Chapter 8

Ye Qingyang looked confused, "I can't sleep, I'm practicing singing."

"Practice singing at night! Are you crazy?!" Wang Hui scolded.

Ye Qingyang felt aggrieved, "Then you are all awake at other times, so I am too embarrassed to disturb you. It happened that you were asleep at night, and I was too cold to sleep, so I thought about practicing singing."

He said, not yet Wang Hui looked at Wang Hui, "Sister, don't be angry. I practice singing for the competition. If I win, I can buy you some lipstick and perfume when I get the prize money back."

"I don't need it." Wang Hui Rubbing her stomach, "I finally fell asleep, stop tossing about all this, go back to sleep! Crazy, practice singing at night, are you crazy?!"

"Aren't I cold?" Ye Qingyang Lowering his head, "The teacher said that the cold air flow is going northward these days, and the temperature difference between day and night is huge. I sleep alone on the balcony with a thin quilt. I can't sleep because of the cold."

He said, and sang:

"The cold ice the rain slaps on the face indiscriminately, the

warm tears mixed with the cold rain

, the colors in front of my eyes are suddenly covered up

, your shadow ruthlessly wanders around

you, you are like a hangman betraying

me, my heart seems to be ruthlessly slaughtered by a bayonet

on the cliff 

Who would you love to accept the most painful accident?"

Wang Hui: ...

Ye Hong said, "How can it be so cold, why are you so delicate as a boy, you go back to sleep now."

"I can't sleep." Ye Qingyang Poor and pitiful, "The book says that exercising won't be cold, so why don't you sleep and wake up!"

Ye Qingyang said, and warmly invited Wang Hui, "Come on, let's draw a dragon on the left together."

Looking at Ye Hong and her husband on the right, "Let's draw a rainbow together on the right."

Wang Hui: ...

Ye Hong: ...

Ye Hong's husband: ...

Seeing their stunned faces, Ye Qingyang became more and more excited. Singing and dancing with the trumpet:

"I won't be tired at all,

I have to dance for three days and three nights

, I feel so light now that I can fly

OK OK, join me

No. K. No. K, dance from day to night

Always happy will not suffer

No Way No Way No one can refuse to dance in the middle of the night for three days and three nights and don't stop."

Ye Hong: ...

Ye Hong rushed over and was ready to hit him, "I will let you not be tired at all, I will let you dance non-stop, and I told you to disturb our rest, why are you so worried."

Ye Qingyang dodged calmly, while deliberately making her angry, "OK OK join me, No. K. No. K during the day jump into the night."

Ye Hong was so angry that her heartbeat was unsteady, but she couldn't hit him no matter what, so angry in his heart, she picked up his broom and hit him.