𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

         After an eventful two weeks with Megumi befriending Kamo and spending time with Gojo, it was finally time to return home. He was impatient the entire flight, restless and incapable of sitting still. Megumi is the first to exit the jet, a bright smile on his face as he rushes in his direction. He's missed him, two weeks is far too long.

     He jumps into Yuuta's awaiting arms, wrapping his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck. "Hi." Megumi resists the urge to kiss Yuuta, especially since his friends and child are right here. Itadori picks Kiro up, holding the impatient boy out. While Yuuta holds Megumi securely as Megumi takes Kiro from Itadori's hands and holds him. Kiro wraps his little arms around Megumi, eager to have his mom back.

     "I missed you." Kiro admits, hugging him tightly. Megumi's heart warms, his gaze lingering with Yuuta.

      "Alright love birds, better separate before the paparazzi snags a photo." Gojo grins despite the evident irritation on his face. Yuuta carefully sets Megumi and Kiro down, sending Satoru a vexed glare from his unwanted interference.

      "Megumi, there is something important we should—"

      "Hey, dumpling." Toji interrupts Yuuta, ruffling Megumi's hair. Megumi's eyes brighten, his attention being stolen from Yuuta instantly.

       "I didn't know you were going to show up."

        "I came to see my kid and to deal with him." Toji grabs Gojo by his shirt, his once soft expression towards Megumi shifts to intense hatred to Gojo. "What the hell were you thinkin' proposing to my kid?!"

       "Proposing?" Yuuta had been so busy with his art, meetings, planning for his trip, and spending time with Kiro that he hadn't been on social media. Megumi slips his hand into Yuuta's, giving a cautious squeeze to gather his attention.

      "It's not what you think, Yuuta. Satoru had this idea that it would be fun to set up a fake proposal for free dessert. He wasn't actually proposing to me and I didn't really accept. Please don't be upset." Megumi is relieved when Yuuta visibly calms after the explanation. 

     "Easy easy, it was all for fun!" Satoru puts both hands up in surrender, chuckling.

      "You're lucky my kid is here or I'd bash your face in, pretty boy. The whole fuckin' globe thinks you two are getting married, you have till the end of today to fix your mistake without dragging Megumi down. If it isn't fixed, you're going to regret it." Toji roughly shoves Satoru back, disgusted by Gojo's inability to take things seriously and consider who he'll affect. Toji turns to Megumi who gives his dad a shy smile, "You're in trouble too. Don't be lettin' bastards get you roped into these situations."

      "Dad, it was just supposed—"

       "Don't get all sweet by callin' me dad. I'm serious, 'Gumi, you're too smart to be doing stupid shit. Don't associate with him for awhile." Toji demands, leaving no room for further discussion on the topic.

      "But—"

      "Don't push it." Toji won't hear it, it took a lot of strength to restrain himself from flying down to New York and kicking Gojo's ass. Toji's very protective of his son and to have Gojo using proposing in such a public way as a joke felt like an insult.

      Megumi pouts but his need for Toji's fatherly love is much stronger than his platonic affections for Satoru. "Okay, I understand." He nods, not wanting to argue with Toji.

      "I'll get your bags!" Itadori jogs over to retrieve the luggage, figuring it would be some good physical excercise. Junpei follows to help Yuji as well and to give Megumi some space after what just happened.