𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘞𝘖

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

      Megumi rushes to Kiro, picking his child up and holding him closely. He smells like the baby soap that Junpei buys, Megumi's missed him so much. Kiro holds onto Megumi tightly, burying his face into his mom's neck. "Don't go, stay with me." Kiro pleads and Megumi feels guilt for letting himself get so focused on how much he missed Sukuna.

       "I'm staying, I'm right here." Megumi gently coos, carrying Kiro out of the closet and into the bedroom. Sukuna follows closely behind, watching the interaction between the two of them. Megumi sits on the bed, seating Kiro onto his lap. "I know you have something to say so just say it." Megumi snaps, glaring at Sukuna as he holds Kiro tightly.

      "Was he worth leaving me?"

      "You weren't going to stop."

      "You didn't know that." Sukuna argues, feeling absolutely miserable. Megumi became his everything, he still is, but he easily became second place to a person that wasn't even born yet. Third, including Megumi's strong relationship with Okkotsu. "Was I that replaceable?" Sukuna questions, a hurt expression on his handsome face.

     Before Megumi can answer, Sukuna leaves the room, locking it behind him. No matter how many times Megumi reiterates how much he loves and has missed him, Sukuna refuses to believe it.

     "Who is that?" Kiro questions, pulling back just enough to look at his mom. Megumi feels conflicted, continuing to keep this a secret might not be such a good idea. Especially not with Sukuna's hatred towards Kiro being because he believes Kiro is a child created from Megumi cheating. "Mama's hurt?" Kiro frowns, tears welling up in his eyes.

       "What?"

      Kiro gently points to a deep purple hickey on Megumi's neck. Megumi winces slightly, making Kiro jolt in surprise. He cups Megumi's face, "Pain pain, go away."

      Megumi presses his forehead against Kiro's, "Don't cry, I'm alright, I promise. The pain is all gone now, thank you for helping." 

      "I'm sleepy." Kiro yawns, feeling exhaustion creep up on. Megumi sets Kiro to stand on the floor, pulling the blanket up and fixing the bed. He pulls the cart closer for himself before picking Kiro up again. He sits on the extremely comfortable bed, his back against the headboard as he lightly rubs the three year old's back. He snacks on the food while Kiro slowly begins to fall asleep, feeling safe now that he is with Megumi.

       Megumi can't live in Sukuna's fantasy world where he lives entirely in this bedroom. Kiro looks like he's been crying a lot recently and Megumi blames himself entirely. 

     The door clicks twice and Sukuna comes back, face apathetic as usual recently. He leans back against the wall, looking at Megumi. Whatever he's thinking about, Fushiguro wishes he knew. They stare at one another for a moment before Sukuna glances at the child, his expression hardening.

      "Who is his father?"

       "I'm his only parent."

       "Don't fuck around. You can't have a baby on your own. Is it Okkotsu? Do you love him?"

       Megumi doesn't want to lie to Sukuna anymore, he wants to come clean. "I'm beginning to have romantic feelings for Yuuta." He admits.

        "So that thing is his?" Sukuna has an intense feeling of being overwhelmed. He wants to wallow in misery about how pathetic he feels knowing that Megumi had a child with someone else but he also wants to destroy everyone and everything connected to Megumi in an attempt to get rid of his negative feelings towards himself. 

    "His name is Kiro."

     "Are you trying to piss me off even more?"

      "No, I'm not." Megumi sighs, his hand flat on Kiro's back and rubbing circles to keep Kiro asleep. "I was scared."

       "Scared about what?" Sukuna questions impatiently.

         "How you'd react if you found out I was pregnant. We weren't in a good place yet. Things would go great then we'd argue and then it'd get violent. You hated my friends, my parents didn't like you, and I was still figuring out what I wanted. That's not fair to you but that's what I felt and I was only eighteen, I didn't know what I wanted. I knew I wanted you but would that have been good for Kiro?"

        "I'm all you would've needed, you wouldn't have needed him."

           Megumi scoffs, he knew Sukuna would've said something selfish like that. "I don't need anything but I knew he would need me."

       Sukuna moves closer and Megumi feels threatened. He wraps his arm around Kiro and the other around the back of Kiro's head, holding him closer. Sukuna slams his hand against the headboard near Megumi's head, making him jolt and tightly close his eyes. 

      "Whose kid is he? I'm sick of these fucking games." Sukuna uses his other hand and grabs Megumi's upper arm. "Megumi, I swear if you don't tell me—!"

           "Yours! Sukuna, he's yours!" Megumi cries out, staggering Sukuna by this revelation. He instantly backs away. Megumi's trembling, holding tightly onto Kiro who is still asleep, gripping onto Megumi's clothing. 

        Megumi had his child, he took care of his baby all along. He never cheated on him like Sukuna had believed. Sukuna looks at the child, numerous thoughts in his head to the point it hurts. 

      "You have to let us go, Sukuna. You can't keep us locked away here."

      "He's mine?"

       "Sukuna, focus."

       "Blessing, you had my baby?" 

         Megumi pauses, feeling uncertain of what Sukuna is thinking. "Yes—" Sukuna cups Megumi's face, kissing him. "Let me put another in you, right now."

       "Stop, stop." Megumi places his hand onto Sukuna's chest to stop him. "We have to talk. We can't keep getting caught up in each other."

       Sukuna sits on the edge of the bed, taking Megumi's hand in his. He places his palm against Sukuna's cheek and Sukuna leans into Megumi's hand. "I love you, I'm in love with you but this environment isn't healthy for Kiro."

         "Fine, I'll let you both walk around the house."

        "Sukuna!" Megumi angrily growls, grabbing Sukuna's jaw and forcing him to focus. "Think about what you're telling me. Kiro and I can't live trapped in a home. I can't live like that again. We're not... I haven't agreed to get back with you."

       Sukuna's eyes dilate briefly, "What does that mean?"

         "Forcing me to be with you is not a relationship I want. I don't want one where I'm locked up in a room or in a house where I'm afraid of you. I'm not going to run away and I'm not going to tell you to stay away. Sukuna, let me make the decision on my own about what I want. You can't decide for me, that's not how relationships should work."

        "I can't handle it if you disappear again. I'll do something bad, I need you, you're the only person I want. You're all I need, I don't need anyone or anything else."

     "I won't run away. I won't avoid you but I can't promise you anything."