Fanwai 4

Zhang You thinks his roommate is amazing!

  It's not that he has never seen a good relationship between classmates, but it's so good that they just started school. They didn't know each other before, and they weren't even in the same city, but they hit it off right away. They didn't live in the dormitory for a few days. Moved out, this is really the first time he saw this!

  "So you moved out this weekend?" Zhang You asked Ye Qingyang uncertainly.

  Ye Qingyang nodded, "But I will come back occasionally, don't worry."

  "Okay... okay." Zhang You replied, but he still felt incredible.

  It's also thanks to the fact that his two roommates are boys, if a boy and a girl, he should suspect that they fell in love at first sight!

  Looking at his expression, Ye Qingyang could almost read his confusion.

  In fact, he didn't want to move out so early, but he couldn't bear Lu Jingcheng's desire to move, and he always followed Lu Jingcheng, so he decided to move.

  Regarding this, Lu Jingcheng was very confident, "We used to live together, two people, now there are four people, it's inconvenient to do anything, of course we have to move."

  Ye Qingyang said "Oh", meaningful Looking at him intently, "What do you want to do?"

  Lu Jingcheng smiled, but didn't speak.

  Ye Qingyang bumped his arm, Lu Jingcheng looked arrogant, "We'll just move out anyway."

  "Then we have to go and see the house first," Ye Qingyang said.

  "No, I have." Lu Jingcheng said.

  Ye Qingyang:! ! !

  "How many sets?" He asked curiously.

  Lu Jingcheng pinched his face, and said triumphantly, "There are a lot of tricks."

  Ye Qingyang: ...Understood, whether it's in the book or here, Lu Jingcheng's rich second generation can't collapse.

  The fact is indeed so, Ye Qingyang soon heard about Lu Jingcheng's identity from other people, he is not exaggerating the young master of the local wealthy Lu family. Not only that, Lu Jingcheng's family structure and property are exactly the same as in the book.

  Even the three good friends Chen Wei, Bo Le, and Dong Yu matched up.

  After Ye Qingyang learned about these situations, he deeply suspected that what he was wearing was not an original novel, but a fan novel by Lu Jingcheng!

  "When you were in high school, was there a girl named Yu Wan?" Ye Qingyang asked tentatively.

  Lu Jingcheng:! ! !

  Lu Jingcheng was angry, "Why do you still miss her? It's been so many years, and you still remember this name."

  Ye Qingyang pointed at him, "You don't remember either."

  Lu Jingcheng grabbed his finger, "I don't remember. "

  "So did you go to high school?"

  "I don't know." Lu Jingcheng didn't care, "I don't like her, and I don't hang out with girls very much. I don't remember which girls are in the school. They are in the same class. I can remember all of them." Only the study committee members and class representatives urged me to hand in my homework every day."

  "Speaking of which, you were admitted to Tsinghua University this time without my help." Ye Qingyang was surprised, "I thought you had to go to a junior college."