𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

      "Mommy... Mama?" Kiro softly calls in attempt to wake Megumi up. Yuuta is still asleep on the floor while Sukuna had left after a phone call that had him vexed. Megumi stirs slightly, looking down at Kiro.

       "Hm?"

       "Can we go home?"

        "Hm, Yuuta can take you back." Megumi mumbles, almost falling back asleep but Kiro gently taps Megumi's arm.

        "Mom, you come too? With Kiro, papa Toji, Choso, and Yuuta?"

        "No, baby. I'm going to just stay right here. I'm very sleepy."

      "Can mom bring me to school?" Kiro suggests in hopes that it'll possibly get his mom up. Kiro is really frightened that his mom might be really sick because he knows when people are really sick, they disappear from the world. Kiro doesn't want his mom to disappear, he loves Megumi with all his little heart.

      "Papa Toji can take Kiro to... school..." Megumi struggles to stay awake, his eyes closing from how heavy his eyelids feel. Every muscle in his body feels almost non existent, he has no strength to move in the slightest. He doesn't understand either why Sukuna has allowed Yuuta to stay like this, it's perplexing but he truly appreciates it. The warmth of Yuuta's hand holding his is truly healing in its own way.

       "No." Kiro refuses, nuzzling his face into Megumi's chest. "I want to stay with mom."

        "Okay." Megumi mumbles. He's doing his best to try and focus on what Kiro is saying but it's difficult when all he wants is to fall back asleep. Eventually, he isn't strong enough to stay awake any longer.

~𝕾𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊~

       "I don't want to go!" Kiro stubbornly cries as he holds tightly onto Megumi's clothes. Yuuta hates to be the one to pull Kiro from Megumi but there isn't another option. Megumi doesn't want Kiro to stay here and he especially doesn't like Kiro sleeping in this bed. 

      "What should I do, Megumi?" Yuuta doesn't want to leave Megumi either, he doesn't trust Sukuna and to leave the person he loves who is clearly extremely vulnerable doesn't seem like a smart idea. "Megumi, please, come with us."

      "I can't. Just... bring him to Toji if he doesn't want to go to school, please." Megumi mumbles. Kiro screams for him as Yuuta carries the tempered child out of the room. Yuuta wonders if he's making a mistake but he pushes that thought away because it's Megumi's choice and his decision was to stay. Megumi places his hands over his ears to drown out the heartbreaking sounds, his eyes tightly closed but the tears still run down his face. He doesn't want Kiro seeing him like this.

      Sukuna enters the room, shutting and locking the door behind him. He takes Megumi's wrists, pinning them beside his head. Even Sukuna notices Megumi's extreme lack of strength. "What's wrong with you?"