Chapter 55

On Saturday night, Ye Qingyang returned home as promised.

    It was already late when he went back, almost ten o'clock, Wang Hui and the others waited anxiously, seeing him coming back, they complained in a low voice, "Why did you come back so late, don't you know that your family is waiting for you?"

    Ye Qingyang said calmly, "I have something to do at the moment, so I came back late. By the way, sister, your money has come back."

    Wang Hui heard the words, and the complaints just disappeared in an instant, and she looked happy, "Really? So fast?"

    Ye Qingyang scratched I scratched my head, "It wasn't so fast at first, but my previous money has arrived. I asked my friend, and he said that your money will have to wait for another week, which is about 5800. I thought I would give it to you." You can add some, and I will give you 6000 directly, so you can use it now."

    Wang Hui's tone became gentle, "Yangyang, you are so kind, you deserve to be my sister's good brother."

    Ye Qingyang smiled at her, and gave her 6000.

    Wang Hui immediately took the money, thought about it, and sent the money back to him, "I'm not in a hurry to ask for this money, Yangyang, you take it first, and give it to me when you earn it next time."

    "Okay. "Ye Qingyang said.

    He stretched himself and asked, "Is there anything else? If not, I'll go back to my room first. I have something to do tomorrow, so I'll leave after lunch tomorrow."

    "So anxious." Ye Hong Surprised, "It's rare to come back, stay longer, aunt bought you fish."

    Ye Qingyang refused, "Forget it, I have something else to do, aunt, you can do it at noon, and I will leave after eating."

    Ye Hong Unconsciously, she glanced at Wang Yue, her eyes were unclear.

    Ye Qingyang didn't say much, entered the room, changed clothes, took a shower and lay down on the bed.

    He was really sleepy today, so he sent a wechat message to Lu Jingcheng: [I'm asleep, good night, see you at noon tomorrow. 】

    Lu Jingcheng was still reading the book and doing the questions, so he replied: 【Okay. 】

    After thinking about it, he added another sentence: 【Have a good dream. 】

    Ye Qingyang thought he was quite sweet, so he sent him an emoji, and then put down his phone.

    On the other side, Ye Hong and Wang Yue were still hesitating in the room.

    "I think it's feasible." Ye Hong said, "Look at Huihui's money, won't it arrive today? How fast."

    "I always feel that it's not safe."

    "This kind of thing is definitely not safe, but high risks have high returns isn't it? We're just giving it a try, Yang Yang will definitely not lie to us, he doesn't have the brains."

    "That's right, I'm afraid he himself will be fooled."

    "But he wears famous brands now, Probably not."

    Wang Yue frowned.

    Ye Hong persuaded him, "I've thought about it. This kind of deception is to catch big fish for a long time. The first few times will give you sweets, and later you will invest more. If you run away with money, even if you add Huihui, this is only the second time for us, he will definitely not run away with money at this time, so this time, we can vote a little first, and if it is a big deal, we will stop voting later."