Chapter 115

Bakugo had given Aizawa directions but when they stopped the car it wasn't at all what he had expected. The house didn't look abandoned at all, In fact it looked well taken care of almost lived in. Aizawa's confusion only increased as Bakugo started walking in the opposite direction of the house they just stopped at.

"Where are you going?" Aizawa asked as he and Izumi looked at Bakugo confused

Bakugo looked Equally confused "What do you mean?"

"Isn't this the house?" Aizawa asked pointing with his thumb over his shoulder at the house they just stopped at.

Bakugo shook his head. "god no, we're walking." he said flatly

"what? why?"  Aizawa's confusion ending up with a frown as he asked

Bakugo sighed. "to avoid my Hag of a mother that's why."

"explain." Aizawa demanded

"my parent's house is literally four houses down the street from the Midoriya's, there's no way she'd miss a car parking on her street." he said like the the most obvious thing in the world.

Aizawa was aware several of his current students had difficult home lives and that living on campus has been a wonderful thing for them. Though he knew that Kirishima and Bakugo has some sort of shared history, Kirishima never told him what exactly. He also had no reason to believe there was a problem at home for Bakugo so this behavior seemed odd to him. 

Putting aside his own issues with the boy he adjusted into being his teacher. Even if he isn't the his biggest fan at the moment that didn't mean he would let something bad happen to him, he is one of his kids after all...

"fair enough, why are you avoiding your mother Bakugo?" Aizawa asked genuinely concerned something is wrong at his home.

"Technically I forged her signature on the parental forms to live in the dorms on campus" Bakugo stated without any hint of emotion.

"WHAT?" Aizawa nearly screamed as loud as his boyfriend's quirk

"Are we here for me or to find Izuku?" Bakugo simply asked turning to direction he was going before he was stopped.

"This isn't over mister" reprimanded as he and Izumi walked over to Bakugo

"Tch! whatever let's go already." Bakugo said as he clicked his tongue

Turns out the house they parked at was just one street over and the house they were walking to definitely fit the image Aizawa had in his head more. It wasn't in ruins or anything but it was fairly obvious nobody had lived there in a number of years. Weeds protruded from the bottom of the fence wall. The name plaque next to the overfilled mailbox was faded and missed several details making it fairly illegible.

Aizawa was starting to loose hope that Izuku had been here at any time since he's left all those years ago with the chances of him turning up here being low. Bakugo spoke up and snapped him out of his depressive thoughts

"Well this is it." Bakugo said as he kicked a pebble doing his best to not glance towards his own house. Technically his parents' house, it hadn't been his in quite some time. . .

"Doesn't look like anyone has been here in years though" Aizawa noted

"yeah." Bakugo agreed eyeing the weeds 

"We're still going to look though right?" he asked concerned they'd just be leaving

Aizawa sighed as he looked the place over "just the perimeter, cant break in somewhere just because we want to."

"What? That's bullshit!" Bakugo protested

"It's the law bumfuzzle" Izumi reminded him

"He doesn't need doors. . ." Bakugo in turn reminded both of them