𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

After eating and the long drive home, Kiro was fast asleep. Megumi picks the boy up, carrying him inside with Yuuta following. Yuuta has been more attentive than usual, Megumi can feel the man's dark blue eyes on him. It's making him both nervous and a little bashful. He tucks Kiro into his bed, kissing his cheek before they both exit the bedroom. "Um, are you thirsty?" Megumi fidgets a little, looking at Yuuta meekly.

"Water could be fine, thank you." Yuuta agrees.

"Okay, I'll get that. Um, you could wait in the living room..?"

Yuuta chuckles, "Don't be so nervous." He teases and Megumi's cheeks heat up. He rushes away, trying to calm himself. Yuuta goes to the living room to wait for Megumi. He's considered his mom's words, he believes he's already put himself out there but his mom is right. Communicating how he feels is typically his strong suit and there is nothing wrong with admitting how you feel. He just has to be prepared for the possibility Megumi rejects him.

Papers on the table catch Yuuta's attention. Curious, he grabs them and looks over them. Megumi returns with water for Yuuta, "Did you want to talk about...something..." He freezes as he sees Yuuta reading over the paper. Megumi had completely forgotten about those. He hurriedly sets the water onto the table and goes to grab the papers only for Yuuta to grab Megumi's wrist. He's gentle but it still startles Megumi.

"You're... pregnant?" Yuuta questions with a sad yet soft gaze. "Megumi, this changes nothing."

"What?" Megumi pulls his hand from Yuuta's hold, taking a step back. He's flustered and not in a good way, he wasn't ready to tell Yuuta about this yet. He wanted to be more certain it was Yuuta's before telling him. The timing seems to align when they slept together but a test for more accuracy is what Megumi wanted. He doesn't even know if this is what Yuuta wants, he's wonderful with Kiro but did Yuuta even want to become a father? "I-I'm sorry, please leave."

Yuuta tosses the papers onto the table, Yuuta appears more hurt and determined than enraged but Megumi still feels nervous. He stumbles back onto the couch, falling onto his back. Yuuta straddles Megumi's waist, invading Megumi's personal space. Megumi shrinks back, closing his eyes tightly. "Megumi, look at me please." Yuuta pleads, gently taking Megumi's trembling hands. He places Megumi's hands onto his cheeks so Megumi is cupping his face. "It's me, Megumi. I'd never hurt you."

Megumi opens his eyes, seeing the gentle blue that he's grown so familiar with and it soothes him. "I love you, Megumi. I want to know how you really feel about me. You being pregnant doesn't change the fact that I am in love with you and I want to spend the rest of my life being yours. I want to be yours, I want to be able to openly love you but that's only if that is what you want. If you don't, please tell me. I need to know, I'm sorry for rushing you."

"I don't deserve you. I have too much baggage, Yuuta. I really love you—" Yuuta silences Megumi with a deep kiss, eliciting a whimper from Megumi.

"Please let me be greedy? Please don't turn me away." Yuuta won't hear Megumi continue to put himself down. He loves all of Megumi, there is nothing that will stop Yuuta from loving Megumi. His feelings are irrevocable and sincere. If Megumi loves him, then that is all that matters. "I promise to be there for you and your children, even if they're his."

"I think... only Kiro is." Megumi murmurs.

"Who... who?" Yuuta's voice cracks. He admits, it does hurt that Megumi has a baby with Sukuna. But to think he is pregnant with someone else's child, someone that Yuuta has been kept in the dark about...

"Yuuta, I think... i'm pregnant with your baby." Megumi whispers, unsure about how Yuuta will react. Yuuta's eyes widen, tears run down his cheeks. "Yuuta?! Why are you crying?!" Megumi panics.

"I'm... I'm so happy." Yuuta moves off of Megumi so the boy can sit up. "Megumi, I really want to kiss you. Can I?" Yuuta holds Megumi's hand, waiting for Megumi to either give him permission or decline.

"Okay." Megumi nods, surprised by Yuuta's reaction. Yuuta pulls Megumi onto his lap, kissing him deeply. His hands hold onto Megumi's waist, his grip firm to show how much he loves Megumi and wants him close but not tight enough so Megumi feels obligated to stay. The love of his life is carrying his child, Yuuta can't think of anything more rewarding. Every speck of affection Megumi gives to Yuuta feels like a blessing, Yuuta appreciates all of it.

"I'm in love with you." Yuuta murmurs against Megumi's soft lips, breathing him in. He pecks Megumi's lips slowly, softly. He does this a few more times, a smile forming on his face.

"I love you too..." Megumi whispers. He doesn't want to ruin the moment, so he doesn't tell Yuuta that he's not ready for a relationship. Toji said that it'll be difficult moving on so maybe Megumi just needs to take the jump.