Chapter 20

It was at this time that Wang Yue entered the door.

Ye Hong's meal was also ready, brought out the dishes, and called Wang Hui to come over for dinner.

Ye Qingyang walked to the dining table uninvited, picked a favorable seat and sat down.

Ye Hong said angrily, "You still have the face to eat? Get out!"

Ye Qingyang didn't get out, "I'm also a member of the family."

"You thief!"

"I didn't steal, I left a note for my sister!"

"What did you write on the note?" Ye Hong got angry when she said this, "I'm so hungry, I believe sister, you will let me eat these snacks, thank you."

Ye Hong snorted coldly, "Your sister doesn't let you eat."

"But I'm hungry." Ye Qingyang said aggrievedly, "Auntie, you don't let me eat every day, and you don't give me money. I'm just an underage child. No one wants me to go out to work. I don't want to live my life secretly eating my sister's snacks like this."

He pretended to be pitiful, and even used his crying voice, "I'm your only nephew! Auntie, how can you bear it! I don't have enough to eat and wear warm now can't sleep well, Auntie, won't your conscience ache when you treat me like this!"

"Bah!" Ye Hong said angrily, "Ye Qingyang, let me tell you, if I hadn't kindly taken you in, you wouldn't know it right now. Where are you? If I didn't see you as my nephew, I would have kicked you out a long time ago!"

"But this is my home." Ye Qingyang said sadly, "Auntie, you didn't do this to take better care of me. Did you move in?"

Ye Hong sneered, "Who said this is your home? Are you staying at home? You are much happier than the children on the street who are not cared about."

"Then you  beat me every day and scold me for not giving me food."

"That's why you should be beaten! You are a scumbag, take the eggs and ham at home today, and take your sister's snacks tomorrow, why are you so shameless, how can my younger brother give birth to a thief son like you! I will beat you!"

Ye Hong said, pressing the table with one hand, and stretching out the other hand, trying to hit him across the table.

Ye Qingyang looked at her short hands, he didn't even bother to stand up, he avoided the back, and turned off the recording button on the phone.

OK, Ye Hong's testimony is also ready.

Wang Hui is a pregnant woman, and Ye Hong is a woman and his aunt. These are the two members of the family who are relatively easy to receive social support.

And now, he recorded the evidence of both of them bullying him.

At that time, if anyone speaks for the two of them, he will play the recording.

Hammer them to death.

After all, he is still a student, an underage student who has been bullied and has no parents.

Everything is ready, just waiting for him to be 18 years old.

With witnesses, physical evidence, and the recording he made just now, it is impossible for Ye Hong's family to stand up in this lifetime.

Ye Qingyang stopped pretending to be pitiful, smiled, and persuaded, "Don't hit Auntie, let's have dinner."

Wang Yue, who was sitting on the side, also persuaded at this time, "Okay, Xiaohong, go ask Xiaohui to eat well, Yang Yang hasn't eaten for several days, so you can let him eat."

"He will wash the dishes later." Ye Hong raised her chin and said.

Ye Qingyang nodded calmly, "Okay."

Ye Hong smiled smugly, like an old hen elated after winning a battle, he walked towards Wang Hui's room on tiptoe.

When Wang Hui saw her, she thought that she hit her in the morning and made her fall at night, so she yelled at Ye Hong unceremoniously.

Seeing that she was pregnant, Ye Hong didn't dare to hurt her, so he could only persuade her in a loud voice.

Ye Qingyang felt that the rice in the bowl was even more fragrant when he heard her two dogs biting the dog.

Finally, Wang Hui came out of the room. There were four people at a table. Ye Hong ate two mouthfuls. He suddenly remembered something, paused, and asked, "Which of you has seen my earring recently? I lost one."

Ye Qingyang kept his head down to eat.

Wang Hui didn't bother to talk to him.

Only Wang Yue replied, "No, didn't you keep your earrings yourself? How could you lose them?"

"How would I know." She looked at Ye Qingyang, "Ye Qingyang, did you steal it?"

Ye Qingyang's eyes were full Surprised, she said in disbelief, "I don't even remember what kind of earrings you have."

Ye Hong saw that he was usually gloomy and silent, but although he was making a fuss these two days, he recognized everything he took, so she no longer doubted him. 

She asked Wang Hui in a good voice, "Huihui, have you seen?"

Wang Hui put the bowl on the table with a "slap" and said angrily, "What do you mean? I stole your earrings? Is it worth it? I didn't take your earrings? With your forgetful appearance, you might not know where you left them and forget them, but you still have the nerve to ask me."