Chapter 160

This is detective Naomasa Tsukauchi badge number 5693-41 conducting an interview with prisoner and suspect in case no.66874-A Attack on U.A High school grounds in an attempted murder of students.

Please state your full legal name–

Fumihiro Fuji

Suspect is also known by the alias of Specter. I am obligated to inform you of my quirk, which lets me determine whether or not what you say is a lie or not. Now, let's begin.

For what reason were you present on U.A high grounds?

To complete a job.

And that job. What was it exactly?

To neutralize and then terminate my target.

So in other words you were there to kill someone?

Answer the question please

Yes, i already said so

Very well. Who in your words was your target?

Izuku Midoriya

The same Izuku Midoriya who has recently changed his name to Izuku Aizawa?

Probably.

Meaning?

It wasn't a tracking job. I didn't need every single detail of the target. Just a picture and location.

Let the record show the suspect is referring to a picture found on his person during processing that matches the features of one Izuku Aizawa, formerly known as Izuku Midoriya.

Now then Mr.Fuji–

Specter, my father was Mr.Fuji

Very well to keep hostilities to a minimum, let the record show that the suspect prefers to be addressed by his alias - Specter.

Tell me Specter were you hired for this job or has a teenager somehow offended you enough to force you out of retirement?

No, I was hired.

Do you know your employer?

Yes.

Care to elaborate?

I want a deal

You want a deal?

Yes

To protect you from your employer?

If only

I can't help you if you're not going to start making some kind of sense Specter.

You people have no idea who that kid's father is, do you?

I take it you're referring to Izuku Aizawa.

Whatever his name is. Yes.

So wait. Let me make certain I understand you. You won't cooperate unless you get a deal, but not to protect you from your employer– To protect you from your target's father?

Yes.

Eraserhead is certainly angry but I assure you, he can't harm you while in custody. It would be quite detrimental to his–

Not him you knob!

You're... you're not talking about Shota Aizawa Hero ID 89998 Designation Eraserhead?