukuna's mother shouts, enraged from finding this out. She loved him, she even had his child and this is how he repaid her? She was supposed to have the Family Dream but the two of them... they just don't work. They're toxic but neither will verbally admit it, they shouldn't be together but they won't separate. She hates him so much she could kill him but she loves him, she's wanted him since they met. They're both damaged but she doesn't care. They fight, they do terribly wicked things to relieve their stress, they have sex and for a slight moment they feel like they're in love again. Then the cycle repeats.

      "She was just a warm mouth, don't act so fucking innocent either." He scoffs, his hangover throbbing in his head. He doesn't want to hear her bullshit, he doesn't care about what he did. He knows all about what she's done to Sukuna, he knows all about how cruel she is to others. They're too fucked up, alcoholics, drug users, abusers, cheaters, they hate one another but that hate fuels their love. 

     "Fuck you!" She throws a mug at him and it shatters against the wall beside him. 

     Sukuna is currently hiding in the blanket cabinets, curled into a trembling ball with his small hands over his ears. He's too scared to stay in his room where his mother or father could find him and take out their rage. It wasn't always like this. His father used to love him, used to be good to him before he got addicted and Sukuna blames his mom, she's the one that got him addicted and got him fired. At least, that's what Sukuna's father always says. She ruined everything, she ruined him and she's ruining Sukuna.

     "I have to work tomorrow, I don't need to hear your fucking nagging!" 

     "I hope you fucking die! I hate you! You and that dirty skank can rot in hell together!"

      "If I go, at least she won't bitch about everything!" He snaps back. She shoves him and slaps him, screaming at him and calling him every terrible name in the book. Tears stream down Sukuna's face, he's terrified and he wants the fighting to end. It's always like this, she starts every argument and it ends with Sukuna being punished. Sometimes, when she isn't around and it's just Sukuna's father at home, he is kind. He will pat Sukuna on the head, even offer him snacks or ask if he wants to watch television with him. It's rare but Sukuna treasures those moments the most. It's almost like they're a normal family when his father behaves that way. So when he is being beaten by his father for simply looking too much like his mother, he blames her entirely. 

     "Fine! Pack your shit and fucking go!" She shouts and Sukuna's heart is racing in terror. He doesn't want his dad to leave, he doesn't want to be left with her. He bursts out of the cabinets, capturing both their attentions. Sukuna runs to his father, hugging the man's leg. 

      "Please take me with you! Don't leave me!" Sukuna pleads desperately.

      "Ungrateful brat!" She shouts, enraged that Sukuna would rather be with her cheating husband than her. She birthed him, he should be grateful to her. She is the one who carried him for nine months, he should be thankful. 

    "Fuck." He groans in frustration, shaking his leg. "Get off me, Sukuna."

    "Please don't leave me..." Sukuna cries as she snatches him up, pulling him away from his father. 

      "I can't deal with this shit." He storms away, leaving Sukuna to be punished cruelly by his mother. The worst part of it all, almost seven year old Sukuna couldn't even be surprised that his father betrayed him in the end. 

~𝕾𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊~

      Megumi struggles as Sukuna presses his foot down onto his chest, breathing becoming increasingly more difficult. The roughness of Sukuna's shoe leaves a burning pain. Bruises of all different shades are scattered across his fragile body from Sukuna taking out his rage onto him. "Sukuna, I-I can't... breathe..." Megumi coughs, trying to pull Sukuna's foot off of his chest but it's fruitless with the difference in strength. 

      "Do you love him?" Sukuna questions.

       "I'm sorry..." Megumi sobs weakly, tears streaming down his face. Sukuna's heart is breaking, how did he end up just like his parents? He hates them, he hopes the drugs killed them and they are burning in hell... the apple didn't fall far from the tree and he feels hopeless. He takes his foot off, allowing Megumi to suck in some air. Sukuna drops to his knees, grabbing Megumi's ankle and pulling him close so Sukuna is between his legs. 

      "You love him." Sukuna states and when Megumi only cries harder and doesn't respond, he has his answer. "You don't love me anymore?"

      "I do, I will always love you." Megumi despises himself for he is only human and he is weak to love. He lets his love for Sukuna continuously destroy him in all possible ways, he can't refuse Sukuna and he can't hate him. He shouldn't love Sukuna, it seems like all Sukuna does is give Megumi more and more reasons to hate him. Except, he doesn't. He is aware that Sukuna is hurting inside and he is unable to bring himself to reject Sukuna because of it. Even now, even while his entire body is throbbing from the physical pain Sukuna has brutally inflicted. 

     "Come with me." Sukuna kisses Megumi, rough and claiming as always. Megumi whimpers, submitting himself to Sukuna's touch. He'd prefer this than being beaten and screamed at with vicious insults and called horrible things. 

      "No, Sukuna, I can't." Megumi refuses.

      "Why not?"

      "We... we're not good together." Megumi covers his face, hot tears streaming down his cheeks. He can't believe he's said it out loud and to Sukuna's face. 

     "You're mine."

     "No..." Megumi shakes his head in refusal. 

     "We belong together, Blessing. You abandoned me but I forgave you." Sukuna reminds, purposely hitting Megumi where it emotionally hurts. 

     "Haven't I given you enough of me? There's nothing left, you've taken everything." Megumi cries defeatedly. He gave all he had to offer to Sukuna and Sukuna has taken so much more. Megumi's happiness, his ability to do things and say things without fear, his body, his heart... he's given and Sukuna has stolen it all but he still selfishly wants to take the very little that's left? 

    "There's still you that's left and I want it." Sukuna kisses Megumi again, silencing anything Megumi could possibly want to say.