Chapter 183

A sigh was heard once the all too familiar sound of shattering glass had receded. "Master Shigaraki, I must yet again insist that you refrain from punishing the glassware for your foul disposition..."

Shigaraki glared at the mist-covered servant and proceeded to violently scratch at his own raw and reddened neck. "Has our contact reached out yet?!" He demanded

Kurogiri banished the broken glass to some unknown location via his quirk and promptly started cleaning a new glass. "They have not but the tracker malware is still active. What would you like to do?" he asked

"What I would like to do is go and flay and dismember some heroes." he responded with a twisted grin that soon turned sour. He soon started throwing any and everything within reach of him against the walls as he huffed with anger too big for his scrawny, lanky body.

Except I can't!!!!

Everyone thinks the league of villains is a joke!!!

Stupid fucking Stain!

Stupid fucking All Might!

Stupid fucking Robby!

Stupid fucking Toga!!

And that fucker Dabi...

...never trusted the burnt chicken nugget to begin with...

Kurogiri had given up by then trying to contain the disaster area by the time Shigaraki had harshly flopped himself down on the only upright and currently standing barstool giving his own world weary sigh...

"Then there's Izuku..." he started sounding utterly miserable and more like a whining child again. "Why won't he just admit he wants to be with us? Hmm?!"

Kurogiri having heard this particular complaint multiple times already didn't respond lest any more of his glassware suffer the consequences.

"Has he responded to the text yet?!" Shigaraki whined at him.

If he was able to, Kurogiri would have rolled his eyes. Shigaraki truly never has grown up and he simply can't see why the Master has chosen this man-child to lead part of his empire. "It appears that the young Master has barred access to his mobile device to us."

"So?! Get around it!!!" He demanded. "Why do we even have a hacker if he's so fucking useless?!"

"Would you like me to fetch them for you?" Kurogiri offered

Shigaraki gave a vicious sneer. "No. I'm tired of waiting around for others. Gather the remaining vanguard and put that tracker to use."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing that Izuku became aware of as he was slowly waking up was that he wasn't in any kind of pain. Briefly he wondered if maybe it was just a new horrible aspect of his nightmares – until he became aware of the extra touch sensory input he didn't normally have.

"He's waking up!"

That was Kota's voice Izuku's mind supplied to him. If it wasn't for the glaringly obvious fact that his tail has now wrapped itself around his wrist, Kota being here confirmed that he was actually at the training camp.