𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

      Without making any noise, Megumi slips out of Sukuna's apartment. Once Sukuna was deep enough in sleep, Megumi slithered out of his tight hold and left as quickly as possible. He curses under his breath, seeing that it's five in the morning. He gets into his car, hurriedly putting on his seatbelt and driving home. He doesn't regret sleeping with Sukuna, if anything he wishes he could've spent the night with him.

      He hasn't finished packing and they are leaving at seven. He purposely didn't tell Sukuna, he knew that Sukuna would stop him and Megumi doesn't want to be talked out of his decision. He's told no one. Not Yuji, Junpei, Toge, or even Toji. He'll tell them once they land in Switzerland, so he has the option of hanging up and blaming it on poor reception.

     Once he's in the house, he sees Choso is fast asleep on the couch. Megumi tiptoes upstairs, careful not to alert Choso and allow the man to get some rest before they have to get up. Once he's in his room, he immediately jumps into the shower to clean himself of proof of his activities with Sukuna. He dresses comfortably, blow dries his hair, brushes his teeth, puts some face cream and chapstick on before going towards his bed where the clothes are.

     Cold, it's going to be very cold. Megumi starts to fill his first suitcase, fighting off the exhaustion urging him to bed. He wants to be spontaneous and fun, he can sleep on the jet and worry about how Yuuta is going to react when Megumi tells him about what he's done later. Kiro's suitcases and carry-ons are already packed up. He packed those first, wanting to ensure Kiro would have everything he'd need.

     Kiro is going to be spending his fourth birthday with Yuuta and Megumi in Switzerland, which did make Megumi hesitate when he realized. Kiro would rather be with his mom than all the kids in his class, in the end the boy got his way without having to throw a fit for it.

~𝕾𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊~

      Everything is packed away on the jet and Megumi couldn't be any grumpier. He's sleep deprived and Yuuta told him that he shouldn't drink coffee while being pregnant because of some article Yuuta had read. Megumi is not happy, not in the slightest. "Coffee isn't going to kill me, Yuuta." Megumi argues for the fifth time.

      "Drink anything else, please." Yuuta isn't affected by Megumi's tetchy behavior. "Water, water is good for you. How about juice or a smoothie—?"

      "Yuuta, I'm not three years old. I don't want a damn sippy cup with juice, I just need a coffee." Megumi whines. Yuuta chuckles, embracing Megumi in a sweet hug.

      "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be controlling. I'm just worried." Yuuta kisses Megumi's temple apologetically, pulling back. Kiro is already on the private jet and Megumi has already talked to Choso about his options. Choso could stay or come with, it's entirely up to him and Megumi doesn't mind either way. Choso felt hesitant about Megumi and Kiro going to a foreign place. It didn't feel right to have them go without protection. Choso had already packed some things and told Megumi that he would come with to keep them safe.

     "Yuuta, I have something to tell you before we get on." Megumi places his hands onto Yuuta's waist, looking up to meet Yuuta's deep blue eyes. "I have to tell you because I don't want secrets between us."

      "You're scaring me, did you already have coffee?" Yuuta teases in an attempt to lighten the mood. Megumi clenches his jaw, worry crossing his features.

       "I slept with Sukuna." Megumi admits, watching as different emotions flicker across Yuuta's face. He closes his eyes, inhaling and exhaling deeply to calm himself. He raises his hands, cupping Megumi's face gently.

      "Usually... I would tell you that it's okay and that I wasn't expecting anything. Now I am. I don't want you being intimate with anyone other than me, I'm yours and I hope you'll be mine too? I love you and I don't want an open relationship. This is a relationship now, isn't it?" Yuuta questions, relieved when Megumi's eyes brighten at his words.

       "Yes, I'm yours. I promise from now on." Megumi agrees, tenderly pressing a kiss against Yuuta's palm. "There's only you, I love you so much. That's why I wanted to go. Kiro loves you, I love you, and—"

        "I love you." Yuuta kisses Megumi, jubilant from the way things have turned out. Yuuta ignores the knife that was stabbed metaphorically into his unguarded heart from knowing Megumi slept with Sukuna but Megumi still came to him after that, he chose him and he wants to be with Yuuta. That is a victory that Yuuta will see as a positive. The last thing he wants is to argue with Megumi over this, Megumi is the love of his life and the one carrying his child. Yuuta will do everything to make Megumi happy.

       Except let him drink coffee.

       "Mama!" Kiro calls, impatient and pouting. Megumi and Yuuta pull apart, the two getting onto the jet. Megumi swoops Kiro into his arms, setting him onto his lap. Yuuta sits beside Megumi, pulling a blanket over the three of them. Yuuta turns on a movie but Megumi is far too exhausted and cranky to even attempt to stay awake for it. He rests his head onto Yuuta's shoulder, closing his eyes and falling asleep instantly.

      "Mom's tired..." Kiro holds onto Megumi's hand, yawning. He's warm and surrounded by the two people he loves very much, he feels safe and that makes him sleepy too.

      "Your mom has been working very hard packing and making sure you both have everything you need." Yuuta holds Megumi's free hand that's closest to him, rubbing Megumi's palm with his thumb. He doesn't want Megumi to have anything to do with Sukuna anymore, all he does is make Megumi's life more difficult and Yuuta is sick of it. Of course, he's jealous too. He hates that Sukuna has an effect on Megumi, something that Yuuta will never understand nor does he ever want to.

      "Is the baby sleepy too?"

      "Yes, the baby is very sleepy." Yuuta answers.

      "Hm, me too." Kiro murmurs, his eyes fluttering closed.