Chapter 82

Izuku and Bakugo took their time and walked most of the way to class 1A. No sense in hurrying towards getting into trouble after all. Seeing as everyone else is already in their dorms by now they took the chance to walk around holding hands. Izuku wished they'd never reach their destination just so he could enjoy the stroll and gaze into Bakugo's ruby eyes forever. Sadly they were in front of their homeroom much too early. Izuku sighed now that the fairytale had to be interrupted and knocked foolishly hoping nobody would answer. Alas his father's voice reached his ears. "Enter"

They entered and walked towards their homeroom teacher. Standing in front of a window looking them over was All Might. "Izuku sit." His father said as they reached his desk. Izuku did as he was told then Bakugo was instructed to do the same. "That goes for you too, sit."

Once they were seated Izuku did his best to ignore the downright creepy gaze All Might was giving them. Instead he focused on his father. "I assume you boys know why you're here correct?" he asked of them

Bakugo saw how uncomfortable Izuku was, making him curious when he noticed the look All might was giving both of them. Trying to figure it out seemed pointless, he's probably just mad about either of them not returning to class. Izuku looked at him and then back to his father. "Not really sir."

Izuku felt weird calling his father sir. It's a term he's had to use to placate grown men who would abuse and discriminate against him. It didn't feel like he was conveying respect, just reliving old memories. His father looked him over and then did the same to Bakugo before asking "you don't?"

Izuku shook his head. Sure he knew there might be trouble for not returning the farce of a class All Might was holding but he didn't need to hand himself over on a silver platter to be punished. He decided to defend his actions "No, we were told to escort Iida Tenya to the infirmary. We did just that."

All might looked increasingly annoyed by Izuku. Something that didn't go unnoticed by his father who looked just as annoyed by having All Might anywhere near him. He sighed deeply and kept asking questions of his homeroom students. "It didn't occur to either of you to return to class?"

Bakugo had been remarkably silent without a single temper outburst like he's been known to have. Does having Izuku in his life have that much of a calming effect on him? Izuku found himself pondering this as he looked at him to see if he wanted to answer the question this time. He showed no signs of wanting to do it so Izuku continued to speak for both of them. "No we were specifically told not to worry as everyone would receive a personal assessment of our performance later on."

Izuku thought he saw a smirk crack on his father's face, but he just turned to All might asking him "Is this correct All Might?"

The burly man looked flustered at being the one questioned. No doubt he expected Aizawa-sensei to just punish his students and be done with it. "W-well yes but it should be obvious I wanted them back in class." He scrambled to fill the dead air his dull expression had left.

Izuku scoffed loudly "Sorry 'sir' but nothing was obvious during your 'class' to any of us." He had made sure to emphasize the sarcasm in the words sir and class to further annoy the man. The longer they were there the more he found himself disgusted that he ever idolized him.

He seemed to have caught on to Izuku's sarcastic undertone. He stepped forward one step brandishing a finger. "Careful there young man."

Aizawa-sensei stood up activating his quirk to make his eyes glow and hair stand up. He stepped in front of All Might. "Don't threaten my kids Yagi" is all he said. All Might seemed almost disappointed but stepped back nonetheless.

Aizawa-sensei turned to face Izuku and Bakugo "Explain yourself kitten."

Izuku sighed "Look I'm sorry if that sounded disrespectful but dad he was clearly out of his depths. He clung to his clipboard for life and death. If he looked at anyone for more than two minutes it was generous. He failed to explain his own assignment properly. I have no idea what he's trying to teach but I'm certain I don't want to learn it!"