Chapter 63

What Ye Hong was most worried about happened, and Wang Fan was also fired.

    Lu Jingcheng actually didn't want to make him lose his job at first, he only planned to take revenge on Ye Hong and Wang Yue, not their children.

    But the time he accompanied Ye Qingyang to move, Lu Jingcheng looked at Wang Fan's attitude towards Ye Qingyang, thinking that he was by Ye Qingyang's side, Wang Fan would dare to do this, but if he was not around these years, Wang Fan might have done something to Ye Qingyang.

    Thinking of this, he felt angry, so he taught Wang Fan a lesson.

    On the contrary, Wang Hui, thanks to her pregnancy, became the only one in the family who still had a job.

    When Liu Ni heard that Wang Fan was unemployed, she was so angry that she returned home from her natal family that afternoon and quarreled with Wang Fan.

    "What's the matter with you? You don't have a house, and now you have lost your job. How can I live with you!"

    Wang Fan could only comfort her, "There will be a house, and I will find a job."

    Liu Ni completely He didn't listen to his comfort, and cursed angrily, "What are you looking for! The employment situation is so difficult now, many college students are out of work, and you, you are not a college student! What can you find? Can you afford it? house?"

    Ye Hong couldn't listen anymore, and interjected, "It's not his problem, why are you scolding him? Wouldn't you fight with him if you want a house? Save money!"

    "Slut!" She said angrily, "He is your man, you don't help him at this time, and you scold him, is there anyone like you who is someone's wife?"

    Liu Ni sneered, " You still have the guts to say about me, what did you say when I got married, that it was your house, but in the end, it wasn't at all! If I knew that you didn't have a house, I wouldn't have married him at all!"

    "You married him just for a flat?" Ye Hong said angrily.

    "Is this about the house? It's because you guys conspired to lie to me. You're simply cheating on the marriage!"

    "I haven't." Wang Fan said.

    "Why not? That house doesn't belong to your family at all. Your family doesn't have a house at all. If I had known that you didn't have a house, would I have married you?"

    "That's our house."

    "Come on! "Liu Ni snorted coldly, "That's your brother's room. Unless your brother is dead, does it have anything to do with your family?"

    As soon as she said this, the room instantly fell silent.

    Liu Ni didn't notice the sudden silence, and shouted, "Divorce!"

    After speaking, she picked up her bag, turned around and walked out the door.

    Wang Fan hurriedly chased him out.

    Wang Yue saw that he was still chasing her, and said angrily, "He's the only daughter-in-law who cares nothing!"

    Ye Hong frowned, thinking about work.

    After a while, Wang Fan came back dejectedly.

    Wang Yue taught him a lesson, "If you still go after it, you, a daughter-in-law, have nothing to chase after. You love vanity, you are greedy for pleasure, and you are not serious all day long."

    "Dad, don't talk about these things at this time, you still Hurry up and think about the house." Wang Fan said anxiously.

    "What do you think?" Ye Hong said with a bitter face, "Let's think about your work first."