𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚂𝚞𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 '𝚁' 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍. 𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

      Megumi lays comfortably in Sukuna's bed, his head resting onto Sukuna's lap as he runs his fingers through Megumi's dark hair. Sukuna calls Uraume, listening to it ring a few times before Uraume answers. "Did Megumi find you?"

    "I found him—"

    "Oh good—"

    "He was with Mei Mei. He snorted Fentanyl, he's laying here right now... What do I do?" Sukuna questions, watching Megumi's dreamy face as he hums in delight from Sukuna's touch. "Should I take him to a hospital?"

     "Is he vomiting? Seizing? Anything concerning?"

      "No."

      "You have experience with people who react badly from drugs. If he's fine, why are you worried?"

      "Things could've went very bad if I wasn't there in time." Sukuna would've killed them both which he wouldn't have regretted but it would put a major dent into his plan. He's not going to forgive either of them for this, especially Mei Mei for giving Megumi drugs and getting personal information. Todo is incapable of thinking on his own, Sukuna is certain it was Mei Mei's doing.

       "Talk to him. Fix the problem. Tell Megumi I said hi." Uraume says before hanging up.

      "Megumi?"

      "Hm?"

      "Why'd you come looking for me?"

       "I love you." Megumi answers, chuckling.

        "You're the only person who does." Sukuna sighs, continuing to massage Megumi's scalp. "I love you too. I can take care of you and the mini brat. I say a lot of terrible shit I don't mean. It's stupid because if there is anyone in this world who is going to stand by me, no matter what, it's you. It's taken me a long time to realize that, I want to make up for it."

      "Aheh, I'm just wayyy too into another world but... I think you said you love me?" Megumi smiles adoringly up at Sukuna.

       "Yes, that's right." Sukuna agrees, leaning down and kissing Megumi's cheek. "I love you, Fushiguro Megumi. I want to keep you."

     "Hmm, that sounds nice. Just hold me?" Megumi opens up his arms to welcome Sukuna in. Sukuna adjusts his position, hovering over Megumi. Megumi grins playfully, wrapping his arms around Sukuna and pulling his muscular body down on top. Sukuna places his forearms on each side of Megumi's head to keep him up. His muscles flex, his expression soft from Megumi's bright smile.

      "Aren't I heavy? I don't want to crush you."

      "It's a good heavy. Promise."

      "I don't think so." Sukuna chuckles.

      "Makes my chest heavy, a little difficult to breathe, but I can feel your heart. I really love you..." Megumi grins bashfully with his dazed eyes, his pupils constricted. Sukuna finds Megumi's words so adorable that he actually blushes. He clears his throat, lowering his body a little more. Megumi giggles, "See? I can handle it. This is all your weight... Yeah?"