Chapter 51

Wait, Ye Qingyang suddenly realized something.

What was he thinking just now, it would be nice if Lu Jingcheng was a girl? If Lu Jingcheng is a girl, then he will agree to Lu Jingcheng.

 Ye Qingyang vaguely felt something was wrong.

 Why did he agree to Lu Jingcheng if Lu Jingcheng was a girl?

 There were quite a few girls chasing him before, and he didn't agree to them either! How could Lu Jingcheng agree if she was a girl? !

 Ye Qingyang instantly felt that he couldn't think about it any longer. If he thought about it any longer, his straight and straight disposition might not be so straight.

 He took a sip of water and suppressed his shock, but he continued to think uncontrollably, so, Lu Jingcheng is allowed, but boys can't?

 That's not right, he now thinks that Lu Jingcheng is nice and likes to stay with Lu Jingcheng, isn't it based on the fact that Lu Jingcheng is a boy?

 The first thing he came into contact with was the male version of Lu Jingcheng, not the women's version of Lu Jingcheng!

 Ye Qingyang took another sip of water, only to feel that the problem seemed to be getting worse the more he thought about it.

 If according to what Lu Jingcheng said before, he always thought that he liked him, that's why he treated him well and got close to him, then the way he behaved towards himself, to put it bluntly, was not towards his friend, but towards his boyfriend from the beginning. But the problem is, I accept it well, without any discomfort, and even feel that they can get along like this forever!

 Ye Qingyang felt that he was going to lose his grip on the water glass.

 He accepts the way others treat his boyfriend and still feels good?

 This is too scary!

 Ye Qingyang drank the water in the cup silently, feeling that he was a little ethereal now.

 He lay down on the table, his mind was full of images of getting along with Lu Jingcheng before, now it seems that the moments when Lu Jingcheng was jealous before, it was completely real jealousy, it was not a possessive desire between friends at all, it's a pity that he always thought that It's because Lu Jingcheng's possessiveness towards his friends is relatively strong, and it turns out that he is basically the possessiveness between normal lovers.

 Also, if it is true that he has a strong desire to possess his friends, then Chen Wei and Bai Le, who grew up with him, how could he allow each other to hop around casually and flirt with others everywhere.

 From the beginning to the end, he is the only one who is more strict.

 Ye Qingyang sighed, his heart relaxed for a moment, a thought came up quietly, he carefully tested it, or, should he give it a try?

 Although he had never liked a boy before, he had never liked a girl either.

 Now that other people have crossed time, there is no father and no mother, and if one person is full and the whole family is not hungry, even if he is dead, then he will be alone, and it will not make anyone sad at all.

 But if he doesn't bend, their little peacock will probably make the tyrant cry.

 Ye Qingyang was really reluctant, how good he was to Lu Jingcheng, he never let Lu Jingcheng fold the quilt, if Lu Jingcheng wanted to pinch and hug, the bed was divided in half by Lu Jingcheng.

 It is simply responsive and obedient.

 He has kept the little peacock for so long, so it doesn't make sense to release it now.

 Especially the peacock obviously didn't want to be released. When he heard about the release, you see, he was sick!

 From the moment he and Lu Jingcheng met, Lu Jingcheng had never been ill, but now that they had a disagreement, he fell ill immediately.

 This is probably not a physical reason, but a psychological reason. Otherwise, I would not be able to stay alive and kicking during the two days of the exam, and I would fall ill after the exam.

 It must be that the confession failed and the exam was too stressful last week, so I became depressed and became ill. As soon as I went home and relaxed, the illness immediately took advantage of it.

 Oh, it's too bad.

 Ye Qingyang thought wildly all afternoon, and went to Zhang Ye's house with his schoolbag on his back. He temporarily adjusted the time and moved tomorrow's tutoring class to today - he was really worried that he would go to Lu Jingcheng tomorrow and he would not be able to teach Zhang Ye.

 Zhang Ye's enthusiasm for studying today is not high. After all, he has just finished the monthly exam. He has passed the nervous period and is in the relaxation period after the exam. While doing homework, he still wants to chat with Ye Qingyang.

 "Hey, what kind of girl do you like?" Zhang Ye asked suddenly.

 Ye Qingyang's heart skipped a beat, and he almost asked him, why must it be a girl?

 "What do you like?" he asked.

 "I like cute ones." Zhang Ye didn't hide it, "That kind of soft girl, cute girl."

 Ye Qingyang nodded, he was a straight man.

 "What about you?" Zhang Ye asked.

 Lu Jingcheng's face appeared in Ye Qingyang's mind, he was a little embarrassed, "I don't know."

 "Don't you like soft girls?"

 Ye Qingyang thought for a while, then shook his head.

 "Sister Yu?"

 Lu Jingcheng: [...]

 Ye Qingyang: [You have a good rest, see you tonight. 】

 How can Lu Jingcheng take a rest, his whole heart is lifted up now, he wondered what could Ye Qingyang come to him to say? Said that he felt that he hadn't had a good life these days, so he wanted to be with himself?

 How could it be possible, Lu Jingcheng overthrew this idea very quickly, it really didn't teach him a lesson, wasn't the lesson learned from being too sentimental before not enough? Also pretentious!

 It probably refers to his grades this time, Lu Jingcheng guessed, after all, Ye Qingyang is quite fond of studying now.

 So it can be said that they are not worthy, he doesn't like studying so much, but Ye Qingyang likes it, the scumbags who don't work hard and the scumbags who work hard, although they are both scumbags, they are not the same.

 Lu Jingcheng lay down on the bed, called his driver and asked him to pick up Ye Qingyang at the school gate.

 Then, he sent Ye Qingyang a WeChat message, and fell asleep again.

 This is what makes a cold very annoying. Every time I take medicine, I feel sleepy. Lu Jingcheng feels that he has slept for a lot longer in the past few days.

 Ye Qingyang looked at the WeChat message he sent, and sighed again, how wonderful he is, Brother Lu, who is willing to give up such a good boy, let him be raised here.

 The author has something to say: Brother Lu: I can't sleep well.

 Yang Yang: I'll give you candy in the next chapter, the super big ones!

 How can I be stuck here in today's comment area! ! ! But for the sake of letting them fall in love tomorrow, please forgive me [cover your face], let Yang Yang send Brother Lu a candy tomorrow, the sweet one, our Yang Yang is also a little angel~~