Fanwai 2

It was easy for Ye Qingyang and Lu Jingcheng to come out of the closet, at least it was easier than Ye Qingyang thought.

  After graduating from university, Lu Jingcheng's father introduced him to a blind date, "The other person is the same age as you, with a quiet temperament and appearance..."

  As soon as the words started, Lu Jingcheng refused on the spot, "I don't want it, I have someone I like. "

  Father Lu looked at him in surprise, and asked suspiciously: "Really or not, who?"

  Lu Jingcheng said without concealment, "Ye Qingyang."

  Father Lu: ...

  Father Lu was silent.

  He looked at his son who had a reasonable face, and said with a headache, "You should know, you and Ye Qingyang are boys, right?"

  Lu Jingcheng nodded, "Otherwise, can one of us be a girl?"

  "Then you know and say that!" Father Lu was annoyed, "Nonsense."

  Lu Jingcheng looked at him with disgust, and said, "Dad, you should know that love can cross genders, right?"

  Father Lu: ...

  So, Is what his son said true?

  Only then did Father Lu get serious, "Are you serious?"

  "Otherwise?" Lu Jingcheng looked helpless, "What's the benefit of lying to you?"

  "But you are all boys."

  "Didn't I just say that , love can cross genders."

  "Lu Jingcheng, you live in a society, not in a loft in the air. In this society, the default rule is that boys should like girls, do you understand?"

  "The weak adapt to the law, the strong Change the laws. Although I can't change the laws of society by myself, I don't need to completely submit to the laws, do I?"

  Lu Jingcheng said confidently, "Do I still have to wrong myself and give up my favorite person ? Choose, the next best thing is to follow the social agreement, choose a girl you don't like so much?"

  "Do you have any enmity with the parents of the other girl? You treat the girl like this."

  Father Lu: ...

  "I just think that you and Ye Qingyang don't have to be together. You are only so old now, so love may be confused With friendship, you can have a girlfriend, maybe you will find that you really like a girl after talking about a girlfriend."

  Lu Jingcheng was speechless, "Am I an idiot? I don't like him, do I want to kiss him every day? Why don't I kiss Chen Wei? Chen Wei grew up with me."

  "Your way of thinking is simply to treat other girls as guinea pigs and tools. If someone tells you, 'Old Lu, Although our daughter likes girls, I think she is just being confused for a while. It must not be true. Let your son and my daughter try it. Maybe my daughter will find out that she likes boys after talking with your son.' Do you agree?"

  "If you agree, I don't agree. I'm not a touchstone. Anyone can try it. Emotions are obviously a very serious thing. If you like it, you like it. If you don't like it, you don't like it. There will be people in the relationship." Injured in a relationship, some people will have psychological shadows because of a relationship, so when people come into contact with feelings, they should be more cautious, right?

  " Let me and others try to involve innocent people in our relationship."

  "I just hope you can be happy." Father Lu said, "I hope your life can be smoother, do you understand?"