Chapter 66 [END]

"Yes, yes, but is he willing?" Mother Lu asked.

"He will be willing." Lu Jingcheng said.

Mother Lu didn't think so, children at this age were sensitive, even if Lu Jingcheng was kind, but their family was not Ye Qingyang's family, and they were not even related to Ye Qingyang, Ye Qingyang probably didn't want to.

In fact, Ye Qingyang did feel a little embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed." Lu Jingcheng persuaded him, "It's just our family of four, you all know each other. When the time comes, we will go back to the room after dinner, and I won't let you have an awkward chat with my parents."

Ye Qingyang laughed, "You also know it's an awkward chat."

"So don't worry."

Lu Jingcheng took his hand, "Come home with me, I don't worry if you stay here alone, if you don't come with me now, I will , I will probably have to ask the driver to bring me here overnight."

"I can't let you celebrate the new year alone," Lu Jingcheng said sincerely, "I like you, if we are older, we can be together, even if we can't get married and get a certificate, But you can also live together, celebrate the New Year together, and celebrate every festival together."

"Ye Qingyang, beyond our age, we should celebrate the New Year together, shouldn't we?"

Ye Qingyang smiled slowly listening to the seriousness in his words for a moment.

He has met many people, many boys and girls of the same age, but only Lu Jingcheng has become a different color.

He lives strong but soft. He is never afraid of anyone or anything. Every time he encounters danger, he is used to protecting himself behind him.

But his heart is soft and clear. He spreads his hands and presents his unreserved love in front of you. It is obviously an immature and unstable love when he was young, but because his mind is too clean and transparent, you can see it at a glance. Wear it for a lifetime.

Ye Qingyang never doubted how long Lu Jingcheng's love for him could last, because Lu Jingcheng's love was too pure, and his love was once a lifetime.

Ye Qingyang thought for a while, "Okay, but when I want to come back, you have to let me come back."

"Of course."

Lu Jingcheng helped Ye Qingyang pack his things, and then took him home.

Seeing them coming back, Mother Lu said enthusiastically, "Xiaoye is here, welcome, the aunt at home has helped you clean out the guest room, which is the one you lived in before, the one next door to Chengcheng, is that okay?"

"Why are you still tidying up the guest room?" Lu Jingcheng felt that it was completely unnecessary, "Ye Qingyang and I live in the same room."

Ye Qingyang: ...

"I'll just live in the guest room." Ye Qingyang said quickly, lest Mother Lu find out that their relationship was abnormal.

Fortunately, Lu's mother didn't think much, just smiled, "It's okay, if you think it's more convenient to live in one room to chat or study together, then you can live in one room, Xiaoye, you don't have to be restrained, just talk to Chengcheng if you have something to do. Come as you like."

"Thank you, auntie."

"You're welcome."

Lu Jingcheng went upstairs with Ye Qingyang's small suitcase, and put the suitcase in his own room, "Just live here."