Chapter 22

The next morning, the Chinese teacher checked the Chinese workbooks of the whole class again.

Ye Qingyang took out the exercise book that Lu Jingcheng gave him, the Chinese teacher thought he had bought a new one, so he didn't say anything.

Lu Jingcheng's exercise book didn't arrive, so he had to pull Chen Wei's exercise book to the middle of the desk, and the two of them read it together.

The Chinese teacher glanced at him and Chen Wei said nothing and went to check other people's workbooks.

Chen Wei was puzzled, "Where's your exercise book?"

Lu Jingcheng was very calm, "I forgot to bring it."

Chen Wei did not doubt him and accepted his statement.

Lu Jingcheng turned his head and glanced at Ye Qingyang, seeing him obediently lying on the table, he was very satisfied and turned his head.

Ye Qingyang still had lunch with Lu Jingcheng and the others.

He ate dumplings this time, and to show his sincerity, he even took a small bowl and put some of his own dumplings for Lu Jingcheng before eating.

"Try it."

Seeing that he had specially made a small bowl of dumplings for himself, Lu Jingcheng felt a little embarrassed for a moment.

Everyone is sitting here, so blatantly, and so passionately.

Sure enough, in the next second Chen Wei booed, "Ye Qingyang, why don't you let me try it."

Ye Qingyang turned to look at him, "You are still on the blacklist in my live broadcast room."

Chen Wei: ...

Bai Le knocked on the bowl, "I'm not on the blacklist, am I?"

Ye Qingyang nodded and took one to pass to Bai Le, but Lu Jingcheng pushed it back into the bowl before handing it over.

Lu Jingcheng looked at Bai Le, "It's not like you haven't eaten dumplings before, you just ate dumplings yesterday, and you still eat them, you're really good at dumplings."

Bai Le squinted at him, "You eat other people's dumplings yourself, and you don't let them give them to me. You really control the world, and you even care whether they give it to me."

Lu Jingcheng was very disdainful, "What's wrong with that?"

Bai Le was shocked by his shameless words, "If you want to take care of it, Ye Qingyang must be willing."

Lu Jingcheng thought to himself, he can't wait!

He thinks of me so much, he agrees with everything I say, you think he is the same as you.

Lu Jingcheng turned his head to look at Ye Qingyang, "Are you willing?"

Although it was a question, his eyes were filled with certainty and a particularly proud look.

Ye Qingyang quite likes his smug little expression, like a small animal, with his head up, waiting for you to pet it.

He actually wanted to touch it, but now that there are so many people in such a large crowd, he was afraid that Lu Jingcheng would become angry from embarrassment.

So he smiled cooperatively, "Of course."

Lu Jingcheng looked at Bai Le proudly.

Bo Le reached out to cover his eyes, feeling that his single dog ​​eyes were going to go blind.

Where the fuck is this going?

Gay is gay in Gay!

Didn't you just ignore Ye Qingyang before?

How do you enjoy it now?

Not straight?

what's up!

Bai Le felt that he could no longer understand his brother.

Lu Jingcheng put the dumplings given by Ye Qingyang on his own plate, and put some vegetables he didn't eat in the empty bowl before returning them to him.

Ye Qingyang was also used to it and ate calmly.

Chen Wei watched the two of them go back and forth, clicked his tongue secretly, and felt that Ye Qingyang's speed was a bit too fast!

After the fourth class in the afternoon, the girls in the class came to Ye Qingyang and asked him, "Aren't you selling food today?"

"It's closed today," Ye Qingyang said.

The girl sighed, and asked again, "Then will you still sell it in the future?"

Ye Qingyang thought that they should want to sell it himself, so he nodded and asked them, "What do you want?"

 The girls instantly became excited, They chattered together: "Milk tea!"

"Small hot pot!"

"Self-heating rice!" 

"Liangpi !"