Chapter 28

Ye Qingyang guided everyone to kick for a long time. Everyone was tired and said, "Can I take a break, monitor?"

"Okay, take a five-minute break and sit down."

Everyone cheered and sat down Ye Qingyang took the opportunity to ask about making the quilt.

Everyone talked and discussed for a long time, and finally decided to take turns. There is no way, there are too few European emperors, and no one can be sure that they are the European emperors.

Ye Qingyang didn't have any objections, so he asked them to get up and continue training.

Lu Jingcheng thought it was boring to keep kicking the goose step, so he asked him, "Do you want to practice after you've finished?"

Ye Qingyang heard this, went over to check it, and seeing that his kick was really good, he asked him to sit on the steps rest.

Seeing this, everyone started training proactively. After a while, a boy raised his hand, "Squad leader, I'm done."

Ye Qingyang went over to check.

The boy walked forward proudly, kicking forward, and asked, "Is it very standard? Can you rest?"

Ye Qingyang smiled, "Continue to practice."

Boy: ...

After a while, someone else said that he practiced well up.

Ye Qingyang looked at it, and said, "Keep practicing."

He sent several red cards in a row, and finally someone couldn't help asking, "Why can Lu Jingcheng rest while we can't?" 

Good question!

Ye Qingyang explained, "First, he really played well, better than you."

"And second?" Everyone was curious.

"Of course." Ye Qingyang said with a smile, "We are the Sunflower combination handpicked by Instructor Xu. When Instructor Xu comes back later and sees him resting, I have reasons and excuses. Seeing you resting, what can I do to save you? Dear classmate?"

Classmates: ...

"Okay, let's continue practicing."

Ye Qingyang clapped his hands and asked everyone to stand upright, "Follow the rhythm, move one by one, let's check one by one."

"One." He shouted, "Hold on, don't move."

After he finished speaking, he began to check that everyone was in line, row by row.

Seeing that he was serious about checking, Lu Jingcheng stood up and checked the movements of his classmates together with him.

Chen Wei was speechless, "What are you looking at? What qualifications do you have?"

"You're looking for a beating." Lu Jingcheng said angrily, "Be careful, I'll let you make the quilt yourself."

Chen Wei: ...

Chen Wei: I hate it!

Lu Jingcheng watched from row to row, and when he saw that the posture was not up to standard, he went over to correct it.

Ye Qingyang still has a chicken feather as an arrow, then Lu Jingcheng doesn't even have a chicken feather and still wants to stick a foot in it.

It's just that his status as a school bully and school grass are placed here, boys are afraid of him, and girls look up to him, but no one stops him.

When Instructor Xu came back with his watch in hand, he saw his Sunflower combination training the students in the class in an orderly manner.

Lu Jingcheng was in charge of the overall teaching, and Ye Qingyang was in charge of private teaching for the few students whose movements were always irregular.

"Yo, not bad, looks good." Xu instructor said.

"It's okay." Ye Qingyang asked everyone to return to the team.

Instructor Xu glanced at Lu Jingcheng, "Squad monitor, what's going on with Lu, please explain."

Hearing this, Ye Qingyang was touched and said: "Student Lu is united, caring, willing to help others, and especially has an overall view of serving the people, so after he learned to take the right step, he took the initiative to assume the responsibility of supervision and help the students to make progress together. It is really excellent Student, you are a role model for us!"

Outstanding student Student Lu: ...

Other colleagues: ...

Instructor Xu: ... 

Instructor Xu chuckled, "It makes sense, since this is the case, from now on, Student Lu will be the deputy monitor of our class. The class monitor manages the class."