Chapter 44

Zhang Ye: [Then when will you preach to me, accept my karma, and clarify my doubts? 】

Ye Qingyang thought for a while: 【Let's go on the weekend, it's almost the weekend, there is plenty of time on the weekend, I can test your level first then. ]

Zhang Ye: [No problem, you can contact me when the time comes. ]

Ye Qingyang: [Yes. 】

The two chatted for a while, and then ended the topic. Ye Qingyang was in a good mood, and continued to make a review plan for Lu Jingcheng.

Well, Zhang Ye's can be changed based on Lu Jingcheng's, he thought.

As for the other students in the class, I can only give an outline and a general review plan. There is no way, there must be a difference between large class teaching and private tutoring, otherwise how can it reflect the superiority of VIP?

It is human nature, I believe the students in the class will understand.

Ye Qingyang made a study plan and put it on Lu Jingcheng's desk at night, "Brother Lu, where's your monthly exam paper? Take it out and let's take a look together to see what you can't do."

Lu Jingcheng: ...

Lu Jingcheng stared took a look at him, is he shameless? !

Ye Qingyang urged, "Hurry up, Brother Lu, you agreed."

Lu Jingcheng had no choice but to reluctantly take out the test paper. Ye Qingyang looked at it and felt that he really had a big problem. If you don't play well, you have to learn from scratch.

It seems that when going home this weekend, in addition to digging holes for Ye Hong and the others to dance, he also needs to find his freshman books, otherwise he will not be able to carry out the one-on-one small class teaching with Lu Jingcheng.

"Did you understand the teacher's paper today?" Ye Qingyang asked him.

Lu Jingcheng felt that this question should not be asked like this, but should be asked by the teacher about today's paper, have you listened?

Obviously, he wasn't listening.

"No."

Ye Qingyang guessed it was like this, "Then let me tell you something?"

Lu Jingcheng: ...

"All right." He begrudgingly refused.

After spending the whole night lecturing on the papers, Ye Qingyang thought that he had made so many mistakes that it would not be easy to understand, but after explaining a few questions, he found that Lu Jingcheng's halo as the hero is quite useful. He explained a few questions a little bit, and Lu Jingcheng understood them. Sure enough, people are very smart but they don't want to study hard.

It is a common character setting for male protagonists of campus novels.

On Saturday, Ye Qingyang planned to go home, but Lu Jingcheng was puzzled, "Why are you going back? Missing your aunt? You can't."

"Of course not, there's something to do." Ye Qingyang didn't intend to tell him his battle plan, just he said, "I have to go back and get you the books for the first year of high school. You didn't listen well in class in the first year of high school, did you? You don't know how to ask questions. How can I give you tutoring if you don't get the books?"

Lu Jingcheng felt guilty. If he can go to class ten, he will definitely be in class one!

But Ye Qingyang has moved out, and he is willing to return to Hukou for him.

This really means a lot to him!

Affectionate!

Willingly!

Touching.

Lu Jingcheng patted his head, "Then I'll go with you."

"No need." Ye Qingyang refused, "I'll be fine by myself. Brother Lu, if you want, you can lend me your outfit."

Lu Jingcheng chuckled, "You don't want me as a real person, but my clothes?"

"That's right."

"You can feel that I am with you through clothes, and give you confidence and courage?"

What and what, Ye Qingyang laughed helplessly, "I just want to pretend, let my aunts find out that after I go out to live in school, the cost of food and clothing is better than at home.

" Is it better than at home? I can still treat you badly."

Lu Jingcheng opened his closet, "Choose it yourself."

Ye Qingyang walked over, looked at it, and chose a coat and a pair of jeans. The logos on these two were big enough , His brand can be seen at a glance.

Lu Jingcheng felt that the two pieces he chose were quite ordinary, so he took a few and told him, "These are more expensive."

"These logos are either too small, or you can't tell the brand because they are customized, and they are not suitable for ordinary people to pretend to be aggressive." , Pretend to be aggressive, so it is natural for others to see it at a glance."

He pointed to the logo on his clothes.

Lu Jingcheng understood, and brought him another casual shirt, "You're going to pretend, you can't still wear your Taobao 9.9 T-shirt inside, wear this."

"Why is my T-shirt so cheap?" Nine nine? It's fifty yuan!"

Lu Jingcheng looked disgusted, "Is there something wrong?"

"Good quality and cheap!" Ye Qingyang emphasized.

Lu Jingcheng said perfunctory "Oh", "It's really cheap."

Ye Qingyang was so angry that he hit him with his clothes, and walked back to the chair with his clothes in his arms to change.

Lu Jingcheng didn't come over in a hurry, he found a pair of shoes from the shoe cabinet and threw them at his feet, "Let's change the shoes too, and I'll give you a pair of matching socks."

Ye Qingyang thought he was quite careful, but said, "I can't wear them. Your shoes are bigger than mine, did you forget?"

Of course Lu Jingcheng didn't forget, "I bought the wrong pair of these small ones, you should be able to wear them."

Ye Qingyang: ? ? ? ?

"Can you still make a mistake?" "Who hasn't made a mistake yet?"

Ye Qingyang almost didn't laugh, he tried his best to hold back his laughter, and leaned over to coax him, "I'm complimenting you."

"Shut up!"

Ye Qingyang reached out to touch Lu Jingcheng's hair, but just as he did, Lu Jingcheng grabbed his hand, took advantage of the situation and pulled him into his arms.

"Has your courage grown? Tai Sui's head is breaking ground!"

Ye Qingyang smiled, "I just do it, I do it."

Lu Jingcheng snorted, and stretched out his hand to rub his hair for a long time, "I also do it."

You are not doing it, you are childish, Ye Qingyang complained.

Lu Jingcheng rubbed for a while, and then regained his composure, and then he found that Ye Qingyang was sitting firmly on his lap.

Lu Jingcheng:! ! !

You also said you don't want to take advantage of me!

He was about to speak, when he thought about it, he seemed to be the one who pulled Ye Qingyang onto his lap just now, instead of Ye Qingyang taking the initiative to sit on it.

So Lu Jingcheng closed the mic, and continued to hug Ye Qingyang's waist indiscriminately, and even squeezed his hand slightly.

Ye Qingyang:? ? ?

Ye Qingyang looked down at him, "Can I get up?"

"What do you think?"

Ye Qingyang had no choice but to continue sitting, "But I really can't wear a watch. I've only moved out for half a month. How do I earn it to be a famous brand ?" Plus, I still wear a watch worth more than 100,000 yuan. If my aunt and the others ask me, I can't answer."

"Just tell the truth."

"Why tell the truth?" Ye Qingyang was puzzled, "How did I earn money? ?"

Lu Jingcheng laughed, leaned into his ear and said, "Of course it's because you warmed my bed."

The author has something to say: Yang Yang:! ! ! you've changed! You are no longer my innocent and lovely Brother Lu! You are a little yellow deer now!

Brother Lu: It's not because you flirt with me every day and confess your love to me!

Yangyang:? ? ? ?

Brother Lu: Hmph!