Chapter 10

When Ye Qingyang woke up, Lu Jingcheng wanted to ask Ye Qingyang why he didn't come to class this morning.

But he had a good face, and he didn't want to ask Ye Qingyang in front of his friends, for fear that they would make a fuss.

So I waited silently, waiting for Ye Qingyang to come to him on his own initiative.

He originally thought that because of Ye Qingyang's liking for him, he would definitely come to him soon.

But one class passed, two classes passed, and three classes passed.

Lu Jingcheng looked at Ye Qingyang who was sitting on the seat and looking out the window, his head was burning with anger!

What a sight to see outside the window!

Why don't you come to him when you have time!

Obviously, he still had a deep affection for him yesterday!

Why are you acting ruthless today!

Heartless!

Hypocritical!

Ungrateful!

Cold-hearted!

Lu Jingcheng was very angry, wishing he could grind his teeth and suck blood, killing people like hemp!

 As soon as the class bell rang, Lu Jingcheng saw Ye Qingyang stand up.

Lu Jingcheng sat up straight in an instant.

Here it comes, here it comes, Ye Qingyang can't help but want to come to him!

He hasn't talked to himself for a day today!

After yesterday's confession, Ye Qingyang must not be satisfied with observing secretly and watching himself secretly like before.

He must want to talk to himself every day!

Lu Jingcheng is very convinced, Lu Jingcheng is very sure!

Yes, after a night of tossing and turning, Lu Jingcheng has already defined Ye Qingyang's tearful words at noon yesterday as a confession.

A cryptic confession is also a confession. By contemporary writer Lu Jingcheng.

However, in the next second, he was stunned.

Because Ye Qingyang didn't walk towards him, he took a lunch box and walked towards the water dispenser!

Water dispenser? ? ?

Water dispenser! ! !

Lu Jingcheng blinked, so he was thirsty?

Lu Jingcheng: ...

Lu Jingcheng started grinding his teeth again.

Ye Qingyang filled the instant noodles with water, then closed the lid, took a look back with the lunch box, and saw Lu Jingcheng looking at him.

That look, as if he was the meat on his plate.

Tsk, why haven't I seen you all morning, Lu Jingcheng is hostile to him again.

Ye Qingyang hastily walked over with the ultra-luxury instant noodles he had just baked.

——Originally, he did not prepare this for Lu Jingcheng, but now in order to eliminate the hostility of the young master, he had to send it there.

"Give you."

Ye Qingyang put the instant noodles on Lu Jingcheng's table, and took out the disposable tableware from his pocket.

"Brother Lu, are you hungry? I specially prepared instant noodles for you. Take one bite to replenish energy, two bites to refresh your mind, and three bites to not worry about going to class!"

Lu Jingcheng: ...

Chen Wei, who was sitting next to Lu Jingcheng, laughed.

Lu Jingcheng became angry from embarrassment, "I don't eat this kind of food."