Chapter 29

"Wait a minute." Ye Qingyang said, walked into the dormitory, opened his suitcase, took out some food, "Let's go."

Dong Yu sat on the bed opposite him, looked at him, and asked doubtfully, "With this food, do you still want to sell goods part-time?"

Ye Qingyang glanced at him disapprovingly, "What are you talking about selling goods? Can selling goods between classmates be called selling goods? Then call to send warmth."

Dong Yu: ...

"Let's go." Ye Qingyang happily followed the other dormitory people out with a plastic bag in his hand.

Dong Yu waited until Ye Qingyang left and closed the door before walking to Lu Jingcheng's bed, and asked, "Jingcheng, is Ye Qingyang's family well off?"

When he asked, the others unconsciously looked at Lu Jingcheng.

Lu Jingcheng leaned against the wall and said calmly, "Why do you ask this?"

"I think he seems to be interested in making money, so I think we are friends now. If he needs help, I can also buy more of his things." ." Dong Yu explained.

"What kind of friends are you and him?" Lu Jingcheng was puzzled, "When did the two of you hook up?"

"Aren't you friends with him?" Dong Yu plausibly said, "A friend of a friend is also a friend. It's like an enemy."

Hearing this, Lu Jingcheng seemed to have some truth in his mind.

But Dong Yu didn't need to worry about this matter.

Is he dead?

He can still starve Ye Qingyang!

Besides, Ye Qingyang himself would not want others to help him like this.

So he waved his hand and signaled Dong Yu not to worry about it, "Don't help him. If you have something you want to buy, just buy it. If you don't, you don't need to buy it. Ye Qingyang is much more capable than you think. That box of things It will definitely be sold out before the military training is over."

After all, who the hell would have thought that military training would sell belts?

Ye Qingyang can!

Who the hell can do military training to help make the quilt?

Ye Qingyang can.

Lu Jingcheng asked himself what he couldn't do and couldn't think of it, so he felt that Ye Qingyang still had his own little wisdom in making money.

At least know how to think carefully, plan ahead, and know how to use your own advantages reasonably.

Yes, as expected of the person who has a crush on him, he is still very smart.

He thought of this and thought that if Ye Qingyang was not smart, he wouldn't have picked him out of so many people in the school.

Really good eyesight!

Lu Jingcheng is very proud, Lu Jingcheng is very proud.

Lu Jingcheng was very happy in his heart.

Ye Qingyang, who had no idea that he had been defined by Lu Jingcheng as falling in love with him at first sight, was still making the quilt in full swing at this moment.

He made a quilt, and there was a wow behind him.

When he finished stacking a dormitory, the whole dormitory was "wow-wow-wah" one after another.

Ye Qingyang finished stacking, received the red envelope, and sold a handful of his own snacks by the way, and then walked to the next dormitory with satisfaction.

At around 1:30, Ye Qingyang finished folding the quilts in the three dormitories and returned to his dormitory lightly.

Lu Jingcheng hadn't slept yet. Seeing him coming back, he greeted him, "He's back."

Ye Qingyang walked over and asked, "Why didn't you take a nap?"

Lu Jingcheng looked at him, "Didn't you sleep too?"

Ye Qingyang smiled, "So you don't sleep without me?"

Lu Jingcheng said stiffly, "How is it possible? What are you thinking? You are so beautiful!"

Ye Qingyang looked at him incredulously. Admittedly, the heart must be like this, he took out candy from his pocket, "Eat ?

" Lu Jingcheng asked him, "What is left?" 

Ye Qingyang was so talkative, "I kept it for you." 

He put the sugar and yogurt beside Lu Jingcheng's pillow, "Here you are." 

After speaking, he turned around and prepared to go back to his bed. Lu Jingcheng grabbed his hat. 

Ye Qingyang turned around in confusion, and asked in a low voice, "What's the matter?"