Chapter 48

Ye Qingyang was still deeply in love with Zhang Ye's master and apprentice play when suddenly he heard Lu Jingcheng say behind him, "What are you doing, let go."

Zhang Ye quickly let go, and gave Lu Jingcheng a flattering smile.

However, Lu Jingcheng didn't want to please him, he snorted coldly, and pulled Ye Qingyang aside.

"In broad daylight, the heavens and the earth are open, and the crowd is open, what are you doing?"

 Ye Qingyang: "Nothing."

...Didn't you forget to show off your Chinese achievements at this time!

Lu Jingcheng frowned, "Don't hang out with Zhang Ye."

Ye Qingyang said smoothly, "I'm just tutoring him, that's all."

Lu Jingcheng snorted, "That's all, what do you want to do with him? "

Ye Qingyang was helpless, "I don't want to, I don't want to have anything to do with it."

"It's more or less the same." Lu Jingcheng reluctantly accepted.

Looking at him, Ye Qingyang always felt that if Zhang Ye wanted to review with them at night, Lu Jingcheng would explode, so he restrained himself and didn't say anything.

But even so, when he went to teach Zhang Ye that night, Lu Jingcheng looked very unkind.

Ye Qingyang felt that he was getting more and more awkward, "I just went to class, not cheating."

Lu Jingcheng: ! ! !

"You still want to cheat."

"Of course not." Ye Qingyang said, "Besides, work can't be considered cheating."

"Work is not cheating, but who knows if you will cheat with your work partner."

Ye Qingyang chuckled, "What are you thinking, I don't like Zhang Ye."

Lu Jingcheng nodded, that is, you like my type.

Thinking of this, he finally felt a little better.

"Go." Lu Jingcheng said.

Ye Qingyang got into the car and went to Zhang Ye's house.

As the monthly exam was approaching, Zhang Ye studied very seriously with the idea of ​​sharpening his guns in front of the battle and being happy if he was unhappy.

He has a poor foundation, knows little, and has many questions. After two hours, he still has half a paper to finish.

"It's time for extra classes." Zhang Ye looked at his paper, which was still a quarter blank, "Otherwise I won't sleep well tonight."

Ye Qingyang saw that he was so aggressive, and it was not easy to dampen his enthusiasm for learning, so he agreed. Said, "Okay, I'll tell Lu Jingcheng."

Zhang Ye was speechless, "You still have to tell him, he is my elder brother, not my master, and you still need to report to your apprentice?

" That's different." Ye Qingyang said, "He is the one who is favored the most, so of course, he has special power to report and persuade."

Zhang Ye clicked his tongue, "You dote on him too much, we are both apprentices, and the treatment of the two of us is the same. The difference is too much."

"Who told me to have a good relationship with him." Ye Qingyang spread his hands, the double standard was obvious.

Zhang Ye: ... What else can he say, let's say big brother is awesome!

Ye Qingyang went out and called Lu Jingcheng, "It may take another hour or so for me to finish here, let me tell you, you should study hard in the dormitory first, and I'll read your papers when I go back."

Lu Jingcheng: ? ? ?

"Didn't you agree to only talk for two hours?"

"Zhang Ye still has half a paper to finish. The exam is coming soon. It's rare for him to make progress. As a teacher, I can't leave him alone?"

"Then why did you promise me before?"

"Isn't this a special circumstance, just this one time, not the next time." Ye Qingyang said.

Lu Jingcheng: ...

Lu Jingcheng was so angry that he didn't speak. He always felt that he was too interested in Zhang Ye now.

When there was no Zhang Ye before, Ye Qingyang put him first in everything, only cared about his grades, and only stayed with him.

Now Zhang Ye was killed on the way, and he had to share with Zhang Ye every night, but Ye Qingyang actually stayed out at night because of Zhang Ye's academic performance, and let him stay in the dormitory alone!

What has he become? Has he really become a noble concubine waiting for the emperor to flip her cards?

The more Lu Jingcheng thought about it, the more he felt unwilling.

