𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘠-𝘖𝘕𝘌

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

        Megumi's phone rings, waking him up from his rest. He answers without checking who the Caller I.D. is. "Hello?" His voice is raspy from sleeping. He glances beside him to see Kiro is fast asleep and Sukuna is somewhere in his house, most likely causing problems that Megumi will have to fix later. Still, it feels unusually sweet to have Sukuna caring for him. 

     "You selfish, uncaring, horrible excuse of a fake husband! Why couldn't you pick me up from the hospital?! What was so important!? I was so lonely! That snot nosed brat Okkotsu had to pick me up! How could you do this?!" Satoru whines his complaints.

     "I'm sorry, Satoru, a lot has been—"

     "I don't want to hear your excuses!"

      "Okay, I'm sorry. You're right, I should have figured something out. I didn't know it was that important to you, you didn't call or text." Megumi sits up cautiously, not wanting to disturb Kiro's rest. "How are you doing?"

      "Our matching sweaters came in! So adorable, you'll love it. I can't wait for the New York trip." Satoru changes the subject.

      "Yes, that's nice." Megumi replies, grabbing his brush and getting rid of the tangles in his dark hair. His face is still paler than usual, the thought of food felt repulsive hours ago but now he's starving.

      "Are you distracted, Memi~?"

      "Satoru, could we talk later?"

      "Fine fine, I have shopping to do. Goodbye for now my fake husband!" Satoru hangs up, already forgetting that he was upset with Megumi. Megumi leaves his bedroom, letting his hunger lead him towards the massive kitchen. It's not often he uses it, he usually takes Kiro out for chef made meals. It's easier this way, more options and less possibility of Megumi getting distracted, zoning out and accidentally setting the kitchen on fire.

      " 'Kuna." Megumi calls as he sees him in the kitchen.

      Sukuna hangs up the phone, setting it onto the counter. He cups Megumi's face, "How are you feeling? Why did you come down?"

      "I'm hungry." Megumi replies shyly, wrapping his arms around Sukuna's waist. "If being sick gets you to be this nice to me then I don't ever want to get better."

     Megumi means it too, his heart overflowing with adoration towards Sukuna. If Sukuna was attentive and sweet in the way Yuuta is, he'd be back with him in a second. But he isn't Yuuta in the same way Yuuta isn't Sukuna. Sukuna can be loving but it's not permanent, that's the most heartbreaking part of it all.

      "I am nice to you."

      Megumi snorts, laughing at how inaccurate that is. "Right, and I have magical powers."

      "Oh really?" Sukuna smirks, abruptly picking Megumi up. Megumi squeals, giggling as Sukuna sets him onto the counter and kisses him ardently. Megumi wraps places his hands onto Sukuna's waist, gripping onto him and keeping him closer. Sukuna pulls back, pecking Megumi's lips a couple times causing more joyful laughter from Megumi. "I better be the first person you tell if you get powers."

       "Same goes for you." Megumi grins.

       "I'd use my powers on you." Sukuna smirks playfully.

       "What if your power is electricity or something?" Megumi cocks an eyebrow.

      "I'd make it enjoyable." Sukuna pinches Megumi's sides making him squeal, erupting into laughter from the ticklish sensations.