Chapter 58

Wang Yue's expression changed by what he said, and he said angrily, "Ye Qingyang, why are you talking to me! Is this how your parents taught you to talk to your elders?!"

    Ye Qingyang sneered, "My parents died early, Don't you know? I'm still a student, and the three views are still being shaped, so it's natural that those who are close to vermilion are red and those who are close to ink are black, and those who are close to you and my aunt who have no tutors, they don't have tutors."

    "You!" As Wang Yue said, he raised his hand and was about to hit him.

    This was the first time Ye Qingyang saw him make a move after passing through. It seemed that his bumbling uncle was really mad at him.

    Ye Qingyang grasped Wang Yue's hand, and hit back with his backhand.

    With a "snap", crisp applause resounded through the living room.

    Ye Qingyang pretended to be surprised and said, "Ah, I'm sorry, Uncle, I slipped my hand for a moment and couldn't control it. I accidentally hit you. Does it hurt?"

    Wang Yue was a little dazed by his slap and didn't react .

    Ye Hong was so angry that she took the broom and hit Ye Qingyang directly.

    Ye Qingyang reached out and grabbed the broom, grabbed the broom with all his strength, and hit Ye Hong in the next second.

    He didn't forget to remind Wang Huai, "Sister, stand a little farther away, so that I can find your child."

    Wang Hui really took a step back when she heard this.

    Ye Hong said angrily, "Why are you retiring? You have a child and he dare not beat you. Do you still want your 6000?"

    Wang Hui thought, yes, and immediately approached Ye Qingyang with her stomach straight, " Ye Qingyang, spit out the money for me."

    Ye Qingyang clicked his tongue, poked her stomach with the broom, and said calmly, "Sister, have you forgotten that you are not pregnant with my child, and you aborted it. In this family, the one who cares the most is me."

    Wang Hui said in shock, "Are you crazy?! This is a life, are you still human?!"

    Ye Qingyang chuckled, "That's why I just reminded you to stay away. If you insist on coming over, who can stop you? You don't take your child's life as your own, and you expect me, an outsider, to take him seriously Is it?"

    Seeing him like this, Wang Hui backed away instantly, fearing that his son would be beaten badly by him.

    "Enough!" Wang Yue roared, "Ye Qingyang, have you had enough trouble? There must be a limit to your madness!

    " Up to now, it is impossible for us to live in peace anymore, so uncle, take your family and get out of my house. From now on, I will take my Yangguan Road, and you will cross your single-plank bridge without interfering with each other. "

    Ye Qingyang, let me tell you, if you want to leave, you are the one to leave. Your father has clearly written for me to live in this house. What right do you have to drive me away!" Ye Hong said sarcastically.

    "Aren't you going?" Ye Qingyang raised the broom in his hand, so don't blame me for being rude.

    After he finished speaking, he began to chase people away.

    Ye Hong and Wang Yue were beaten several times by him unexpectedly, and angrily cursed, "Crazy, this is really crazy."

    Wang Yue grabbed the broom and wanted to hit him back.