𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

       "I did what you said and now Megumi is gone." Sukuna angrily tells Higuruma.

      "You wanted his love because it's genuine, not because he is forced to love you. Locking him and the child up in a room is a form of abuse, he'd be forced to love you." Higuruma pauses, "It seems there's been a misunderstanding. You don't have to take my advice, I suggested meeting Fushiguro half way and letting him decide if he wants to be with you and you made the decision to take my advice. Similar to how Fushiguro gets to make his own decisions."

      "If it weren't for that brat, I would've kept him locked in that room." Sukuna huffs.

      "If you don't mind, I'd like to delve deeper into that. What do you feel towards the child?"

       "What?" Sukuna snaps. "This isn't about that thing, it's about Megumi."

      "Last session, you expressed your deep hatred for the child because he's evidence of Megumi's affair. You had stated that if the opportunity presented itself, you would get rid of the child, even knowing it could cause Megumi to resent you for it." Higuruma reminds.

     That is how Sukuna felt before but now that he knows Kiro is his child, he doesn't feel the urge to ship him out of the country and to some foreign orphanage or to accidentally trip him into the ocean. "He's not an affair child. He's mine."

       "Oh? This is good news... Isn't it?"

       "He had my child, of course it's good. Megumi is still mine, even if he became a slut. Still, when I look at that brat I can't help but hate him, at least a little bit. If Megumi wasn't pregnant, he would've stayed with me."

       "It sounds to me like you're looking for someone to blame."

       "I didn't ask for your fucking opinion."

       "You're right, I apologize for it to sound like I was insulting you. From all my notes that I've taken of what you've told me, everyone here needs to have a proper conversation. Fushiguro had disappeared without a word because he felt—"

        "He felt scared, what kind of bullshit excuse is that?"

         "When Fushiguro had tried to communicate with you in the past, it hasn't worked. With your track record, it's either sex, violence, or both. Knowing that, don't you think you could feel some empathy towards Fushiguro? He was younger, less experienced in everything, and found out he was pregnant with the child of the person he loves who isn't always kind towards him."

        Sukuna tries to think about it for a moment. Having to explain something vulnerable about himself to his toxic parents is not something he could do. He ran away from them, just like Megumi ran away from him.

         "I'm afraid he'll leave me for good." Sukuna confesses, instead of pacing back and forth he decides to sit down on the couch. "I don't know how Megumi feels when he's around me, I don't think about it. He makes me excited and euphoric, I want to be with him every second. If our bodies could combine and my heart could be his, I would do that without hesitating. He told me he has feelings for Okkotsu but still loves me. How do I respond to that?"

      "I can not speak for Fushiguro but if I had to guess, it could be that he has feelings for Okkotsu because he is a good person but even if he feels that way, he will still always love you and have hope that you two could be together in a way that isn't harmful to him or the child in any way. That all seems the most logical from what I've heard. You've come far in therapy, you understand that your temper is difficult to tame and you do extremely reckless things when you're overflowing with emotions. Why do you think you find it so difficult to communicate with Fushiguro?" Higuruma inquires curiously. It seems Sukuna doesn't have too much trouble communicating with Higuruma, he gets pissed but he still gets his thoughts out.

    "There's a lack of control I have between us. I expect him to listen to me but he never does. If you piss me off enough, I can just get rid of you." Sukuna shrugs. 

      "Fushiguro said he still loves you?"

       "More than once."

        "Do you believe him?"

         "I do." Sukuna doesn't even have to think about his answer. He never found an ounce of deceit in his tone or in his eyes. 

         "What do you plan to do from now on?"

          "Win him back, of course."