Chapter 96

Nobody even tried to tell All Might Kirishima would be absent, they knew he wouldn't even know who that is nor would he care if he did. They all went ahead to the locker rooms to change into their gym clothes.

Kaminari wouldn't shut up about Hitoshi. How he's so great and even Izuku who loved his brother and would agree he is awesome ended up annoyed with Kaminari. He was carrying on about it for way too long.

The girls no doubt thanked the gods their changing rooms were separate from the boys'. He was still dropping cool fact about him that Izuku already knows when they were changing. Suddenly he gasped loudly making the rest of them look at what he saw. There was Bakugo bare-chested with Izuku's bitemark on his neck looking quite vicious. He felt slightly guilty and oddly proud.

Izuku's pride however was short lived and gave way to wanting to be swallowed by the earth. Everyone looked at him after they checked out the bitemark thoroughly. Finally someone broke the awkward silence.

"Damn Izuku I didn't know you were such a freak in the sheets." 

Normally Mineta's statements was met with boo's and general disgust even after he'd turned down his excessive perversions. This time everyone seemed to agree. Izuku was bright red and he expected Bakugo to cuss them out but when he looked that direction his ears were the same shade of bright red as Izuku's face. He put on his gym clothes in record time after that and went straight to where they were supposed to wait. He didn't even wait for Izuku. 

Izuku hoped he didn't regret coming out to them, he knows it was all meant in a playfully teasing manner. Did Bakugo see it the same though or was it just confirmation to him that he had made a mistake?

Izuku joined the group who had finished changing and were waiting for the rest. When he got there Bakugo seemed to have calmed down. He even held out his hand for Izuku to hold, he gladly took it and moved closer to him and his intoxicating burnt caramel smell.

All Might droned on about something, Izuku did his best to cancel out the sound of his voice which wasn't hard to do given that his mind was working overtime. Despite Bakugo actively holding his hand he couldn't help but wonder why he ran away instead of being his usual self. Deservedly he's always been confident even if it came off as a bit abrasive to others Izuku didn't mind. If he was honest enough with himself he found Bakugo's confidence one of the reasons he was attracted to him.

While Izuku was lost in his own world overthinking things the class had filed into the bus taking them to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint and todays lesson on rescue. Naturally given how they were holding hands Izuku found himself seated next to Bakugo. Once everyone was seated he squeezed Bakugo's hand to get his attention.

"Hmm?" He appeared to be deep in thought and only hummed a response without removing his gaze from the window. 

"You okay Kacchan?" Izuku asked failing to contain the concern in his voice.

Bakugo looked at Izuku when he heard it. He gave him a soft small smile and asked him quietly "Because I ran from the locker room right?"

Izuku nodded. "Yeah because of that. Mineta is better but he's still the horniest teenager in our class. I'm sure he was just teasing because he sees me as a friend though."

Bakugo gave a soft chuckle "Oh no yeah I know."

"Okay then I'm a bit confused-" he started before Bakugo cut him off.

"I got out of there so they wouldn't see me cry." he said so quietly he might as well have whispered it

The concern now showed in Izuku's eyes. "Kacchan?"