Chapter 13

Seeing that the old lady had left, Ye Hong finally breathed a sigh of relief and stared at Ye Qingyang.

Seeing her looking over, Ye Qingyang immediately changed his innocent look, and looked at her sadly, it can be said that he was very wronged.

"Why are you wronged! Didn't you take the ham and eggs in the refrigerator?" Ye Hong said angrily.

Ye Qingyang said pitifully, "I took it. That's because I was too hungry. Auntie, you didn't let me eat last night, and you locked the kitchen this morning, so I had to find something to eat in the refrigerator." "

"So you took them all?" Ye Hong said irritably, "The eggs are still raw, do you eat them raw? Are you a savage?"

Ye Qingyang frowned, and replied obediently: "I gave the eggs to you." The aunt who sold tomato and egg noodles offered her a bowl of tomato and egg noodles. It's not that I don't have any money, so I can only use this simple method of bartering."

"One egg costs one yuan, and a bowl of noodles ten yuan, so I took ten eggs, just right." After Ye Qingyang finished speaking, he gave her an aggrieved look.

Ye Hong was so angry that she almost didn't throw up.

Ye Qingyang did not forget to add firewood to the fire, "So aunt, can you give me some pocket money? I have no money with me now, and I can't buy anything. It's not good for me, and it's not good for you."

"I'll give you shit!" Ye Hong said angrily.

She picked up the broom she put aside and hit Ye Qingyang, "I told you to take things at home without permission, I asked you to sleep in my bed last night, and I asked you to find an old lady you don't know to anger me, I'll beat you to death!"

Ye Qingyang dodged nimbly and said emotionally, "Auntie, this is our common home, and we are both the masters of the home, so I have the right to take these eggs! Your home and my home are both the land of socialist harmony. Home!"

"Go to your socialist harmonious home!"

"Auntie, what are you talking about!" Ye Qingyang said in shock, "We are all socialist successors, and we want to build a socialist harmonious society together."

As he said, he stood in front of the TV, "If you say that, you will hurt our political teacher's heart!"

"I care about your political teacher? I'll kill you!"

Ye Hong swung down with a broom, and Ye Qingyang flashed in an instant to the side.

With a "bang", the TV was hit head-on, and the screen shattered instantly.

Ye Hong:! ! !

Ye Hong's eyes widened in fright, and she stood in front of the TV in a daze.

Ye Qingyang added fuel to the fire, "Auntie, why did you break the TV! It cost thousands of dollars, auntie, how could you do this? Just hit me, what are you doing with the TV, what will you and uncle do after this?" Watching TV, I'm so sad, I'm so sad for you guys, blah blah~"

Ye Hong: ...

Ye Hong gritted his teeth, "You still have the face to say it! If you don't run away, can I get to the TV! If you have too much to do, you are a prodigal!"

Ye Qingyang burst into tears when he heard the words, and he was very ashamed, "I made a mistake, auntie, I won't hide anymore, just hit me, I'll let you hit me."

"Okay, okay," Ye Hong pointed at him, "Then just stand there for me obediently! Don't move!"

Ye Qingyang nodded obediently, as pure and pitiful as a little white rabbit.

"I won't move. I just hope that after you beat me, aunt, you can calm down and give me some pocket money."

Ye Hong laughed and coaxed, "Don't worry, when aunt gets angry, aunt will give you money "

"Okay." Ye Qingyang closed his eyes.

Seeing this, Ye Hong hit it with a broom.

In the end, before the broom reached him, Ye Qingyang hid to the side again.

With a "snap", one corner of the glass coffee table was shattered into several pieces, all broken and safe.

Ye Hong:! ! !

Ye Hong's eyes were darkened, and she almost didn't see what the blackness in front of her was.

Ye Qingyang said like a little quail, "I'm sorry, auntie, conditioned reflex, I didn't do it on purpose."

"You did it on purpose!" Ye Hong looked at him, panting heavily, "Ye Qingyang, don't you drive me to death? Are you willing?!"

"Of course not." Ye Qingyang's eyes were sincere, "I'm just a conditioned reflex, how can I bear to anger you? You are my dearest aunt!"

"Okay, you stand, you stand still. "

Ye Hong stepped forward and grabbed him, raised her broom and was about to hit him.

Ye Qingyang grabbed the broom in her hand, "Auntie, it hurts you when you hit me!"

Ye Hong twitched, but didn't pull it out, "Let go."

"Auntie, I know, you are actually I can't bear it, that's why you called to other places again and again."

Ye Hong laughed angrily, "I don't want to, but if you don't call Fangjiewa for three days, you should!"