𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

        Sukuna brings Megumi to a large room, shutting and double locking the door behind him. "Sukuna, maybe it's better if I explain." Megumi panics, hoping that Kiro is safe with the others. Sukuna comes closer, an impassive look on his face. "I know I left without talking to you but I thought it would be the best thing."

      Sukuna pushes Megumi down onto the bed, grabbing onto his jeans and unbuttoning them. "We fought all the time, it wasn't healthy. I couldn't stay..." Megumi feels overwhelmed, he doesn't even know what to say to defend himself. He pulls Megumi's pants off, tossing them somewhere in the room. He says nothing and his crimson eyes don't reveal a thing.

       "Why did you come back? Why didn't you move on? You should've forgotten about me..." Megumi doesn't resist as Sukuna takes off his light blue hoodie and tosses it aside as well. Megumi wraps his arms around Sukuna's neck, a hurt expression on his face. "You shouldn't have come back."

       "You're never leaving again." Sukuna kisses Megumi possessively, his tongue exploring the mouth he's missed as his skillful hands remove Megumi's underwear. Megumi wraps his bare legs around Sukuna's waist, whimpering as he rubs himself against Sukuna's rough jeans that create a pleasurable friction. 

        "I can't... ngh... stay with you." Megumi feels desperate, he wants Sukuna to touch him. He doesn't know why Sukuna isn't touching him or why his cock isn't inside him already. Sukuna grabs Megumi's waist, pulling him up and sitting him onto Sukuna muscled thigh, his legs on each side and his cunt directly onto his jeans, soaking it with his slick. "Sukuna?"

       Sukuna bounces his leg lightly, his hands gripping onto Megumi's waist. "How many people have fucked you?"

       "What?" Megumi places his hands onto Sukuna's arm to keep him balanced, his hips moving on their own to stimulate his fluttering cunt and his clit begging to be touched. 

       Sukuna slaps Megumi across the face, startling him. "Focus. How many people have you fucked?"

        "I don't know, don't ask me that." Megumi clenches onto Sukuna deep red, silk button up shirt. He doesn't have the top buttons buttoned, revealing his muscular chest. Megumi slides his hand over, touching his chest lightly. He's missed this body, they fit together perfectly.

        "I am in love with you, Blessing."

         "Stop, don't say that."

          "I'm serious."

          "I can't be yours."

          "I meant what I said. I'm not letting you leave. You can try but you won't get far, I'll drag you back and tie you down. I've lost you once and I won't let it happen again." Sukuna kisses Megumi's jaw, trailing his kisses slowly down his neck. His grip tightens on Megumi's hips, rocking him back and forth, round and round and building up the pressure that will make Megumi's cunt convulse and create an even bigger wet spot on Sukuna's pants than he already has. 

      Megumi pants loudly, whimpering as Sukuna continues to abuse his sweet spot on his neck. His canines graze the tender flesh, lightly biting before sucking onto the pale skin. Sukuna's hands are rough, guiding him even as Megumi's rhythm becomes sloppier and sloppier the closer he gets to his orgasm. 

        Sukuna roughly stops Megumi's movements, his grip painful. Megumi cries out, trying to continue dry humping on Sukuna. "Sukuna, I was close, let go." 

        "You left me."

         "I'm sorry, I'm sorry—"

          "You're not sorry, you just want to cum." Sukuna pushes him down onto the floor, his trembling ass perched up with his chest down. Megumi sucks in a sharp breath, the wind being knocked out of him from the violent force. Sukuna spreads Megumi's cunt, blowing air against his pink hole and admiring the way his soft walls flutter around nothing.

        Sukuna inserts his long tongue into Megumi's cunt, tasting his sweet juices. Sukuna begins to eat Megumi out, feeling his pussy clench onto his wet muscle that thrusts in and out, all around just like Megumi likes. His whiny, vocal responses are further proof Sukuna is knowledgeable about what he's doing.  

      He brings one hand down, incessantly rubbing Megumi's clit in circular, rough motions. Megumi should be fretting over a number of things right now but he's missed Sukuna so dearly that he can't even bring himself to care that Sukuna is being so belligerent. 

        "There, please, please, Sukuna!" Megumi loudly moans, his abdomen tightening and his pussy clenching around Sukuna's tongue. Sukuna pulls away, enjoying Megumi's desperate cry from his removal. "Stop doing that! I'm so close!"

      Sukuna slaps Megumi's cunt, enjoying the sound of Megumi's pained, conflicted, and whiny yelp. "I killed him." Sukuna confesses, slapping Megumi's cunt twice more.

      Hot tears stream down Megumi's face, trying to understand what Sukuna is talking about. "Who? Who did you kill?" Megumi breathlessly questions, jolting once more when Sukuna slaps his reddened cunt. The force is both painful and yet stimulating, he spreads his legs wider for Sukuna. 

        "The disgusting pig who drugged and assaulted you." Sukuna states, making Megumi's eyes widen. Sukuna slaps him a few more times and something foreign happens to Megumi. He cries out, his orgasm hitting him forcefully and his cunt pulsing, he's never wanted Sukuna inside him as badly as he does at this very moment. 

        "Pfft, you got off on that?"

       "You... what..." Megumi struggles to catch his breath and struggles to form a proper thought. "Did you really do that?"

       Sukuna wraps his arms around Megumi, pulling him up and holding him close so they're chest to chest. Megumi whimpers from his tenderness between his legs, the movement too much at once. "There's nothing I won't do for you." Sukuna kisses Megumi deeply, one arm around Megumi's waist and the other reaching behind. He inserts two fingers into Megumi's tender pussy, spreading his slicked walls and rubbing his sweet spot. 

      Megumi wraps his arms around Sukuna's neck, their kissing is messy and needy but Megumi loves it. "Fuck me." Megumi demands, lightly biting Sukuna's bottom lip. 

       "You don't deserve it. You abandoned me and whored around."

        "Not true, I didn't ngh 'Kuna—" Megumi buries his face into Sukuna's shoulder, biting as he mewls in pleasure from another orgasm hitting him abruptly like a wave. Sukuna pulls his fingers out of Megumi's hot and oversensitive cunt, feeling satisfied with what he's done to his precious Megumi.

         "Goodnight, my love." Sukuna murmurs sweetly into Megumi's ear. Megumi gives Sukuna a dazed yet confused expression before wincing as something is injected into his arm.