Chapter 36

After the military parade on the last day, the military training of Ye Qingyang and Lu Jingcheng officially ended.

They all performed very well, especially Ye Qingyang, Class 10 won first place in both the internal affairs assessment and the military parade.

After the military parade is over, the students will go back to the dormitory to pack their luggage and prepare to leave.

Everyone folded the military training uniforms, put them in the bag next to him one by one as the instructor said, and said goodbye to the instructor politely.

Instructor Xu watched them change into their previous clothes one by one, feeling a little bit reluctant.

After returning the military training uniforms, everyone stood up in an orderly manner. Instructor Xu took a last look at them and said, "Goodbye."

"Goodbye, instructor."

Some people were excited, some were reluctant, and some felt.

Instructor Xu waved his hand to let them disband. He watched everyone carrying their schoolbags or pulling their suitcases and preparing to gather in front of the bus.

After thinking about it, he stopped Ye Qingyang.

Ye Qingyang looked back puzzled, and saw Instructor Xu beckoning him to go.

Ye Qingyang handed the suitcase to Lu Jingcheng and walked over by himself.

"Wait a minute." Instructor Xu said, walking to the steps not far away.

After a while, when he came back, he had a lunch box of mulberries in his hand.

"For you, weren't you greedy before?"

Ye Qingyang couldn't help laughing when he heard this.

A few days ago, they were organized to go to the auditorium of the base to watch a patriotic educational film.

The auditorium and the training ground are far apart and a little out of the way.

Ye Qingyang followed instructor Xu all the way there, only to find a mulberry tree beside the gate of the auditorium.

Instructor Xu and the third company commander approached the mulberry tree and kicked it a few times, and many of the mulberries fell down.

The two ate separately, which made the students who were watching very greedy.

Ye Qingyang also wanted to eat it, so after Instructor Xu returned to the team, he asked him, "Is it delicious?"

Instructor Xu smiled and said, "Do you want to eat it? You can't eat it. It was planted by an old comrade-in-arms of ours."

Ye Qingyang Seeing that he disagreed, he gave up the idea of ​​sneaking out halfway to steal a little.

Unexpectedly, before leaving, instructor Xu actually gave him a box.

"Thank you." He said happily.

Instructor Xu looked at him with love in his eyes, "Okay, take it and go back, study hard."

"I will." Ye Qingyang took the mulberry in his hand and left the military training base with a smile.

Chen Wei looked at the mulberry in his hand and said jealously, "Instructor Xu really likes you."

"What else?" Lu Jingcheng turned to look at him, "Can you neatly fold quilts? Can you goose-step? Can you carry the flag? Are you good at martial arts?" He said contemptuously, "You don't know anything, and you still want the instructor to like you."