This tutor can no longer work, he must resign, otherwise, he will probably make an appointment when he sees Ye Qingyang in the future.

Thinking this way, Lu Jingcheng wrote the test paper angrily.

Ye Qingyang was a little guilty when he came back, and bought fried chestnuts to coax him.

"It's hot, I bought it just for you."

"Don't use this thing to perfuse me." Lu Jingcheng said, peeling one and tasting it, "I have something to tell you."

"Say it." Ye Qingyang sat obediently sitting on the chair, "I'll definitely listen carefully."

Lu Jingcheng fed him a chestnut and said to him, "When the monthly exam is over, go and tell Zhang Ye that you won't be his tutor anymore. If you want a tutor, I can find it for him, anyone who graduated from Qingbei can do it."

Ye Qingyang ate the chestnuts in his mouth, hesitantly said, "This is not good."

Zhang Ye has been serious this month, and he is also serious about himself. This job is considered satisfactory, so he does not want to resign for the time being.

"I quite like this job."

Lu Jingcheng:! ! !

Lu Jingcheng couldn't hold the chestnut in his hand, "What are you talking about? You still like it?! Ye Qingyang, tell me honestly, do you like this job or the people you face? Are you and Zhang Ye in a relationship? What's the relationship?! Sudden remedial lessons, and why he came back so late, and now he still says he likes it?"

Lu Jingcheng slapped the chestnut on the table, "Don't you like me? Can't you? Do you think this boat is suitable?!"

Ye Qingyang:? ? ? ?

"I like you?"

"Otherwise?" Lu Jingcheng said eloquently, "You didn't say it yourself, did you do everything to attract my attention? Isn't it you who love your concubine every day?"

Ye Qingyang:! ! !

Ye Qingyang wants to cry but has no tears. I am wronged. Didn't I mean that I wanted to attract your attention and be your friend?

Just friends!

Not a boyfriend!

And Concubine Ai, isn't that everyone just shouting and playing casually? Mainly for the sake of angering Bai Le, so seriously, dear!

Ye Qingyang: ...

"Speak? Am I wrong?" Lu Jingcheng was full of momentum.

Ye Qingyang: ...

That's not wrong, aren't you straight? Even if you're not, I am, dear!

Ye Qingyang felt that the misunderstanding was a bit big, he smiled awkwardly, "Well, I did say that I wanted to attract your attention, but I remember that I said it very clearly, I said that I wanted to attract your attention because I wanted to make friends with you is just a friend, not a boyfriend."

His voice was very small and his tone was very weak, for fear that if he didn't pay attention, the sincere friendship between the two would be ruined.

Lu Jingcheng:! ! !

Lu Jingcheng was surprised, "What are you talking about? Just making friends?!"

Ye Qingyang nodded pitifully, "Yeah, just make friends."

"Don't you like me?" Lu Jingcheng was shocked.

Ye Qingyang: ...Of course not, dear.

Ye Qingyang slowed down his tone, and said softly, "Of course I like you, Brother Lu, but this kind of liking is the liking between friends, pure friendship, revolutionary friendship."

Lu Jingcheng: ...

Lu Jingcheng looked at him in shock , opened his mouth, as if he wanted to say something, but didn't say it.

He just remembered that from the very beginning, Ye Qingyang never really said that he liked him, it was Bai Le and the others who thought he always cried a lot at that time, unlike a boy, suspected that he was gay, and thus felt that he liked him.

But Ye Qingyang never said from the beginning to the end that he liked him.

Lu Jingcheng's heart was lost in an instant, he didn't seem to know what to say, he could only say "oh", and turned his head away with eyes dodging.

Seeing him like this, Ye Qingyang was in a mess, and couldn't stop feeling distressed.

He pushed the chestnuts close to Lu Jingcheng's hand, and said to him, "Brother Lu, eat the chestnuts."

Lu Jingcheng said "Yes", took two chestnuts, but didn't eat them, and looked down at the test paper.

After a long time, he picked up his pen and said in a low voice, "Then what, go ahead, I haven't finished writing today's paper."

