Chapter 32

Hearing the words, Lu Jingcheng lowered his head and glanced at him, thinking that it's just your fragile little heart, how can you not take it seriously?

Lu Jingcheng felt that he knew Ye Qingyang too well.

It is impossible for Ye Qingyang to have such a strong mental capacity, he must have said that to reassure himself.

Obviously he was injured, but he still wanted to comfort him. This was really a compromise, forced to smile, and pretended not to mind.

Alas, it's already this time, why do you still only think about him!

Can't you think more about yourself?

When Lu Jingcheng thought of this, he wanted to beat Ma Tianrui again!

It's great to study well, but you can insult others casually if you study well? Have you trampled on the dignity of others?

In front of so many people, wouldn't Ye Qingyang lose face by mocking Ye Qingyang so blatantly?

It's rare for him to perform so well in this military training, which attracts everyone's attention. Can't he be allowed to enjoy the happiness that his classmates trust and the instructor likes for a while longer?

It's only seven days!

This bitch Ma Tianrui is going to tear it down!

If you owe too much beating, you should give me two more beatings!

Lu Jingcheng wanted to hit someone again.

"It's nothing, it's you, don't take his words seriously, they are good students, they will just talk about their grades, just ignore them." Lu Jingcheng comforted him.

Ye Qingyang thought to himself, what kind of good student is he? It's just a student of the key class, not the rocket class.

Even if it is the first place in the rocket class, it may not be able to compare with him.

"Well, I don't care."

Hearing this, Lu Jingcheng thought about it, and couldn't help persuading, "But your grades are indeed a bit poor. You can put more effort into your studies and try to improve your grades." 

Put more effort into studying In class, spend less time on me. If you have half the enthusiasm for learning, then why don't you fail in every subject!

Lu Jingcheng was heartbroken!

"We are students, the key task is to study, and other things other than study are secondary."

Especially puppy love! Puppy love is forbidden! Do you understand? !

Lu Jingcheng spoke with sincerity.

Ye Qingyang looked at him, Brother Xindao, do you have the right to say that about me?

How much better are your own grades than mine?

You also know that the key task of students is to study, why don't you study hard?

Oh, Ye Qingyang quickly thought of the answer, in order to wait for the heroine to appear and create opportunities for him and the heroine.

Otherwise, if Lu Jingcheng made progress in his studies and would skyrocket, there would be no chance for the heroine to give him extra lessons and develop a relationship with him.

Ye Qingyang understood, so he nodded and agreed, "Don't worry, Brother Lu, you've already said that, I will definitely study hard, and I will study hard when I go back this time."

Anyway, he planned to take the monthly exam every month Make a little progress, wait until the third year of high school, and successfully climb to the top of the age.

It just so happened that he agreed to Lu Jingcheng at this time, and his grades improved in the future. When others asked him why he suddenly started to study hard, he could also blame it, saying that it was an agreement between him and Lu Jingcheng.

Seeing that he agreed so quickly, Lu Jingcheng didn't know what to say for a while.

What else?

Ye Qingyang, this is exactly what he says, he does.

He is willing to study hard for himself, so what the hell can he say!

This feeling is too sincere, learning for love, making progress for love, Lu Jingcheng thought about it, and only read it in novels and TV.

It's not easy!

"I'll help you," Lu Jingcheng said, "If you don't understand anything, you can ask me anytime."

Ye Qingyang: ...

Ye Qingyang looked at him with a sincere face, and tried his best not to laugh.

He thinks that this little peacock Lu Jingcheng is too cute, and the tenth from the bottom wants to help the number one from the bottom, this is really amazing for anyone with a dream! How big the heart is, how big the stage is!

He nodded cooperatively, "Thank you, Brother Lu!" 

Lu Jingcheng waved his hand, "You're welcome, being helpful is a traditional virtue of our country."

This is really one who dares to help, one who dares to agree; one who dares to cooperate, and the other who dares to believe.

Perfect match!

Instructor Xu didn't come before Lu Jingcheng and Ye Qingyang until after half an hour of training.

"Student Lu Jingcheng, you dare to hit someone while the instructor is still standing."

Lu Jingcheng was not afraid of him at all, "Shouldn't he be hit?" 

"He should be hit, and you shouldn't be hit.

" Everyone gets it and beats it." Lu Jingcheng spoke eloquently.

Instructor Xu: ...

Instructor Xu put his hands on his hips, "Are you particularly good at Chinese? So you show off every day that you have studied?"

Lu Jingcheng said without humility, "That's right, my Chinese is the first in our class. The grades are all ranked first."

Xu Instructor: ...

Xu Instructor was speechless, "Am I praising you? Your reading comprehension, can you still be the first in Chinese?"

"Not only can, but many times."

Instructor Xu: ...

Instructor Xu thinks that he should continue to be punished.

He turned his head to look at Ye Qingyang, "And you, have I punished you? What are you doing standing here?"

"This matter itself is related to me. Without me, Lu Jingcheng would not have made a move. I am the root cause. So naturally I should stand with him."

"You really have a heart for him, you always speak for him."

Nonsense, Lu Jingcheng retorted in his heart, otherwise it is for you?

What he likes is me and not you.

Ye Qingyang smiled, "I'm just telling the truth."

Instructor Xu was helpless, as much as he liked Ye Qingyang, he was as helpless as he was with his personality.

The main reason is that he is pretty good at other times, but every time he touches Lu Jingcheng, he starts to defend him unconditionally. Instructor Xu doesn't know what to say.

It can only be said that children of this age are still at the age when they value brotherhood and pay attention to the loyalty of friends.

"Okay, let's go back." Instructor Xu turned a blind eye.

"But Lu Jingcheng, I'm warning you. Don't fight again next time. This is a military camp. You are here for military training. You should restrain yourself."

"He won't recruit me, so naturally I won't beat him. Hurry up and find a fight."

Instructor Xu: ...

Ye Qingyang said quickly, "Don't worry, instructor, he is loyal and doesn't want his classmates to be bullied. You don't know, our class is an ordinary class, and those who are good at it are looked down upon. We are in our class, so Brother Lu actually beat people to protect us."

"I said my big class monitor, you protect him like this every day, aren't you tired?"

Ye Qingyang smiled, "That must not be tired ."

Hearing this, Lu Jingcheng couldn't help laughing, the hostility in his eyes dissipated a bit.

"I see, I'll try not to do anything, okay." He said to Instructor Xu.

Instructor Xu looked at the pair of sunflowers and felt that he was just like the Queen Mother of the West. They were deeply affectionate and considerate of each other. How about him? Beat mandarin ducks with sticks, don't be human!

"Let's go back." Instructor Xu was tired, he hit two with one hit, it was completely unreasonable!