𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

          "Mom..." Kiro greets with a yawn, holding his arms out. Toji chuckles, handing the boy to Megumi. He's had a long, eventful day and all he wants to do is cuddle with Megumi and finally sleep. "Mama..." He murmurs in his sleep, his small hands squeezing onto Megumi's shirt to make sure he's still there.

        "Did he have fun?" Megumi questions Toji, rubbing circles onto Kiro's back to help lull him to sleep. Kiro falls asleep instantly, drained from his long day of running around. "Did he eat dinner?" He adds a follow up question before Toji can answer.

       "He ate already, Mai made him some healthy crap. The twins stopped by earlier. He really enjoyed himself at the zoo today, I didn't even want to pull him away from the big cats exhibit for lunch. Don't worry, I did. I didn't want ya gettin' all mad at me." Toji grins, a carefree look on his face. Toji really enjoyed himself today with Kiro, he would've enjoyed to spend more time with his own kid but he understands that Megumi is always busy doing something.

       Toji clears his throat, gathering Megumi's attention once more. "About the thing Sera talked about at lunch. Gumi, don't do it."

       "I don't want to but mother had said that Kiro deserves two parents. I'm... considering just meeting him." Megumi admits. Even thinking of agreeing feels like a betrayal, whether it's to Sukuna or Okkotsu or even both, he doesn't know.

       "Just because some kids deserve it don't mean they all need it. Single parents can do just as good as a job. I want you to be happy, that's all I want. Right now you're just havin' fun, there's nothing wrong with that. You probably get that from me."

       "Okay, I don't need to know about your sex life." Megumi scrunches his nose is disgust at the thought. "It's getting cold, I should put him in the car."

       Toji waits patiently as Megumi pries Kiro's death grip off his shirt and puts him in his convertible car seat. He buckles him in, double checking it's secure before shutting the door. He turns back to Toji, "I think I have a problem."

       "What kind of problem? Dumpling, if you need me to get rid of someone for you then I can-"

       "No, no. You've met Yuuta, what do you think about him?" Megumi can't explain it but he truly wants Toji's opinion. Toji doesn't try to force decisions onto him, he can be quite loud about his opinion but he isn't suffocating in ways that others are.

       "Good kid, he cares a lot about ya and Kiro likes him even if he won't admit it. Why? You datin' him or somethin'?" Toji questions, grabbing his pack of cigarettes out of his pocket. He couldn't sneak away for a smoke for awhile and he's desperate. He presses a cigarette between his teeth, pulling his lighter out and burning the end.

       "I'm... considering. I really care about him but I still miss Sukuna." Megumi admits, feeling his heart ache from just saying his name. Toji feels the rage burning inside him once again. After he heard everything his poor baby had to go through and about the hospital incident, he's wanted to murder Sukuna but Megumi didn't want that at all. Toji didn't want to upset his child so he didn't get involved, plus, Megumi had already left.

       "That's the way it's gonna be, kid. You just have to love again, Okkotsu is annoyingly good for you. Listen, do what your heart tells ya. That's something your mother would say if she was here. Go on that date with that stranger, date Okkotsu, you deserve to be happy." Toji inhales deeply, trying to calm himself. He wishes he could've been there to protect Megumi from ever getting hurt.

      "You're right. I don't know when I started doubting myself. Thanks, Toji. I should get Kiro home."

~𝕾𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊~

       "Mama.... I saw a lion." Kiro murmurs sleepily. Megumi holds in a giggle as Kiro sways side to side, struggling to stay awake. His hair is messy and his eyelids seem extremely heavy with his inability to keep them open.

      "Really? Arms up." Megumi requests. Kiro hums, raising his hands. He takes off his shirt and replaces it with a pajama top. It's blue and has a white teddy bear on it. "What else did you see today?" He questions to help keep Kiro awake long enough to finish putting on his pajamas.

       "Gir... Giraffe." He mumbles.

       "Hands." Megumi smiles, taking Kiro's hands and helping him stand up. He helps Kiro step out of his jeans and into his pajama bottoms. "A giraffe, was it really tall?"

      "Mhm. It had a baby too." Kiro manages to get out before resting his head onto Megumi's shoulder. Megumi picks him up, placing him into his bed and tucking him in. Megumi kisses his chubby cheek before he turns on the night light and leaves the bedroom.

     Megumi begins his skin care routine, calling his mother simultaneously. "Megumi, darling, why are you calling so late?"

      "Next week, Thursday. I'm free and if he is free too, we can meet."