𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐:  𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗  𝚘𝚏  𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍  𝚂𝙰

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

       Young Sukuna fidgets with the paper in his hands, peaking into the kitchen where his mother sits. His school is having a back to school night for the parents and he really wants to be able to have a parent be there for him. "Why are you standing there like a fucking creep? What do you want?" She snaps at Sukuna, looking at him expectantly. He pushes the door open further, entering and holding out the paper for her to see. She snatches the paper so roughly from his hand that he gets a papercut. The little boy winces, keeping his gaze down at the floor. 

    "Of all the places I could be, why the hell would you think I'd want to go anywhere with you?" She throws the paper at his face, taking another drag of her cigarette. She's disgusted with Sukuna, he really is a stupid child for thinking she'd want to see that damn paper. Tears well up in the child's eyes as he bends down, picking up the paper. At the same time, his father enters the kitchen. He sees Sukuna's distraught expression and the wicked look in her eyes. He holds out his hand for the paper, waiting for Sukuna to hand it to him. When he does, he looks over it. 

    "I'll go." He tells his son whose expression brightens. His mother gets up from her seat with such force that the chair slides back and crashes down onto the kitchen floor. She crushes her cigarette onto the table, glaring at both of them as she storms out of the kitchen. Sukuna's dad huffs, ruffling his hair. "Ignore her." 

    The ride wasn't long and Sukuna doesn't think he's ever been so happy in his entire, short life. He holds his dad's hand as they walk down the hall to his classroom, his chest puffed out in pride. He'd much rather have his dad be here than his mother, she's a terrifying woman and she hates him but Sukuna doesn't think his dad hates him. 

    His teacher is a nice lady, pretty and young. She's helpful to all the students, Sukuna likes her well enough. Once she finishes with her small explanation of things, the parents begin to slowly leave. "Sukuna, go get me a coffee." His dad tells him. Eager to continue this good relationship with his dad, he runs off to the auditorium where the coffee and such things are. The line isn't long, two people in front of him before he goes up and gets the coffee. It's warm but not too hot, he's very careful as he holds it with both hands. He walks through the halls, a little confused as to why the lights have been turned off. He hasn't seen any parents walk by but Sukuna is sure his dad is waiting for him in the classroom. He gets on his tiptoes, opening the sliding door. 

    His dad is there... standing between his teacher's legs... thrusting. Completely traumatized by what's happening, Sukuna drops the coffee. His dad looks behind, "What the fuck! Get the fuck out!" He shouts. Jolting, Sukuna runs out of the classroom and he just keeps running. He doesn't know where, there isn't anything other than fear and adrenaline flowing. 

  "Sukuna!" His dad snatches him by the arm, his grip painful and causing the child to yelp loudly. His dad shoves him into the passenger seat of the car. His dad gets in, fuming that he had to find out where Sukuna had gone. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

     "I-I went to get your coffee..." Sukuna trembles, completely traumatized by what he had seen. He's not even sure what to think or what to say.

      "The coffee that you dropped like a fucking moron?! Don't tell your bitch of a mother about what you saw, do you hear me?!" He's screaming and it's scaring Sukuna more. He violently whacks Sukuna across the face, grabbing onto the back of the crying boy's neck. "Did you hear me or are you deaf?!"