Chapter 59

"I didn't!" Ye Hong shouted loudly, "He wronged me! It's all because of his nonsense, I didn't do anything!"

    "The recordings are all here, isn't that your voice!" the policewoman road.

    "It's his intention, it's not true, he seduced me to say it, this kid is a liar, you can't believe him!" Ye Hong pretended to be wronged.

    "I don't have any." Ye Qingyang retorted, "Uncle and aunt, if you don't believe me, you can go to the balcony to see that the steel wire bed I sleep on is still there, as well as my small cabinet and chair."

    "You nonsense." Ye Hong pointed at the Wang Fan's room, "You obviously slept in this room, you didn't sleep on the balcony a long time ago!"

    "I didn't sleep on the balcony a long time ago, because my classmate was kind and found out my situation at home, so I paid for it. " Let me live in the school dormitory, but this family, now there is no room for me! Your son has already married and moved out. You would rather leave his room empty than let me live in it, saying that I only deserve to live in it. It's on the balcony, but this is obviously my parents' house, isn't it!  

The policewoman stood up, "Is that the room you're talking about?"

    She pointed to the room Ye Hong had just pointed to.

    Ye Qingyang nodded.

    The policewoman walked over, opened the door, and turned on the light.

    There was a photo of a man who looked five points like Wang Yue on the bedside table, and the policewoman picked it up and took a look.

    Ye Qingyang said: "This is my brother Wang Fan."

    "Xiao Fan used to live in this room, but after he got married, you lived in it."

    "I am not worthy." Ye Qingyang laughed at himself.

    The policewoman opened the bedside table, and there were some odds and ends inside, including Wang Fan's expired ID, and a photo album, which recorded Wang Fan's appearance from childhood to adulthood.

    She walked to the closet again, opened it, and the clothes inside were obviously not Ye Qingyang's model.

    "You said that after Wang Fan got married, Ye Qingyang lived in, so why are there no clothes for him in the closet? Is there anything in this room that belongs to this child?"

    Ye Hong said quickly, "He went to live in school later. , so I moved my things to the dormitory."

    "I didn't." Ye Qingyang said, "My things are all on the balcony, that's where I've been living."

    "What nonsense are you talking about, Ye Qingyang, you..."

    "Is he saying nonsense,we'll find out when we go and have a look." The male policeman interrupted her and walked to the balcony.

    The faces of Ye Hong's family changed instantly.

    In the final analysis, they never took Ye Qingyang seriously, and they never thought that Ye Qingyang and them were a family, so even though Ye Qingyang had been away from home for so long, they never thought about putting away the wire bed on the balcony and putting Ye Qingyang in the same place. Put the small cabinet and small table in Wang Fan's room.

    For Ye Hong's family, Ye Qingyang belongs to the balcony, and the ownership of the three bedrooms in the house is clear. Ye Qingyang doesn't deserve anything to occupy Wang Fan's space at all. It is already their greatest asset to allow him to sleep on Wang Fan's bed occasionally. Conceded.