Chapter 136

The match between Ashido and Sato was not something Izuku knew anything about. Bakugo had caught him and avoided both of them tumbling to the floor. Now though he was getting his revenge for having to endure Midnight's suggestive commentary before his match.

They were far too busy making out to notice the many spectators they had. When Bakugo moved his kisses down to Izuku's jawline and nibbled all the way down to the crook of his neck Izuku moaned involuntarily. Wolf whistles and Iida protesting about proper student conduct brought them out of their love bubble. Izuku had the decency to look somewhat embarrassed when Asui pointed out how they were even now. Izuku indeed having a large hickey decorating his own neck now.

Izuku knew the teasing was lighthearted and was even willing to let it go but Iida was still on a tirade about rules and decorum. Izuku sighed, leaning back to face the right way before speaking louder than normal. "Iida for fuck's sakes. I love you dearly as a friend, so it's with the kindest intent possible that I say this. Shut the fuck up already! Go find Uraraka and kiss her again or something."

Iida seemed to stall as the whole room went quiet waiting to see what would happen. He simply turned bright red, seemingly forgetting that everyone saw him do that. Soon he left without another word. No doubt in search of Uraraka to do just that.

Bakugo pulled Izuku back with a wicked smile. "That was fucking hot Izu"

Izuku just blushed as he buried his face in the crook of his boyfriend's neck. Bakugo carried him to the couch and sat down while Izuku sat on his lap. Once they were seated Izuku nearly yelped as he felt the physical confirmation to Bakugo's words poking him. Izuku smirked and leaned next to Bakugo's ear "We don't have time for that..." he softly whispered to him

This didn't stop Bakugo from teasing Izuku until he had the same problem. Izuku had almost forgotten anyone else was in the room and nearly gave in when Midnight's voice signaled the end of the current match. The crowd and the room cheered Ashido for being the winner.

Ojiro got up and tapped Izuku's shoulder. "You coming Aizawa-san?"

Being reminded of his dad made his problem very much less of one. Ojiro was right though, their match was next and if he didn't leave now he might never. Reluctantly and with many kisses he got off of Bakugo. Ojiro walked ahead not waiting.

Izuku was almost out the door when Bakugo pulled on his wrist. "Beat his ass Izu" he said and gave him a last kiss. The rest of the room groaned saying in unison "get a room already..."

Izuku smirked at them before grabbing a handful of Bakugo's behind. "No time sadly" then he ran off before Bakugo could do anything. He did note the look of shock on some of the faces as he went though, causing him to cackle.

He walked past Ashido en route to the arena and he gave her a "Congrats" and a wave, she in turn wished him luck. The tunnel to the arena felt oddly eerie even though it was anything but quiet. The crowd was rowdy and clearly enjoying the festival. Izuku would have to watch the rerun to see Ashido's match to see what had them so worked up. That was until he neared the edge of the tunnel without stepping out, the arena was being repaired. Again. Ashido must have gone all out for there to be this many acid burnt holes. Izuku smirked to himself. Ashido was a horrible matchup for Sato, she was literally way too slippery for any of his sugar fueled strength to do him any good.

Cementoss finished up looking exhausted. Izuku wondered if Class A destroying the arena this much was abnormal. He vowed to himself that he would help fix it if his match did any damage to the place.

NOW THEN LET'S KEEP THE EXCITEMENT GOING FOLKS. NEXT UP IS THE SECOND AIZAWA FOR THE DAY. AIZAWA IZUKU. IF YOU'VE BEEN HERE SINCE THE START YOU MIGHT REMEMBER HIM FROM HIS TOP PLACEMENT IN BOTH THE OBSTACLE COURSE AND THE CAVALRY BATTLES. FACING HIM IS MASHIROA OJIRO, A STUDENT WITH HIS OWN STELLAR PERFORMANCE TODAY. EARNING A DECENT PLACE IN THE RACE AND BEING IN ONE OF THE FEW TEAMS TO NOT LOSE THEIR POINTS! LET'S SEE WHAT THESE TWO HAVE IN STORE FOR US!