Ye Qingyang looked at his silent side face, and couldn't help but said, "I really like you, you are the one I like the most among the people I meet now, that's why I regard you as my best friend."

Lu Jingcheng gave a "hmm" and didn't say anything else.

Ye Qingyang felt anxious, "Are we still friends?"

"Yes." Lu Jingcheng nodded.

It's just that he kept his head down and didn't look directly into Ye Qingyang's eyes.

He is the kind of person who really won't pretend to be false, and all his emotions are frank and sincere.

He still can't calmly accept the fact that he has always been wishful thinking and self-indulgent, so he can't calm down instantly at this moment.

His mood was so chaotic that he didn't know how to face Ye Qingyang, so he chose not to see Ye Qingyang for the time being.

Seeing him like this, Ye Qingyang retreated to his desk, lay down silently, and looked back at him from time to time. But no matter how he looked, he could only see Lu Jingcheng's slightly bent back, but couldn't see his expression clearly.

Did he always think that he liked him? Ye Qingyang said silently, then he would still live in a dormitory with him, sleep in the same bed, and help him with everything, even when he joked about His Majesty and Concubine Ai, he was very cooperative.

Then...

Ye Qingyang couldn't believe it, he looked at Lu Jingcheng, his heart was in turmoil, and he finally realized at this moment that Lu Jingcheng should like him.

If he doesn't like him, then on the premise that he knows that he likes him, Lu Jingcheng should ignore him, or reject him clearly.

But he didn't.

He has been cooperating with him, caring for him, and even took the initiative to share a bed with him. He should like him, but he never said it.

In Lu Jingcheng's thinking, they should be in love with each other, so they knew it well and tacitly.

So he played the game of Your Majesty's Concubine with him very cooperatively, so he showed his possessive desire nakedly, so he always cared about himself very much.

Because to Lu Jingcheng, they were never friends, but lovers.

Ye Qingyang covered his face with his hands, only hating that time could not be turned back, otherwise, he would never say that he wanted to attract your attention again.

He was lying on the table, his whole heart was in a mess.

That night, Lu Jingcheng rarely slept with Ye Qingyang.

Ye Qingyang watched him get into his bed in silence, and wanted to ask him if you didn't sleep with me? I also felt that there was no need to ask this question.

Good friends don't necessarily sleep together. Lu Jingcheng wants to sleep with him because he likes him. Now that he has said that he only treats him as a friend, how could Lu Jingcheng sleep with him.

He was lying on the bed, rolling over and over, only to feel that the dormitory today was extremely quiet and oppressive.

Usually at this time, he and Lu Jingcheng would lie under the quilt and talk about things other than study, but now, Lu Jingcheng was silent, and he didn't know what to say.

Ye Qingyang looked at the pitch-black room, and only hoped that when he woke up tomorrow morning, there would be no such silence between him and Lu Jingcheng.

He fell asleep with this thought in mind, in the dream was a sea, standing on the other side of the sea was Lu Jingcheng, with Lu Jingcheng's back turned to him, Ye Qingyang called his name loudly, but Lu Jingcheng didn't seem to hear it, and never looked back .

Ye Qingyang wanted to walk towards him, but the waves hit him and woke him up instantly.

It was already dawn, Ye Qingyang turned his head to look at Lu Jingcheng's bed, but saw that the bed opposite was empty.

He sat up instantly and called out, "Brother Lu."

No one responded.

When Ye Qingyang got out of bed, he saw a breakfast on the table. It was the steamed stuffed bun from the dormitory cafeteria that he told Lu Jingcheng yesterday that he suddenly wanted to eat.

There was a note next to the bun, Ye Qingyang reached out to pick it up, and saw that it said: I went to school to memorize vocabulary, I won't wait for you, let's go first.

Ye Qingyang felt sad for a moment - Lu Jingcheng was avoiding him.

The author has something to say: I will not abuse, and I will reconcile soon.

------------------

I feel bad for baby Lu!!!