Chapter 1

Ye Qingyang looked at the crowds coming and going in front of him, strange school uniform, strange canteen, where exactly is this place?

How could he appear here?

Just as he was thinking, some memories flooded into his mind.

Those memories flashed like lightning and formed vivid scenes in his min

Ye Qingyang accepted the memories and vaguely understood his current situation. He traveled through time and transmigrated into a school text.

Not only that, but the original body he passed through was a bit hard to describe.

The original body was also called Ye Qingyang, with the same name and surname as himself.

Ye Qingyang reckoned that this might be his chance to travel through, otherwise, he couldn't just choose him in the vast crowd.

It's just that "Ye Qingyang" the original body he transmigrated into, can be said to be really miserable, and he is really miserable.

If you say he owes a fight, he really owes a fight.

In the book, "Ye Qingyang"'s parents died in an accident.

"Ye Qingyang" was young at the time, and his aunt adopted him and became his guardian.

The aunt pretends to be good on the surface, but she is not a human being behind the scenes. She adopted "Ye Qingyang" for the inheritance of his parents.

After getting the inheritance, looking at this little burden, she wanted to throw it away but was afraid of gossip, so she just set up a wire bed for "Ye Qingyang" on the balcony and let him live like a gray prince.

"Ye Qingyang", the Cinderella prince, is far less confident than Cinderella.

As the saying goes: If you don't perish in silence, you will perish in silence.

"Ye Qingyang" endured his aunt's harsh treatment, he did not choose to perish, he chose to pervert.

He wears shabby clothes all year round, sits in the most remote corner, bows his head, and doesn't speak, but in his heart, he is jealous and hates the most popular person in the class - the male protagonist of this book, the school grass Lu Jingcheng.

Lu Jingcheng, the standard male protagonist of the campus literature, was born into a wealthy family, handsome, and well-received. He also has excellent learning ability, but he just doesn't like studying.

Such a male protagonist will surely shine brightly in the future and become a generation of arrogance, who can shoot big eagles without bending a bow!

But "Ye Qingyang", the psychologically distorted little supporting role, didn't know.

He hid in the corner, like a little mouse, shooting back arrows at Lu Jingcheng from time to time, devoting himself to building his happiness by finding trouble for Lu Jingcheng.

Such a small supporting role naturally has a bad end.

Ye Qingyang sighed and thought it was a good thing he wore it early.

Otherwise, after crossing over from the original world, it would not be a campus text, but a supernatural text.

He stood up and was going to make a meal for himself. People depend on food, so he can think about everything after having a meal.

However, as soon as he stood up, the door of the restaurant was pushed open, and a group of people walked in.

The man walking in the middle was tall, and handsome, and his deep silhouette added a touch of mixed blood. Coupled with the whispers of the crowd, he looked like a celebrity entering the arena.

Damn, Cao Cao is here, isn't this Lu Jingcheng and his gang!

Ye Qingyang sat back in an instant, lowered his head, and pretended that he didn't exist.

However, his movements were quick, and the eyes of Chen Wei behind Lu Jingcheng were faster than his, "Jingcheng, isn't that Ye Qingyang? I said why this grandson hasn't seen each other all day, so he's hiding here."

Hearing this, Lu Jingcheng said, Looking in Ye Qingyang's direction, he sneered and walked over.

Ye Qingyang's memory at this moment has also been traced back to yesterday, knowing that the original body is a deadly little expert, and he has taken another big step towards his death.

When "Ye Qingyang" came home from school last night, he met a bad boy on his way.

Seeing him cowering like a doormat, the delinquent boy stopped him and said, "Little brother, borrow some money to spend."

"Ye Qingyang" didn't have any money, so he told them that he had no money in fear.

However, the delinquent boy didn't believe it, and forcibly searched his body and schoolbag.

At the critical moment, Lu Jingcheng happened to pass by, and when he saw the injustice on the way, he fought with the other party.

Then, the head teacher saw it.

These delinquent teenagers were also from other schools nearby. The head teacher thought they were dating after school, so he cursed several times in anger.

Seeing that he couldn't beat Lu Jingcheng, and the teacher got involved, the delinquent boy hurriedly slipped away.

Only the class teacher was left to continue to reprimand Lu Jingcheng.

Lu Jingcheng was speechless, "It's not a special appointment, it's because they want to steal Ye Qingyang's money, and I was going to help when things go wrong."

Seeing this, the homeroom teacher asked the only "Ye Qingyang" who didn't participate in the fight just now, "Really?"