𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

       Junpei sends a text that he, Kiro, and Itadori are going out for food and makes sure to send the location of where they'll be. Megumi sends back a thumbs up, getting out of his parked car in his driveway. 

      "Blessing." 

      Megumi is startled, looking up from his phone to see Sukuna standing in front of his door. He's dressed up and is holding a massive bouquet of wine colored roses. "What are you doing here?" Megumi puts his phone in his pocket. He is still startled from Kamo's abrupt proposal, he doesn't feel like dealing with sukuna.

       "I missed you." Sukuna answers, holding out the roses. Megumi sighs, taking the bouquet from him and passing Sukuna who wears a satisfied grin. Megumi unlocks his door, heading inside with Sukuna following him. Sukuna shuts the door behind, trailing after Megumi who enters the kitchen. 

       He pulls out a vase, putting water in it before putting the roses inside. "I don't like that you showed up unannounced."

        "Why is that?" Sukuna hums, sliding his hand up Megumi's leg. Fushiguro jolts, whipping around and smacking Sukuna's hand away.

        "Why are you here? Don't just say you missed me." Megumi heads upstairs, Sukuna following. Megumi's mother has sent numerous text messages asking about how the date went but he has yet to reply to her. Noritoshi seems like a wonderful person, but Megumi doesn't have room in his heart for anyone else.

      Megumi takes off his shoes, putting them away in his closet. "I want to take you out."

      "I'm busy tonight."

      "Tomorrow, I'm taking you and the little one out."

       "You're telling me instead of asking?" Megumi glares, shutting his closet door. "I don't know if I can trust Kiro with you." 

       "You can, I won't push him into traffic or anything." Sukuna grins, moving closer but Megumi creates some distance between them.

      "Comments like that scare me. Kiro is not a toy, he's living and breathing. He's my son—"

       "Our son, remember? If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have him." Sukuna pulls Megumi closer to eliminate the distance, roughly kissing his soft lips. He pushes the shorter down onto his bed, pressing himself between his legs. Sukuna grips onto the back of Megumi's thighs, "I missed you."

       "Sukuna, stop." Megumi demands, trying to ignore the arousal between his legs from having Sukuna on him. Sukuna slides his hands under Megumi's top, pressing into his sensitive skin as he moves his hands upwards. Megumi brings his leg back, pressing his sock covered foot against Sukuna's abdomen. 

      "What are you doing?" Sukuna snaps, grabbing Megumi's ankle roughly. 

      "I don't have sex in the house. My son lives here, he climbs in this bed, he runs around this room—"

       "You don't want me?" Sukuna cocks an eyebrow, sliding his hand down Megumi's pants and rubbing his wet cunt over his underwear. Megumi's breath hitches, his face flushing red. "Clearly, you do."

      "Sukuna!" Megumi grabs Sukuna's arm, "Fine, you win! Tomorrow we'll go out with you!"

       Sukuna hums, pulling his hand out of Megumi's pants. "Good answer, my love."

~𝕾𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊~

      "I appreciate you taking Kiro out to eat." Megumi tells Itadori and Junpei, unbuckling Kiro from his car seat. 

       "Mom, I love you." Kiro hugs Megumi, pecking his cheek.

      "I made sure he didn't eat pancakes, since you mentioned that's all he wants to eat." Junpei receives an icy glare from Kiro.

       "He's a little grumpy about it." Itadori chuckles, ruffling the boy's dark hair. Kiro pouts, burying his face into Megumi's neck. "Call Kugisaki and I tonight, three way the call. We want to know all about it."

      "If I don't fall asleep first." Megumi grins, waving goodbye to both of them. He brings Kiro inside, bringing him to his bedroom. They do their usual, dressing Kiro for bed, brushing his hair and teeth, as well as washing his face.  "How was school today?"

       "It was fine." Kiro shrugs, grabbing a book from his shelf and crawling onto his bed. He sits on Megumi's lap, pulling up the blanket. 

    "Before I read, I wanted to ask you something."

     "Okay." Kiro nods, the back of his head lightly pressing against Megumi's chest as he looks up at his mom.

     "What do you think of Yuuta?" Megumi questions.

      "He's okay, he loves mom very much." Kiro answers.

      "What makes you say that?"

      "Yuuta said he loves mom. He's nice and makes mom happy, he likes me too." Kiro shrugs, playing with the pages of the book. 

       "When you said..." Megumi sighs, shaking his head. "Nevermind, let's read the book." Megumi wants to know what Kiro meant when he said Yuuta was part of their family but he doesn't want to get into a serious conversation right now. He begins to read the book that Kiro chose but his mind is currently elsewhere.

     He's nervous about how Kiro is going to react to seeing Sukuna tomorrow.