a/n: komi & quirk

♡hello lovelies♡,

so, as a disclaimer, i do not own my hero academia/ boku no hero academia. the series belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, this is a fan fiction i just came up with whereas an oc was placed into the series. said character does not exist in the anime.

also, if you have seen the anime, please do try and not to spoil anything, as some people might not have finished it yet. this story will contain canon events following the manga and anime, so please be careful! 

.____.

hey, it's Britany, bitch.

welcome to this shitshow \ (•◡•) /.
for those who want to know, this is the meaning of Kuyami's (Komi's) name:

kuyami, her first name means 'dark beauty'.

shizuki, her last name has two parts to it. 'shizu' meaning 'restful' or 'quiet'. and 'ki' meaning 'sunshine'.

as a nickname, her name is komi, meaning 'forever young'.

Wᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ
ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ?

➣  ||ʏᴇs||            ||ɴᴏ||

    ⁿᵒʷ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵇⁱᵒ ° ° °

ᛃ about komi
welp, here's a plain interview.

name: kuyami shizuki / todoroki

nickname: Komi, incy-wincy spider, webs, 

hair colour: blacky silky hair

eye colour: her eyes are a very pretty green colour. her background eye colour is black instead of white, like mina ashido's is.

birthday: 13th may

gender: female

height: 168cm (5'5) - same height as denki kaminari

blood Type: red (as much as to komi's knowledge, but for you it's type: O.)

quirk: spider

birth place: near shizuoka prefecture

family: emiri shizuki (nee adachihara)
itsuki shizuki

facts about our lovely girl:

⌦ komi is a very kind hearted person, she loves to help people out when they need it, which inspired her to become a hero in the first place!

⌦after shoto developed his quirk, endeavour went out looking for someone to spar with the young boy. he found komi in the foster system and ending up adopting her, she grew up with shoto like a sister.

⌦due to komi's appearance, she often scares people away, making her quite insecure about her looks. . she also tries her best to hide her fangs.

⌦however, when in need, komi will not hesitate to fight anyone who is hurting another person. thanks to her quirk, she has more strength than a normal person would, leaving her to do well in combat.

⌦ komi comes from a very unaffectionate household (mostly endeavour), so she doesn't know how to take complements well, or if it's a complement at all.

⌦komi gets mad like every person does, but when it's to do specifically with endeavour then baba girl, you better run for the hills bc komi will be out for blood.

⌦trust me when i say komi is just as dramatic as shoto todoroki, if not, she's worse.

⌦she sleeps on the ceiling...

quirk info!
komi's quirk gives her many spider-like traits and abilities.

Excellent Eyesight:
like most spiders, komi has better eyes than the normal person. the black around her pupils help her to see better in direct sunlight. this gives her the advancement of seeing things in better detail.

Creating Webs:
as we all know, spiders create webs for themselves. komi has this same ability. with spinneret glands located around her hands and with an extra vein in her wrist, she can create webs with ease. This silk is as strong as ten times the tensile strength of steel. as komi has a limit use of this ability, she can eat foods high in iron to keep it strong and to use for longer. komi also found that spicy foods help.

Extra Limbs:
yes, here you have it folks. komi can grow two extra arms right under her first pair. usually, she doesn't like to use it, as she's insecure of them. they fully grow within a few seconds, and she has complete control over them. she also wouldn't want to break her clothes

Venomous Bite:
in her fangs, she has an essence of venom that will not kill anyone, but either make them incredibly tired or fall asleep if komi uses enough. with only 2500 milligrams (2.5 grams) in her system, she don't use the bite as often. she also finds it rude to bite people. although, with venom in her body, she cannot be poisoned, no matter the substance. it takes a total of 6 hours, for her venom to return after drying up.

Enhanced Strength:
without needing to have huge muscles, komi can lift over 50 times her body weight, and when she needs to, she can lift 120 times her weight, but it would put a big strain on her body. this aspect may seem exciting for most people, but komi hates it. when simple tasks like opening a door make the door handle break off the hinge, it becomes annoying.

Agility:
komi's enhanced strength allows her to jump 20 meters. she can run fast without wasting a lot of breath and she can react quickly to danger, sometimes before it happens.

Exoskeleton:
like spiders do, Komi has an exoskeleton. only showing on the tips of her fingers and fading at the end of her wrist or starting at her feet and ending at her knees, komi owns a strong black force that allows her to brush off harsh attacked. the exoskeleton pops up around her elbows and ears but doesn't extend very far. however, with a brute force attack or a continuous attack, the exoskeleton will crack, making it hard for komi to move so flexibly.

\ (•◡•) /

heyyyy,
thank you for clicking on this monstrosity. i'd just like to say, i'm terrible at drawing and all, but when i can, i will show some art in this book. it will probably be from templates and things like that!
if you'd like to create art on komi, i'll be making a fan-art chapter when i get some,
if i do ⚆ _ ⚆...

also, since i know there will be questions about it, romance in this book... will happen, i can't write anything without some drama-rama i'm open for ships, but i have a decent idea on who imma root for. 

edit: y'all i'm gonna be re-writing this as i haven't hopped on this story for a while and low-key forgot about it.

hope you like this story!
ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一