Fanwai 1

Lu Jingcheng is very upset recently, because he feels that his brain is not enough.

  Yes, his brain is not enough, otherwise how could he fail to understand the discussion between Ye Qingyang and Zhan Chengbo!

  This situation has been going on for three days. Every day, Lu Jingcheng feels like an outsider, watching Ye Qingyang and Zhan Chengbo's heated discussion, and then changing the data and re-improving their works.

  As for him, he was like an idiot, unable to intervene, let alone do anything.

  Lu Jingcheng was very upset, it was the first time in his life that he felt inferior, and even suspected that he might be a fool.

  After Ye Qingyang and Zhan Chengbo finished their discussion, they returned to the dormitory, and saw Lu Jingcheng doing a rare high math problem.

  For the current Lu Jingcheng, this is simply too rare. After all, since he was admitted to the same university as himself, he has completely let himself go. Unless he reads it himself, he doesn't want to read the book at all.

  Ye Qingyang has always been very tolerant towards Lu Jingcheng, not to mention that although Lu Jingcheng has a bad attitude, he never fails a subject, so he lets him go.

  Not everyone in this world likes to learn, and not everyone can only realize their own value by learning.

  Ye Qingyang knew that Lu Jingcheng's strengths were not here, so he didn't make things difficult for him.

  It's just that he didn't expect that he knew how to read books today.

  Ye Qingyang sat down and asked him, "Why are you so obedient all of a sudden?"

  Lu Jingcheng didn't even look at him, "Have you finished discussing with Zhan Chengbo?"

  Ye Qingyang nodded, recently there was a creative competition in the province, and if you win, you will get bonuses and interviews with reporters , Zhan Chengbo wanted to be famous, he wanted a bonus, so the two hit it off and decided to win the award.

  "When I win the prize, I'll give you a gift."

  Lu Jingcheng didn't care about the gift, what he cared about was, "After you've finished this competition, you won't be with him anymore, right?"

  Ye Qingyang nodded, "We were originally temporary partner."

  Ye Qingyang and Zhan Chengbo didn't know each other well. Although they were in the same class, they didn't talk much, so Ye Qingyang didn't understand why Zhan Chengbo asked him to cooperate.

  Later, he asked Zhan Chengbo this question. At that time, Zhan Chengbo was silent for a moment, and then said, "Because you are the smartest."

  "You will always be the first. If you want to win, it is best to find you to convince.

  It was only after Ye Qingyang worked with Zhan Chengbo for a few days that he realized that Lu Jingcheng seemed unhappy.

  He also told Lu Jingcheng that he could give up this competition and not cooperate with Zhan Chengbo, but Lu Jingcheng refused, "Anyway, it's only a month, it's okay."

Lu Jingcheng said it very upset, but very magnanimous, which is his usual style Ye Qingyang was not in a hurry to break up with Zhan Chengbo, but he didn't expect that Lu Jingcheng was still awkward right now.

  "Every time I discuss with Zhan Chengbo, aren't you there? Why are you unhappy?"

  Hearing this, Lu Jingcheng became even more depressed.